Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Note that the open shelves don't contain anything practical, instead they have been turned into ornamental displays / dust traps.

Little wonder there is talk of wanting to commission someone to build storage, if they refuse to actually use the storage they already have!
You saw her parent’s kitchen didn’t you? That’s what she will end up like.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It's disgusting that priveleged influencers get given free food. I hope they at least pay it forward and make a hefty donation to a food bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
At least she’s trying to improve on her understanding of interiors by watching interior shows. Doesn’t seem to be doing her any favours just yet, but we can hope.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's disgusting that priveleged influencers get given free food. I hope they at least pay it forward and make a hefty donation to a food bank.
She clearly doesn’t pay it forward. We’d all know about it if she done something charitable. Like that time she filmed herself putting some random tit in a food bin at the supermarket

• Sad
I can’t wait for influencers to be cancelled and forced to get real jobs. Maybe she can be a pot washer.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t wait for influencers to be cancelled and forced to get real jobs. Maybe she can be a pot washer.
She would never cope. She’d be constantly emailing HR with bullshit sick notes and complaints. Imagine her in the staff room at lunch showing everyone boring videos of the cat and giggling like a lunatic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She would never cope. She’d be constantly emailing HR with bullshit sick notes and complaints. Imagine her in the staff room at lunch showing everyone boring videos of the cat and giggling like a lunatic 😂
She would stand around the office comparing her height to the water cooler coz of how incredibly SMOLL she is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She called a doing nothing day a mental health day, give me a bleeping break. I swear Gleam is the factory for the ‘insufferable’...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She called a doing nothing day a mental health day, give me a bleeping break. I swear Gleam is the factory for the ‘insufferable’...
Exactly! Mental health day my arse.
try doing a 9-5 job including children school runs and making dinner after an exhausting day with food that isn’t gifted! Try doing that 48 weeks a year for the past year and half in the middle of a pandemic whilst being a key worker! She doesn’t know the meaning of ‘burn out’.

She’s only bleeping shared that GIFTED dinner in a grid post now. Tone deaf! 😡😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s only bleeping shared that GIFTED dinner in a grid post now. Tone deaf! 😡😡😡
It would be nice if she asked her viewers to nominate in the comments someone they know who is a key workwer to receive a meal kit. Then she could pick one and send them a voucher or the meal kit to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It would be nice if she asked her viewers to nominate in the comments someone they know who is a key workwer to receive a meal kit. Then she could pick one and send them a voucher or the meal kit to them.
That’s not how PR works. What use is it to the company to have some complete unknown random sent a meal kit... they want Katie with her x amount of followers and coverage to publicise / advertise the kit. I’m not sure either how sharing that on her feed is tone deaf.

Reactions: 3
That’s not how PR works. What use is it to the company to have some complete unknown random sent a meal kit... they want Katie with her x amount of followers and coverage to publicise / advertise the kit. I’m not sure either how sharing that on her feed is tone deaf.
She lives within metres of 17 food banks. That is why I find it tone deaf. If she was a foodie blogger it would make more sense. Yet she is a greedy witch and will literally accept anything gifted.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the OP meant that it would be nice for Katie to do that off her own back, out of her own pocket, as a way of paying forward a free meal she doesn't need.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s so funny to see her running list of excuses of why she can’t motivate herself to work.
- feeling sad
-feeling ouchy
- feeling stressed
- desk is ‘uncomfortable’
- mercury is in retrograde
- planets aren’t aligned
- Morris the cat has hayfever

maybe she can’t motivate herself to work bcoz she realised she doesn’t actually know what she does anymore- it’s not a beauty or makeup account, wouldn’t really call it wedding or decor inspo- she’s just winging it really isn’t she?
Oh my gosh she is totally trolling us lmao

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I think the OP meant that it would be nice for Katie to do that off her own back, out of her own pocket, as a way of paying forward a free meal she doesn't need.
Thank you!
Yes, this is exactly I meant 😃

She could have actually shown herself, maybe on a reel, making up the kit up to them starting to eat it, given a slightly more detailed review than 'sooooo good' and then offered her viewers the chance to nominate someone and bought it for them herself as a nice thing to do!

I personally don't eat meat but I would have little to go off as to why I should splurge on that meal kit if i did. I recall her reviews of the all plants ready-made meals was also abysmal. No idea what any of the food tastes like from Katie, not even sure what it looks like in many cases. She have more details about her choice of biscuits for the day.

Reactions: 10
Thank you!
Yes, this is exactly I meant 😃

She could have actually shown herself, maybe on a reel, making up the kit up to them starting to eat it, given a slightly more detailed review than 'sooooo good' and then offered her viewers the chance to nominate someone and bought it for them herself as a nice thing to do!

I personally don't eat meat but I would have little to go off as to why I should splurge on that meal kit if i did. I recall her reviews of the all plants ready-made meals was also abysmal. No idea what any of the food tastes like from Katie, not even sure what it looks like in many cases. She have more details about her choice of biscuits for the day.
I’m trying to understand how cooking it and not eating it on her stories is any better than cooking it and eating it. Sorry but that is just bizarre logic.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.