Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I hate how she calls everything “such a treat”

the rice cake: such a treat
Brunch: such a treat
Dinner: a treat
Chocolate bar: what a treat

It drives me crazy...which is such a treat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

bugeyeboo

Just caught up with her video so initial thoughts:

1) those cracks are normal with loft conversions, it’s probably settling in cracks. I could be wrong, but those cracks she’s showing are just movement from the loft addition. Get some filler and fill them in!

2) getting rid of that ground floor loo, you will regret that when it comes to kids, a downstairs loo is super convenient.

3) your washing machine is loud because of whatever model it is not because the room is echoey. Don’t move it somewhere else, just get a quieter one.

4) taking a bath right next to Moreeece’s giant poop box 🤢 mmm nice clean vibes

5) ripping up the newly carpeted stairs WITH STAIR RODS. Those things are hella expensive! But sure, enjoy the thumping up and down the stairs, because the future is tip toeing up and down them when babies come into the picture.

(I’m only bringing up the baby practicality thing because she mentioned one of the rooms will be a future nursery)

5)she keeps saying she loves the shutters and always wanted an island etc etc ...these are things you can buy and install yourself anywhere Kathleen! Which reminds me...please move the tv out of that lovely bay window 🤭

And lastly, that thing on the ceiling with the light is called a ceiling rose, the brick wall isn’t original because it’s an extension but most likely made from standard London brick which is yellow coloured.

Oh, and as above GET RID of the red chair it’s fucking awful

Last edited:

justbecasual

This isn't speaking against the majority on here, but do we really need to shit on the areas that people are living in?!

People seem to do this to areas of London in a way that seems particularly unfair. I live a few minutes from where Katie has now moved to, and I just think it seems a bit of a low blow.

Speaking of, she was at my local last night according to her IG stories. Haven't heard the screeching laughs through the street yet, but only time will tell!

• Haha
  • Heart
She seriously needs a new job for her own sake in which she doesn't need to open herself up to the public's opinions because she clearly can't handle criticism. No one should be getting that stressed about filming their new house in a video for a couple of thousand people to watch.

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
“maureece won’t stop meowing” that’s bcoz he’s a CAT Kathleen.
ugh having watched the insta stories listening to her first world problems - “boohoo whinge whinge, I have too much stuff in my fancy new house and ppl are gonna judge me bcoz it’s messy boohoo whinge whinge”
The privilege. We r in a global pandemic Kathleen ppl have lost their lives and jobs- here u are moaning about your surplus of tat. make your crappy content and move on. If u don’t like ppl judging and critiquing your content maybe u in the wrong job

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Has she only got one pair of socks? Should we have a collection and send her a selection of cute socks so she doesn't have to wear the same pair every day? 😇

View attachment 542811
I hate these socks and the mugs. I know art is subjective but I cringe every time I see Katie or Helen using their vulva and penis mugs and the socks are even worse.

• Heart

Lmorg

The fact is, the world doesn’t give a shit about our dreams, ESPECIALLY if there’s no talent to back it up. Girl can’t write, her editor did her an absolute disservice by suggesting the manuscript was ready to show to anyone, and she needs to get back in her lane. I’ve been falling out of love with Katie for a while now, but her privilege is such a tipping point.

ahemahem

Guys... it’s because she spent that one day as a boss babe hunched over at her laptop.

• Sad
  • Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
agree with everyone, her valentine's day was really fun, I think G lucked out to get someone with personality to make up for his :D

I wa also happy to see them donating to the waitrose food bank. I know that they can easily afford it, but most influencers aren't even doing it. good on katie for this one.

considering the huge, meaty, cheesy chocolate portions washed down by a hella of a lot of booze she is packing away on her weeny 4'11 frame, she is looking really good imo. still fits into her dress from 3 years ago etc. I wish she would do more on foodmap though.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Diha

The way she enunciates “so” as “SOUUUUW” when she says she’s SOUW exciting, I honestly can’t take it anymore, it’s just the way she talks in general, like a child

• Heart

hhhhhh

I do love foxes but why is she filming other people's gardens? G climbing up to take a picture too.. sooouw weird.

Reactions: 16

Fineapple

VIP Member
HOW CAN SHE HAVE THAT MANY BROW PRODUCTS. I have one brow pencil. ONE. This girl is fucking mental and I reject her whiny rants about nothing.

• Wow

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Um.... she spent £250 on cake ingredients, a mixer, decorations etc. These people don't live in the same world as I do. Also, playing with/ itching your hair (which isn't tied up) and touching/ picking your nose while baking, yum....

• Sick
  • Sad

starsandsmiles

Is no one mentioning she filmed those skin clips in the car waiting for G as he had errands. He was obviously going to be a while as she brought a book and her switch. Can she seriously not be left alone

Elle

VIP Member
I'd say she's justified for feeling crap about not exchanging. Buying a house is stressful
I'm sure it is. Im saying she's very fortunate to be in the position where she can afford to buy a house, in London. If she insists on sharing with the Internet every time she feels low *sadface pout* people are gonna comment on it.

• Heart

unt Bessie

Well I am absolutely raging after her Q&A!

WHAT qualifies her to be dishing out advice to the public? I've worked hard in my education and training to have a career in advice and guidance roles (mainly mental health, wellbeing, sexual health etc for young people) and it just infuriates me that she can spout this shit online. Some of her responses today we're incredibly harsh when she has no idea of the context or mental state of the follower in question. I really think she needs to be careful with this.

It seemed like she was in a foul mood from her answers and she should just not have bothered answering the questions that wound her up.

ETA: Sorry for the rant! I just worry about some of the more vulnerable followers who will really take to heart the unqualified and ill informed advice from influencers (not just Katie)

• Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Not too sure I’d ask for dating advice from someone who has carted the dress around like Mrs Havisham from the wedding she cancelled years ago 🤔

• Haha

Kitycat

I just can’t help but think the only reason she’s posted the story and YT about her failed career as an author is for sad fishing purposes and so that some publisher will take her on as a stunt and save the day, then it’s win win for the both of them. You know?