Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we really need a picture in her underwear about hayfever of all things?????

In what world does an underwear shot equate to hayfever? Fucks sake

Reactions: 7
Thanks. I've never known someone wander around in their underwear as much as Katie. I'm not sure if it's just me but if I'm at home I tend to wear clothes all the time. Even if it's really hot I'd feel aware that people can see through the windows or someone might knock at the door or whatever. Maybe I'm a prude or something but I don't think I've ever just spent the day in my undies like she seems to/ would have us believe.

Anyway why does she need to be in her pants to post about hayfever!? Why would you post a picture with tissue shoved up your nose? Why would you have your unmade bed in the background? Just why? Is that a glass of piss?

Reactions: 13
that’s one of her 5 wines a day- u know, alcohol can make hayfever worse but w/e

she hasn’t made her bed bcoz she is SOOW SOOW busy doing whatever it is she supposedly does ((she has changed her insta bio to petite fashun instead of listing her height) so petite fashun is wearing un- ironed one size too small outfits and modi bodi pants. & manky white trainers. She is soooow embracing its unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Tom_Nook so many questions friend!

I sometimes spend days just in a t-shirt and knickers, if it's too hot to wear anything, or all my shorts/leggings are in the wash. I wouldn't post it on the internet for everyone to see though!
(Edited because of a typo)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
@Tom_Nook so many questions friend!

I sometimes spend days just in a t-shirt and knickers, if it's too hot to wear anything, or all my shorts/leggings are in the wash. I would post it on the internet for everyone to see though!
Exactly! If it’s hot! But it’s been raining all day in Walthamstow today- averaging 12 degrees! Wonder if she keeps her heating on?

Reactions: 5
that’s one of her 5 wines a day- u know, alcohol can make hayfever worse but w/e
LOL I have recently learnt that antihistamines (which as a fellow hay fever sufferer, I also take for about 6 months a year) can dry out your vagina (apologies for the TMI but indeed it does). Katie could turn her hay fever moan post into a useful post about things that help her, but also speak of those less-known effects of hay fever meds. But no. Her content hasn't been useful or helpful in the longest time, IG it's like her personal diary where she complains about things but does nothing to stop it.

Reactions: 5
Little G seemed hella awkward there, Katie - now rivalling Thumbelina - is even smaller than the children there.

Yes! Wow, his Mum is very much what I imagine Katie to be when she is older! He is like her Dad, and she his Ma. Do they not see this themselves and get the ick?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What winds me up is when your performance or quality of work in your employment gets to a crappy standard (a la Katie’s insta 2020/21)- u would get pulled up by ur boss, put on a performance plan/coaching etc…but when these influenzas start churning out tit content they barely face consequence.
Instead she’s posting about the debilitating hayfever she is suffering at home whilst she “works” from home, prancing about in her pants, swigging her 15th alcoholic drink of the day, after horsing around on a pole, doing yoga, giggling at the cat and constantly moaning and whinging about her extremely first world problems (which she does nothing to resolve, blames it on the alignment of the planets). It’s such tone deaf content, given the current global circumstances, she doesn’t realise her privilege or is just too arrogant to care.
She has a powerful platform which she could utilise to explore and put out content to actually influence in a good way and make it relatable to her followers, as a result differentiating herself from the other knob head influencers. Oh well.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Btw her Reel for Charlotte Tilbury is not great - the lipsticks look patchy, oh what great advertisement :rolleyes: Or is it actually an AD, as it's not marked? In which case, shouldn't she tag it #gifted somewhere? There is no way that out Kathleen "Will Accept a Free Steak, Cat Food and Everything In-Between" Snooks has paid for 8 lipsticks worth £25 each? Just NO WAY.
Screenshot_20210628-233710.png

Screenshot_20210628-233728.png

This cracked me up too. Charlotte's comment on her post. I know that "Gorgeous Darling" has become Charlotte's kind of signature saying but obviously it's just someone from their social media team writing it and not Charlotte herself 😅 which kind of makes it a mean and half asked comment.
1625037057194.png

Reactions: 6
She also doesn't disclose ad/ gifted on the blog post. Also most of the shades look the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was wondering if that Charlotte Tilbury spiel was an undisclosed AD. Of course it was! Silly me!

Off to ASA to report it I go. It’s my favourite past time now, reporting shady influencers to the governing body 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was wondering if that Charlotte Tilbury spiel was an undisclosed AD. Of course it was! Silly me!

Off to ASA to report it I go. It’s my favourite past time now, reporting shady influencers to the governing body 👍
Me too, especially now that they have the name and shame page for influencers!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She also doesn't disclose ad/ gifted on the blog post. Also most of the shades look the same.
Don't they just? The darkest one is supposed to be "an intense, deep Burgundy red which is the perfect evening shade"...
Deep burgundy, my arse.

In her knickers AGAIN!! Is she waiting for gifted loungewear or something??
I love how she uses the pandemic as an excuse to be sloppy. Didn’t stop her at the weekend with the baby shower with tonnes of people! Today, however, work in her underwear. Cause, you know? PaNdEmIc!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love how she uses the pandemic as an excuse to be sloppy. Didn’t stop her at the weekend with the baby shower with tonnes of people! Today, however, work in her underwear. Cause, you know? PaNdEmIc!
Ya know she’s a makeup and petite fashunn blogger so it totally makes sense to be in ur underpants 99% of the time without make up

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.