Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait to see what riveting content she is filming today. Makes herself sound so busy 😂
Yeah I can't wait to see the content which is almost definitely not worth the wait, and can't wait to see her show us the backstage of the filming in a weekly vlog. It's not even going to be any useful tips for fellow content creators, it will be Katie saying "I have filming to do today" - cuts to next segment "Guyyyz, I am so tired*, but had so much fun today filming for my fave brand [insert name of a brand she never mentioned before". End of vlog.
Alternatively, she'll say "I am pooped", an expression which personally I just hate. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is this in the background? Looks haunting! I’m not upper class enough to know you see 🤣
53F36D9D-160E-4B09-AF87-64C9B9808E54.jpeg

• Haha
Double post, but yeah how is this good advertising for the brand?
Not only she's there in her signature grandma pants, but also makeup free and looking rather dishevelled, with the brand tagged. If I were the brand, I would be mortified to be associated with someone like this. I would not send her a single freebie after this, let alone invite to another event.
She didn't even show the products. What's the point of the whole event? For a while now I have noticed it with influenzas. They tell us they're doing an online event and might even show us a snippet of it but they fail to tell us what the product is. PLEASE TELL ME HOW IS THIS GOOD ADVERTISING? How is this make me want to buy a Pixi product?
Another thing is, I think she's not helping herself with the constant rolling around in her pants. I think if she put a little make up on and a nice dress (she has so many - why not wear them around the house? What's the point of owning nice things if you never wear them?) - she would feel much more motivated to do work. When I go through a spell of applying for jobs, I put a little makeup and wear something that isn't lounge wear, just to mentally separate those days from days when I have actual day off to chill and relax. There is a caveat here: if she's truly depressed, no amount of makeup and dressing up will help, let alone she wouldn't find the energy to do these things and she should definitely be getting support. Her depression seems to be a little selective :rolleyes:
1625057627842.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not only she's there in her signature grandma pants, but also makeup free and looking rather dishevelled, with the brand tagged. If I were the brand, I would be mortified to be associated with someone like this. I would not send her a single freebie after this, let alone invite to another event.
She didn't even show the products. What's the point of the whole event? For a while now I have noticed it with influenzas. They tell us they're doing an online event and might even show us a snippet of it but they fail to tell us what the product is. PLEASE TELL ME HOW IS THIS GOOD ADVERTISING? How is this make me want to buy a Pixi product?
Another thing is, I think she's not helping herself with the constant rolling around in her pants. I think if she put a little make up on and a nice dress (she has so many - why not wear them around the house? What's the point of owning nice things if you never wear them?) - she would feel much more motivated to do work. When I go through a spell of applying for jobs, I put a little makeup and wear something that isn't lounge wear, just to mentally separate those days from days when I have actual day off to chill and relax. There is a caveat here: if she's truly depressed, no amount of makeup and dressing up will help, let alone she wouldn't find the energy to do these things and she should definitely be getting support. Her depression seems to be a little selective :rolleyes:
View attachment 641429
I agree, especially as so many press events seem to be unrelated to the product, like making a floral crown or a wreath or calligraphy.... just why? Unless the influencer actually tells us about the product afterwards I don't get the point. It just makes me think if the product is that good then why do they need all the gimmicks?

I recall Kiehls (I think?!) doing some informative skincare workshop type thing years ago and it was quite interesting seeing the influencers attending that. Even then, they didn't pass on that much information to viewers.

What is this in the background? Looks haunting! I’m not upper class enough to know you see 🤣
View attachment 641431
SO industrial and quirky! Imagine catching sight of that mannequin out of the corner of your eye at night time.

• Haha
View attachment 641429
These pr events are so strange, they just appear to be children's parties for adults. With a party bag full of pricey PR swag a the end of it. Which makes me want to avoid the brand to be honest. These pr parties and pricey meals out with unlimited booze used to be the norm for journalists in print media and, I'm sure they still are but they seem so odd looking in.

Picture the scene. Daddy G, looking stressed and slightly sweaty, pushing his spectacles up his nose as he makes eye contact with a colleague,
"Dropped Katie off for her pixi party with all her friends, they were making flower wreaths as I left. Hopefully it will put her in a better mood, you know, I couldn't couldn't get her to put on her trousers before we left, I told her if she refuses to get dressed she will just have to attend in her pants...I left some with the adult in charge of course, but who knows if she'll want to put them on at this rate..."
Colleague, disinterested "Hmmmm, yeah. You really sound like you've had a day of it."

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wish they would just make the product bleeping cheaper for us normies

Reactions: 11
How to devalue your house.
Step 1, paint the interior from floor to ceiling in a murky dark colour creating a suffocating dungeon aesthetic throughout.
Step 2, contrast this by creating a children's fairy garden vibe by painting the outdoor walls a neon pink colour.
Step 3, to be determined.
The thing that makes this even worse is that it’s her sister’s garden 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
So has she been depressed or is it just the bleeping planets?

Apologies to anyone into astrology and that, but she's been talking about having poor mental health for weeks and is now claiming she instantly feels better because Mercury is no longer in Retrograde. What a load of billy bollocks.

No issue with people saying it has affected their mood slightly, but equating it to a period of mental illness is something else! Just another dangerous narrative she is peddling to her followers.

(Sorry for ranting about her MH content again... I work in that field and have my own personal experiences so it really angers me!)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So has she been depressed or is it just the bleeping planets?

Apologies to anyone into astrology and that, but she's been talking about having poor mental health for weeks and is now claiming she instantly feels better because Mercury is no longer in Retrograde. What a load of billy bollocks.

No issue with people saying it has affected their mood slightly, but equating it to a period of mental illness is something else! Just another dangerous narrative she is peddling to her followers.

(Sorry for ranting about her MH content again... I work in that field and have my own personal experiences so it really angers me!)
I hear you. If someone finds that stuff helpful to their mental health as a frame of reference then that's one thing (similar to religion and mental health). But actually suggesting to her followers that Mercury caused her to feel depressed is something else. Especially as she's actually experienced depression before.

• Heart
I hear you. If someone finds that stuff helpful to their mental health as a frame of reference then that's one thing (similar to religion and mental health). But actually suggesting to her followers that Mercury caused her to feel depressed is something else. Especially as she's actually experienced depression before.
So technically according to Katie, depression is feeling down in the dumps bcoz potentially mercury is in retrograde and the planets aren’t aligned/the pandemic is ‘catching up with you’, and this can only be resolved by yoga classes, calligraphy courses, pole dancing, sitting home in your underpants and posting it all over insta, brunches, not going to see her gp & MH days whilst working from home anyway (let’s be real honest, MH days still aren’t available/encouraged to most employees).
I completely agree with the dangerous narrative she is portraying here to her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.