Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AB3

VIP Member
If she had a proper job, with real grown ups, she would definitely be known as Princess Sick note behind her back.

She’d also be a fucking nightmare, running to HR constantly when something makes her cry
Youre absolutely right.

We need a TV show where influencers are given real jobs for a week and we just watch them all implode.

Feels like this is already a thing?

I was a butcher before I had kids, I'd LOVE to see Princess Kathleen lug about lumps of beef.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Lmorg

Her story has driven me nuts. No one gives that much of a shit about this video, it’s definitely not worth her stressing over. I honestly just don’t think she’s cut out for the job she does 🤷🏻‍♀️ it’s okay to be sensitive, but clearly this just ain’t working out.

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Is she REALLY asking an instagram poll on whether social distancing should be practiced instead of checking the government website

• Wow
  • Haha

Lolo24

Wish my 'work days' were as busy as her Friday! Recycling centre, long shower and pamper, sat in the garden with a cup of tea...
How's the productive time blocking going Kathleen?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

AB3

VIP Member
Fun fact, that edible collagen stuff shes drinking is complete nonsense. When collagen in ingested like that. Its broken down and does nothing. Its just an expensive shit.

• Haha
  • Wow

AB3

VIP Member
My boyfriend wears his shirts to work and they need to look acceptable and be kept clean and ready to wear. He probably wouldn't want me swanning around in them arranging flowers. Just as I wouldn't want him wearing my going out clothes to make a sandwich or something 😅

It must have just been for the weird Instagram post, surely nobody actually does this!?

'Babe, have you seen my shirt? I ironed it yesterday and had it ready to wear?'

'Sorry babe, I wore it yesterday for flower arranging. It's in the washing basket'
I seem to remember her buying a mens shirt from a charity shop in one of her videos... bet its that one 🤣

• Haha

RachyWoo

VIP Member
I'd be over the moon to see a fox! They've got more right being here than we do!
Can't believe she's decluttering already, surely you do that before you move.
I've never seen her as a domestic goddess type. Every house/flat she's lived in I've always thought they looked like they need a good deep clean. Can't picture her with polish and a duster in her hands.

justbecasual

I feel a bit sad that this clearly very expensive and lovely looking house (that I think might be in my neighbourhood 😭) is about to get absolutely FILLED with stuff! So much stuff. #HoarderHouse

• Sad

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
My favourite part of the vlog was 'because my job feels fun it never feels like I've done enough work, but I have been working but because it isn't like a slog I feel like I haven't done much, but I have'.
This was in between a paint consultation and her painting some vases in the garden.

What on earth are 'instagramable eggs'!?

Screenshot_20210505-211552_Chrome.jpg

Maurice next to an open window he can easy jump out of: 'oh dear' LOOK AFTER YOUR CAT!!!!

And “little” - everything is prefixed with “little”

“We went for a little walk and got a little bit of gorgeous brunch in a little cafe.”
Yes, this week we had a little sofa, little storage containers, a little bit of baguette, a little nose, a little message, a little salad, a little spread, a little bit of tart, a little bit of salad and a little crop top!

• Wow
  • Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Piss poor content. It’s literally like a running list of things she has been gifted, without any description/substance of the product/food. Your viewers don’t just want a Rolodex of stuff u got for free- tell us how they are? I swear I could make more engaging/interesting content myself if I had her privilege. What a waste of platform. But then again I don’t think she can do anything else, she would be pretty shit in a normal job too.
If she had a proper job, with real grown ups, she would definitely be known as Princess Sick note behind her back.

She’d also be a fucking nightmare, running to HR constantly when something makes her cry

• Haha
  • Heart

jaymie

VIP Member
Thanks for your thoughts and perspectives on renting/buying guys ❤ What I like, and what is kind of a side effect of tattle, is that influencers inspire constructive discussions on all sorts of topics here 💓

Back to Katie, she's just so cringgge. Does anyone still get excited about GoT? I mean the first seasons were so good but it ended so bad I have erased the whole thing from my memory.
View attachment 521797
View attachment 521796
View attachment 521799
She is so cringy in 2010 and still cringy in 2021.

• Haha

bugeyeboo

Your comment before sounded mocking of those that live in terraced houses, that’s why I felt the need to explain. But as a Londoner yourself, you get what I mean- the majority is terraced houses and you live in one yourself. Fab that detached ones are around, thanks for checking, but are they in a nice road? A main road? Does it need work? Do they get extra space or none at all? There’s a lot of variables as to what Snooks and G (and anyone else for that matter) were looking for.

• Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Cheeky bitch! It’s this side of influencers that irritates me. “Hey, before you send me free stuff......”
4BB0DCCD-EC12-48B4-939C-19197DB49F20.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry

PreciousVenus

Her international women's day stories just cracked me up. Starts off nice, tribute to mum, tribute to sister, ok now here is a picture of my arse.

• Haha
  • Angry

itsgtothea

Katie, those big pieces of wood with handles attached to your rooms that allow you to go in and out. They are called doors. You can close them.

It’s a really cool feature where if your cat shouldn’t be somewhere or you don’t want him near something like tinsel THAT’S REALLY DANGEROUS IF HE SWALLOWS, you can shut them out of the room thus eliminating your constant “mooreeeeeese is doing x and I’m really worried about him” worries.

Like when he follows you to the bath and sits in the edge and you are worried he might fall in & drown. Just shut the door babe.

So yeah - doors are really good!

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
LOL I am sorry I posted this pic by mistake, it's like 2 weeks old BUT
she posted this right now
View attachment 505763
which is hilarious in its own right as we were just saying that influencers should know what topics they want to talk about and equally, they should be the ones recommending products for us. 🤯

Didn't she do a sponsored eczema post last year? 😅
It's a shame her job doesn't involve getting sent lots of skincare for free and networking with skincare brands- oh wait.

If only she'd read her pal Caroline Hirons' book- oh wait.....

• Haha