Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martaS

VIP Member
OK, first. What is this thingy on the floor next to Maurice? One of the mud larking treasures? WTF?
Screenshot_20210421-132009_resize_65.jpg

Screenshot_20210421-132022.png

These are just for future record.

GRAMMAR Kathy. PMS, or not, it's not that hard.
Screenshot_20210421-175300.png

Bloody video? Freaking video?
If it's really that much effort, DON'T MAKE ONE.
We have seen the house on Rightmove anyway, don't need to see it with the clutter in.
Screenshot_20210421-175309.png

Screenshot_20210421-175324.png

Don't bitch behind my back? I mean, no-one invited you here but if you must call out Tattle, just say you mean Tattle.
Oh, but then people would know you read here.

Screenshot_20210421-180647.png

All I can see in this pic is the penis pillow. 'Hope she's decluttering it too.

Screenshot_20210421-175546~2.png

LASTLY, for the love Odin, Frida, Thor, and all the Catholic saints.
Please don't put this cat ears headband on when filming/doing Stories.
How is anyone supposed to take you seriously Kath if you look like a 5 years old?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t know whether I’m being pedantic but it really winds my up when these influencers say they’re going to renovate a room. No you’re not, you’re redecorating. That bathroom is in good state you just don’t like the tiles. I’ve lived through renovations as my dad liked doing them and the bathrooms were barely functioning and sometimes felt like if you flushed the toilet the toilet may come off the wall as the properties were run down.

• Sad
  • Heart
Wow... can’t believe I’ve just watched a woman in her 30s film herself having a mini meltdown about the fact she’s untidy, unorganised, and has too much clutter. I’m all for having a supportive partner and family etc- but if I did that they’d all tell me to get over myself and to go give my head a wobble- not G mollycoddling her further.

Elle

VIP Member
Omg it's SO BAD. Sorry Kathleen :(. Writing a book is HARD. Why oh why do 'influencers' seem to think they're entitled to write a book and it will automatically be published??! Like it's just some blasé thing that doesn't require enormous talent, to name just one requirement.

• Heart

tinyc

I’ve never commented on this thread before but I’m literally cracking up at you all calling her Kath pmsl

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Letting the cat lick the taxidermy mice :sick: is it just me who thought it was a bit grim?

Spoilers: there's an egg that's bigger than her hand! Except it isn't. I think she means it's bigger than her palm.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

AB3

VIP Member
Omg I wish I could marry this comment wearing Kathleens wedding dress.
It’s been my biggest hatred for years!!
I actually tense up when I know it’s coming 😖😖
(That and when she applies lipstick on camera, don’t know why but it just makes me heave)
Also...

CAAAAAYYOOOOT

its 'cute'. Fuck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
It really bothers me how her and G (shudder) manage to get away with shopping together? It is very clearly advised that if one person of the household can go then they should, I was at my local Waitrose today and the lady at the door stopped an elderly couple from going in together, so why does Katie think it's ok to be there with her partner? On the weekend too when it's going to be the busiest time, surely the perk from working at home/being freelance is to be able to go to the shops when you like and aim for quiet times (this applies to Zanna too) it's petty but the shopping together thing annoys me as it's not what the rules are.

• Angry

martaS

VIP Member
She's barefoot on a Thames beach. I know I'm a bit OCD but if I ACCIDENTALLY stepped my bare feet there, I'd run to the nearest A&E and ask for a preventative tetanus shot 😂😂😂
Screenshot_20210326-204741~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha

ktypage

Serious writers work their arses off for years and years to get a book published, often writing others in the process of waiting for one to finally be accepted.

One rejection and Katie is out. What about self publication, released straight onto ebook?No doubt she can afford to do that. But I imagine she will be after the juicy book contracts and the £££ selling to people who will see the “influencers” name and buy it for that. It’s either that or nothing.

Some of the worlds most successful authors were rejected over 20 times before they were able to have a book published, why should she be treated any differently?

Im so sick of these you tubers / Instagrammers thinking they can get a free ride because their name is recognisable with a certain sub sect of people. And I’m sick of the people who blindly buy in to it (I’m thinking Gabby Lindleys overpriced shop, Helen Anderson’s awful band poster etc). I think this pandemic will expose these people for what they really are (fingers crossed). A bunch of self entitled, spoilt morons!!

• Heart

Kitycat

I personally cannot wait for the “raw” and “real” house tour. Anyone would think she wasn’t living a charmed life in a gentrified middle class area of Walthamstow. She needs to get her head checked honestly

• Haha

AB3

VIP Member
That last disclaimer is so cringe. Look at me, I spent my own pennies on this! Arent I such a big girl!

• Haha

Lamermer

I'm sorry what kind of "advice" is "if you're struggling with your body image take up a hobby to keep your mind off of it?"

Ebf123

Same - we

Same - when we were renting we’d pay for an end of tenancy clean because landlords can be absolutely buggers for trying to withhold deposits!

Foxes don’t eat cats BTW 😂😂😂😂😂
My dog once escaped from our garden and we found her running up the road with a fox as if they were going on a little adventure together!! 😐😐😐😐 so weird lol. City foxes are a diff breed.

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Umm guyssss..... thought she was wearing ‘his shirt’? So she’s either fibbing in the original post or in the cheeky swipe up. We see you, Kathleen ;)

(No idea how I managed to attach the screenshots so many times 🤦‍♀️)
G wears women's shirts from ASOS, obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Kindred_

VIP Member
Nope nope nope. Fucking taxidermy mice in her cesspit. Has she been storing them next to her dry shampoo collection and the random shards of shit she brings home from the beach? Nope. She is officially a rank human being who should be condemned. She is that woman Ross dated who lost her pet hamster in the mess in her flat.
Omg this cracked me up so much, it’s so accurate

AB3624CD-3B5B-4A13-9AD1-BC4CD740337A.png

G walking into kathleens room for the first time. I bet he thought she was just being quirky x

• Haha
  • Wow

AB3

VIP Member
Watching the video just now, a few points.

Its a ceiling rose, research it before making a video if you don't know.

The 'original' kitchen wall, yeah thats the party wall between you and the next house.

A 'full extension' in the kitchen. This is completely visible from the outside so its pretty damn obvious to me that it is intact an extension.

Its not a good idea to have appliances in the bathroom...

She wants to knock a wall down but is scared it'll make the house unstable, that will be because its a structural wall and isn't a stud wall. Tenements are built that way.

Its not a dado rail, its a picture rail. Dado rails are at about waist height.

'Chez chair'... chaise.

The harmful to cats garden plants... considering you said you agreed with the breeder that you wouldn't let him outside, why does this matter?

Please don't remove the stair carpet, you'll break your neck on painted stairs if you come down them in socks.

Litter box next to the toilet 🤮

The bathroom is absolutely fine! Many people would love that, fair enough its her house, but it looks brand new!

Scared the cat jumps off the balcony. SHUT. THE. FUCKING. DOOR. HE IS A CAT. Why is she so determined to treat him like a third member of the relationship?
Don't want the cat outside? Shut the door.
Don't want the cat in the bath? Shut the door.

The desk is fine. Why replace it?

The makeup storage is bigger than the storage I use for my kids clothes.

'Some' notepads. Fuck me.

Music studio.

That is all.

• Haha
  • Heart