Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I feel that after all this build-up the book recommendation is going to be a big fat disappointment?
1624473423392.png

BTW just posting these for future reference, you never know with Kathleen when you might need to refer back to something šŸ™ƒ She must have been trolling us - or next thing we know, she's always been SOOOOO into astrology. She'll make a couple videos and we'll never hear about again. Until she feels depressed again and needs a reason for it. (No shade to people who truly suffer from depression, as we can clearly see from the evidence from Katie's Stories, it can't have been serious!)
1.png

2.png

3.png

Original "oh, feeling so low" post
1624473989579.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
These influencers need to chill out and leave their skincare alone. I use Skin & Me and they advise to use a basic cleanser, an SPF in the morning and a separate basic moisturiser if you need it. That's it, no active ingredients other than what is in the prescription. I wouldn't start buying new cleansers to try out or start using salicylic acid. If the 'medicine' is causing your skin to breakout I'm sure it'll calm down once you stop taking it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Iā€™d be fuming if she filmed me at a pole dancing class and put it on the internet for all to see!

Reactions: 10
This ā€˜Katie are you being mean to yourself today?ā€™ business solidifies her as an actual child in my eyes.

• Haha
While I do kind of understand what that book means about other peopleā€™s opinions of you being irrelevant and ā€œnothing to do with youā€, I think itā€™s just that classic influencer behaviour of defensively blaming everyone else for being wrong about them.

E.g I can have an opinion that a man on the street spitting his gum on the floor is a prick, thatā€™s not ā€œnothing to do with himā€, thatā€™s everything to do with him being a rude moron.

And I do think that we can all find others behaviours irritating without it meaning we are just callous evil nasty people ā€” obviously it depends what we find annoying, if itā€™s totally irrational then that probably does have some sort of reflection on the person with the thoughts. But if someone consistently does questionable stuff then I donā€™t think people can be blamed for having an opinion on it, especially when said person makes a living from living their life on the internet.

Reactions: 15
I maybe could have taken her mental health and reading that book seriously, if it wasnā€™t a bleeping AFFILIATED AD!!!!!

The girl is a prick. Thereā€™s my opinion of you Kathy hun.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I get upset over her doing pole. I did pole for a couple of months a while ago and loved it. I would love to have a go again but won't due to not really being able to afford classes RN and also I have a bit of covid anxiety so even if I had money, I wouldn't do a class now. So sadly I just have to skip those Stories/bits of vlog. I don't normally get much FOMO or whatever you want to call it, when watching influencers doing fun stuff, I am quite happy with my life ATM (as much as anyone can be these days) but somehow I felt a bit triggered regarding the pole dance class situation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
It looks like sheā€™s got new white trainers on in her haul stories- wonder if sheā€™s finally chucked her manky pair šŸ¤£ Also I really donā€™t get the point of those companies that send you clothes- why not just pick yourself and get something you actually like / need?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She actually looks really nice in some of those different styles but then she goes back to younger, skimpy clothes. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Just wanted to comment here because I wanted to say itā€™s crazy how much more ā€œgrown upā€ she looks in those clothes she was sent. I would even say they are more ā€œfashionableā€ but she just loves fast fashion styles.

Attachments

Last edited:
She's hopeless at styling anything. Two of the tops looked great tucked into jeans and then she untucked them and let them hang shapeless, presumably to emphasise how long stuff is on her. The first two abercrombie dresses were really nice and looked amazing, but I don't think she knows how to size her clothes, everything is a bit too tight and ruins the look with bulges she doesn't have.

• Heart
This one is definitely "tuck it"
1624557381821.png

If you want to wear it long, definitely wear it with skinny jeans or opaque leggings and heeled boots.
1624557464023.png

Her arms actually look great in this one (and in anything. She has nice arms, full stop).
1624557559249.png

But definitely tuck.
1624557601173.png

Don't go this route. You look like a little girl trying her mum's blouse on
1624557654133.png

Don't like this one at all. When will you understand Kathleen you just don't suit the oversized dad's shaket look? You look great in a pretty blouse and you'd look great in a shirt made with soft fabric, tied at the waist. You're trying to wear things that are on trend and it's not working, why not try things that are just flattering on you? Oh right. You don't know what's flattering.
1624557834683.png

SIZE UP please Kath. My boobs are hurting just from looking at ya.
1624557928345.png

I think generally clothes from brands such as Abercrombie are designed for teenage bodies, not for women with boobs and other curves. Sure, plenty teenagers will also be a bit more curvy quite early on but most of these clothes are designed for slimmer, flatter bodies.

This is awful, looks cheap and badly designed.

1624558208344.png

Another badly designed one. Flatting the bust but too wide in the waist/hip area.
1624558283072.png

Just wtf. The brands should know to use right fabric for designs like this.
(Can you tell I hate fast fashion?)
1624558364365.png

This one is not tragic, seems the right size for Katie and the design is OK but she just looks like a peasant girl being presented to the ruler of the kingdom to be enjoyed later that night. It's just not the right vibe for our Kathleen.
1624558475063.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The gingham dress onwards is just awful.

Its rucking up at the waist because its too bloody small!

Those open at the waist dresses are just terrible, they look like she just threw a bed sheet over herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm in states so not sure of state at retail over there but I think a cute video would be if she went to one of those higher end (non fast fashion) stores where you work with a stylist and they pick out outfits for you. I did that over here for a nice dress and they picked out something I would have never thought for myself and loved it! Maybe would give her ideas on new things to wear and what to look for.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Havenā€™t been on here in a while because Kathleen has just been driving me mad recently.
A few thoughts on her recent stories

- Her job as an ā€˜influencerā€™ is to try and flog products. Why oh whyyyy didnā€™t she iron any of those fecking clothes before doing a try on haul! Sheā€™s so LAZY itā€™s painful to watch. This is the main aspect of her job and she canā€™t even do that right šŸ˜­ also most of those A&F dresses are meant for teenagers, nothing against wearing short dresses but they just do not suit her at all!

- G is just gross, the more I see of him the weirder vibes I get. He definitely is going for the daddy dynamic with Kathleen, really puts me off.

• Sick
  • Heart
After seeing her ad for Skin and Me, I must say I did order it, and kept my subscription as I genuinely really like the product. But I didn't use her code, I always go on social media and find an actual genuine person and use their code for something rather than an influencer, as I would rather any sort of discount or kickback to go to someone who actually likes the product, and that actually uses it and purchases it with there own money. Not because it was a gift or an ad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I maybe could have taken her mental health and reading that book seriously, if it wasnā€™t a bleeping AFFILIATED AD!!!!!

The girl is a prick. Thereā€™s my opinion of you Kathy hun.
What book is it that she's reading or advertising?!

All those clothes are awful. Also, does she need any more clothes?! Didn't we just have a declutter, why is she getting more? šŸ˜­

• Sad
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.