Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She says she’s not a hoarder because she’s not as bad as people you see on tv... obviously not everyone gets as bad as that! They’re extreme cases (which is why they’re on tv!).

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Fineapple

VIP Member
Aaahh it’s Easter Sunday, what a lovely wholesome day... oh wait, Katie is naked on Instagram 🙄 I don’t know what goes through these ‘influencers’ minds.

• Sad
  • Sick

AB3

VIP Member
Is she low-key telling us the flat had been cleaned professionally and she had to go and check if they'd done properly? Just own it Katie. Everyone would have their place cleaned by cleaners if they could afford it. I bet the deposit on the flat was quite high so no wonder they might want the whole deposit back.
View attachment 525558
Out of all the crap they own (well, mostly Katie), they quite possibly decluttering the wrong thing.
View attachment 525560
LOL I guess this is living in London for you. Foxes are not some elusive creatures, they're very much a part of the cityscape
View attachment 525562

SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME ... ? JUST WHAT THE FUCKKK?
View attachment 525563
I came here with the screen shot of her checking the cleaning too...
Clean it yourself.
Stop bragging that you're minted.
Foxes are gonna eat your house cat.
Don't show the internet grave sites, its just fucking weird.

That whole family live in each others pockets and it gives me the willies

• Haha

Gen1743

Am I just being pedantic because she irritates me, but surely taking a bottle of wine down to the river is against lockdown rules? How is that exercise? And yes, you do need a permit to mudlark even if you’re just picking bits up off the surface.

• Wow

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Can’t even be bothered to screenshot it but she’s just put up 3 pictures of her naked in front of the mirror :ROFLMAO: Just why!

• Haha

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
175908925_288061012823922_2878632270937973945_n~2.jpg

173453089_2079952148827183_7703846370933296176_n.jpg

The fuck is she talking about? There is a right or wrong answer. It's literally covid rules we have to follow. I swear these idiot influencers don't have a clue.

Social distancing means no fucking touching, hugging or elbow bumps, Kath you dipshit. Why is it so difficult for these people to understand? 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry

ahemahem

Katie: “I don’t know why I have stomach issues but raw onions are my problem.”

Also Katie: *eats bacon and egg bap, brownies, cream eggs, mini eggs, pancakes, meat liquor and drinks tons of red wine*

• Sick

Babybail93

VIP Member
That last disclaimer is so cringe. Look at me, I spent my own pennies on this! Arent I such a big girl!
Influencers make me die when they point out they actually paid for something! With their own money! Heaven forbid! Not like the rest of us have to, to actually live! Get in the real world! I can’t wait for the insta bubble to burst and these people have to get a proper job

Cloak

VIP Member
It kind of winds me up how influencers pretend they need to stick to a regular 9-5 hours, like that is just a perk of the job that they can structure their own days so why do they waste time pretending/thinking they need to stick to the stupid hours that were set in the industrial revolution?! Just enjoy the fact you haven’t got a proper job Kathleeeen. Own it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
their old flat is for rent for 2600 a month?! that's crazy and almost as much as mine and my partner's combined monthly salary, but we live in midlands

also find it hilarious they're using old photos. Guessing they went to their flat to take some photos, saw all the clutter and just left.....

• Wow

martaS

VIP Member
When I had a four day work week it was brilliant. I had a day for tidying, food shopping and general errands, a day for chilling in my pjs and a day for going out and doing things. I guess influencers are on that constant circle, for them work is frequently mixed in with everything else.
My partner went down to 4 days because of Covid and this year his boss asked if he wanted to go back to 5 days a week and he decided no to. He prefers making a little less money but feeling more rested and having a better work/life balance.

Juststopit

VIP Member
"Being a writer is my dream" "I've never written fiction before" hmmm

"Being a writer is my dream" *gets rejected once, quits.*

martaS

VIP Member
So, I have been away for a couple of days but I feel like I don't even have to watch the house tour since you guys described it in such detail.
(Will still probably watch later, can't help it, Kath is a guilty pleasure!)

But I came to talk about something else. I took these screenshots last week. It's Katie's Edit with Boohoo home.
Disclaimer: Not judging anyone who can only afford to shop at Boohoo. I used to buy stuff from Boohoo but back then it was actually decent quality (I still have like 3 dresses and a playsuit).
However, since certain things came to light, such as Boohoo paying their UK based seamstresses a wage of £3 an hour (that was a few years ago, and caused a scandal because the minimum wage was already way above £3 at the time, and I think companies already were starting to offer a living wage too), I was out. If they can get away paying UK workers that little, how much are they're paying their overseas workers? I also noticed the quality of the clothing drop and that they started using more man made fabrics, such as polyester which we all know now, have terrible impact on the environment.
I don't buy from them and I even refuse to buy their stuff second hand. But as I say, I can afford not to and am not judging people who can only afford fast fashion.

So naturally, Boohoo launching homeware, it can't be good quality or ethical.

Yet, our Miss "I want to be more sustainable" happily shared her aff links.

She could definitely afford to buy similar pieces from independent brands.

Screenshot_20210423-134136.png

Kath, babes, you definitely don't need any more dried flowers.
Screenshot_20210423-134203.png

Or another bedroom makeover.

Screenshot_20210423-134211.png

Or any other homewares. But making money through aff links must be so nice :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20210423-134154.png

Am I missing something from the AD? Was she not meant to write something more than a hashtag?
Well, there is a little caption on the actual video. Which btw someone must have approved:

"Cheers to Kate Winslet. Her role, her accent, the whole damn thing.
Incred"

The whole damn thing? Incred? - someone OK'ed this "copy"? This is the level of movie/tv series review that Tanya Burr would do 😬

And what accent is Kate doing in the series? Actors do accents all the time, is she really that great this time?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad