Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martaS

VIP Member
Does she genuinely think this is down to personal preference? None of us should be hugging anyone we don't live with/ aren't in a bubble with.
My friend who is single has been in a bubble with her sister and sister's partner. They don't even hug.

DOUBLE POST

You've seen pics online Kath or you read here that we didn't think it was appropriate for 3 separate households, including a preggo person, to have a few hours long meal in a GREENHOUSE? In a freaking greenhouse.
Screenshot_20210422-114937.png

Also, I have friends in their 50s and 60s and work with a few people in the over 50s age group and I don't know a single person who has been fully vaccinated. Great for Kate's mum but most people's reality is different. (Friend's sister has had both vaccs now but she had volunteered for the vaccine trials so that's completely different. She's still being super cautious).
If you have friends or family members who have had both - that's great as it means we all are protected a little extra.

Screenshot_20210422-115027.png

Her calling the house tour "bloody" again really puts me off watching. So generous of you Lady Kathleen of Walthamstow, to film it for us plebs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

hhhhhh

Look how many people have marked their height on her chalk wall already 🤣 but good job you are all socially distanced in your garden for the pictures Kathleen 👍

20210406_213314.jpg

• Haha

justbecasual

Oh dear, the views on her new video "Marie Kondo-ing my sex toys" are embarrassingly low. Sometimes I feel really sorry for dear old Kathleen.

• Haha
  • Sick

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
The Easter bonnet segment was so strange to me. I understand keeping in touch with your inner child and having fun, but making a crown of tat on your own seems a bit odd.

If they're getting rid of that whole room full of stuff then good on them! I hope they don't keep the tat cycle going. No idea how they'll dispose of a massive penis soft toy but let's hope it's on its way out.

• Haha
Soz if someone already mentioned this the other day but did anyone note how she claimed to have decluttered her makeup but couldn’t bare to get rid of her 1000000+ eyebrow pencils/related things because she claimed to use them all - you literally only have 2 eyebrows hun. There’s no way you need all of those products. Grow up and dehoard

Mrs McCarthy

Chatty Member
And? I thought it was part of a PR event, so shitty planning of the company and not Katie’s fault?
Also I am so fed up with this narrative. Are we now going to complain that it was disrespectful of J K Rowling to use Latin for her spells in HP, because Romans treated people in England badly? Are we going to stop using any elements of any culture that is not your own? Well, in that case translating literary works from one language to another is disrespectful, because translation is a form of rewriting and not a direct retelling?

• Sick

jaymie

VIP Member
Soz if someone already mentioned this the other day but did anyone note how she claimed to have decluttered her makeup but couldn’t bare to get rid of her 1000000+ eyebrow pencils/related things because she claimed to use them all - you literally only have 2 eyebrows hun. There’s no way you need all of those products. Grow up and dehoard
Also 50+ sex toys with 1 vagina, she is a hoarder

• Haha

Liptastic

VIP Member
I know we all have different things that annoyed us from this video, but for me the idea of putting succulents in a London garden sounds so ridiculous. It rains here a lot, those poor succulents would die of overwatering and probably frost too. There's a reason they are a desert plant 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Came here to say the same! Not too sure I’d want Geoffrey peering over my fence with his long lense! Although I imagine a lot of their neighbours are hipster wankers too, so it will probably seem perfectly normal to them

• Haha

Elle

VIP Member
Say it with me now: FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS! Check your fucking privilege Kathleen.
Screenshot_20210326-200457_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick

unt Bessie

Of course Bore-eece loves 'deep throating' everything. Such weird language to use about a cat that she clearly thinks of as her baby (no shade there!)

Also, that off-centre fireplace in the bedroom would absolutely do my head in!

JT18

I find it really annoying that she wrote on her stories she has "scoliosis (hunchback)". Yes, a hunchback is a side effect of scoliosis, but actual scoliosis is caused by a curvature of the spine. I have scoliosis, had the same op etc but that really bugged me. Pretty sure everyone else I know with scoliosis wouldn't call it that.

Cloak

VIP Member
And? I thought it was part of a PR event, so shitty planning of the company and not Katie’s fault?
Also I am so fed up with this narrative. Are we now going to complain that it was disrespectful of J K Rowling to use Latin for her spells in HP, because Romans treated people in England badly? Are we going to stop using any elements of any culture that is not your own? Well, in that case translating literary works from one language to another is disrespectful, because translation is a form of rewriting and not a direct retelling?
I agree. Are we all supposed to just ignore every other culture and ‘stick to our own’ now rather than explore and enjoy other interesting elements of the world? Calling out “cultural appropriation” sometimes seems to be an excuse to keep everyone in separated boxes rather than encouraging unity. I understand acknowledgment is important but otherwise it just seems an exercise in showing off how offended you are, often on behalf of someone else, and for nothing more than to gain woke points.

• Sick
  • Angry

Elle

VIP Member
Is anyone else SO relieved she's leaving that weird flat with a fucking STAGE in the living room.

It's great she's buying a house 'cos she can hoard even more crap.

Echoing what others have said above: if you don't want the cat eating your bath bubbles don't let the cat in the bathroom with you.

• Haha

jaymie

VIP Member
Wow... can’t believe I’ve just watched a woman in her 30s film herself having a mini meltdown about the fact she’s untidy, unorganised, and has too much clutter. I’m all for having a supportive partner and family etc- but if I did that they’d all tell me to get over myself and to go give my head a wobble- not G mollycoddling her further.
She behaves like she just left home for the first time, this woman is older me

Babybail93

VIP Member
Just film the fucking house tour vid Kath. Why does everything have to be a massive deal and drama?

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
God I cringe so much when Kathleen (and other influencers) think they have figured shit out and will give us “normies” some of their life changing advice lol.
View attachment 505672
'What's the best place for me to store my taxidermy mice?'

'Is 5 bottles of dry shampoo enough?'

It is a bit odd when they start dishing out advice like self proclaimed experts. Depending on the topic it feels a bit irresponsible too. Why would I take any kind of life advice from an influencer? If you're qualified to give advice on a certain topic then fair enough but otherwise it's just their opinion..... By all means speak out about important topics but encourage people to do their own research.

• Haha
  • Heart