Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AB3

VIP Member
My bad I can see it again. Must be a glitch or something.
So G has a proper job, if G is my boss, I can’t put on a straight face knowing some part of G’s sex life.
I'd never thought of that! Hahaha remember she did a video with male sex toys and gave reviews. 🤢

I think I found it - thank you!! (Or one that is virtually identical.) I'd be wondering why someone only lived there for a year though.. looks like they did it up to a nice standard and although I'm nit a fan of the dark paint against the white or the blackboard wall I'd probably leave them after taking on an almost £800 000 mortgage. I see her (him) wanting to move to Yorkshire if they do want to have a child.
No worries!

Totally agree with that, big London wedding then off to his family estate!

Reactions: 1

AB3

VIP Member
their old flat is for rent for 2600 a month?! that's crazy and almost as much as mine and my partner's combined monthly salary, but we live in midlands

also find it hilarious they're using old photos. Guessing they went to their flat to take some photos, saw all the clutter and just left.....
Where you seeing this?

martaS

VIP Member
I mean I don’t blame her for thinking she’d get published when Lily Pebbles did and her book was an absolute shit show. If Gleam can push through Lily’s pile of poo excuse for a book then I don’t see why they couldn’t for Katie. My only thought is her subscriber / follower count is lower than others
Melanie's is not that much higher (don't think she's with Gleam though)

AB3

VIP Member
I thought she looked really nice in the video too... it's a shame she won't keep her hair a bit darker like that but no doubt it'll be back to bleach blonde before long. Is she a victim of that awful Samantha Cusick too?

The house is gorgeous! I really hope they don't paint too many of the rooms in dark colours- I've always been a fan of dark walls (pre Hague Blue hype) but that house looks so light and airy at the moment. As PP said, it'll look dated so quickly too.

Not sure if I just wasn't paying attention, but where is their TV?
In front of the bay window in the sitting room

Kindred_

VIP Member
I wonder if she’s thinking about baking her own wedding cake. She bought the mixer in her latest video and said she has lotsss of baking coming up. Unless she was just referring to her sisters cake.

martaS

VIP Member
smudging or room cleansing is apparently big with Mormons and Catholics when getting ready for an exorcism.

the pr people didn't research enough. feel bad for her, she takes these things to heart.

less bad if daddy G wades in, so hopefully he'll keep his trap shut. I can't believe she fancies him tbh, yes he is tall with a decent job and his own hair / teeth, but their personalities seem at odds.
Is this how low the expectations are these days? :cry:

"smudging or room cleansing is apparently big with Mormons and Catholics when getting ready for an exorcism." - sorry if my following comment is a bit crass but are we hoping here she will stop laughing like a possessed person every time Maurice is being a cat?

Edit: speaking of Maurice...

Screenshot_20210226-232250.png

(Ok, grumpy Maurice is actually cute)

And she did realise she got the days wrong
Screenshot_20210226-232235.png

Last edited:

AB3

VIP Member
I am honestly still feeling an unbearable amount of second hand embarrassment after those Iwan Rheon stories. Remember when she was like that with another actor (Ben Whishaw maybe?) too... such a weird and immature thing to do in her TWENTIES.
Isn't Ben Whishaw gay?
Why would you list after a man who isn't into women?

AB3

VIP Member
Yes, I imagine it's gone up since 2019?
Yeah, threw me off when it said present as of 2021.

Also, they're gonna be so mad when no light gets into their bedroom when that tree is fully leafed in the summer. 🤭

AB3

VIP Member
I mentioned in a post somewhere up thread that I suspect I know where they’re moving to (spotted a local estate agent sign in a vlog) and if it is, houses don’t come cheap around there. But, it is FULL of youngish creative types putting down roots that have moved out of say Dalston/Stoke Newington. It’s also nappy valley, you can’t move for a Veja wearing mummy pushing their sprog in a Babyzen Yoyo.
Which area?

AB3

VIP Member
She's probably worried showing it will jinx something. You know like, she can't chuck away anything she got as a gift but is no use anymore because she worries something bad might happen to person that had gifted it to her. (Her excuse why she's a hoarder). If she shows us the collage, something bad happens to her plans. :rolleyes:
It would just make for more content