Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kindred_

VIP Member
Katie: everyone stay home please there’s a virus out there!!!!!
Also Katie: I’m going to work elsewhere even though my office is at home

Katie: be body positive guys!
Also Katie: always uses filters on her stories

Do we reckon the announcement is she’s bought a house?
My favourite was everybody stay home while I go to France with 11 of Gs friends!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

itsgtothea

Cheeky bitch! It’s this side of influencers that irritates me. “Hey, before you send me free stuff......” View attachment 519691
How about

“Please get in touch before you send anything so I can confirm to you whether or not it’s something I would like to review and whether or not it will be a duplicate” BECAUSE I DON’T NEED MORE SHITE CLUTTERING UP MY MESSY HOME

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Absolutely cringing when people go round in their boyfriends oversized shirts and unserwear on. Get over yourself
My boyfriend wears his shirts to work and they need to look acceptable and be kept clean and ready to wear. He probably wouldn't want me swanning around in them arranging flowers. Just as I wouldn't want him wearing my going out clothes to make a sandwich or something 😅

It must have just been for the weird Instagram post, surely nobody actually does this!?

'Babe, have you seen my shirt? I ironed it yesterday and had it ready to wear?'

'Sorry babe, I wore it yesterday for flower arranging. It's in the washing basket'

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Fineapple

VIP Member
Nope nope nope. Fucking taxidermy mice in her cesspit. Has she been storing them next to her dry shampoo collection and the random shards of shit she brings home from the beach? Nope. She is officially a rank human being who should be condemned. She is that woman Ross dated who lost her pet hamster in the mess in her flat.

• Haha
  • Sad

Elle

VIP Member
Omg Kathleen don't post your pms meltdowns online. 'G' hugging her while she is getting stressed about being a hoarder. Embarrassing

• Haha

itsgtothea

I get maybe not unpacking everything but I hate clutter so when we moved last I unpacked the whole house within 48 hours - pictures on walls included! (I stayed up to 3am on the first night to fully unpack the kitchen)

Didn’t she say she wanted to wait until G was free so they could unpack the cups together and decided where to go 😂 She is so codependant!

My OH doesn’t give a crap where the cups go it’s not an important decision he wants or needs to be involved in 😂😂😂

If I said “babe I haven’t unpacked yet as we need to make a decision on which of the two drawers we put the cutlery in” he’d literally leave me i think for being such a wet wipe

Also, when you buy a house you have potentially MONTHS between your offer being accepting and actually moving

Why didn’t she get rid of all of her shit then?

We had a major clear out of our house including garden, shed, garage, front garden and loft before moving - taking MULTIPLE car loads over a few weekends to the skip & charity shop & literally leaving things outside the front of the house for people to take for free.

Why did she take all of her crap with her?

She works from home and they have a car.

It just smacks of disorganisation and chaos!

I filmed an empty house tour for my friends via Instagram stories on my phone with me speaking over - who does she think she needs to be? A pro director with a fancy camera?
All of her videos look like they are filmed on a potato so using a phone is no different

She’s just excuse after excuse after excuse

And guys 100 lipsticks in 100 days - that died a quick death after what, 30?

• Heart
  • Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Is it me or is her latest post about wedding dress recommendations a not so subtle plea for a free wedding dress. Surely she would be aware of bridal shops in east London since she did it the first time around...
I think you got it the first time around 😏

Who wants to offer me some free wedding dresses to peruse? free shoes, free jewellery, free viel, free hair, free make up, free undercrackers?

Will probably get an offer from the same place lydia millen went to.

Katie Snooks: Brunch obsessed and loves to undress
Yes! adding to yours
Brunch obsessed and loves to undress, constantly decluttering all her mess.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kindred_

VIP Member
It’s because she will be soOoo overwhelmed!! And not only will she be packing a million bottles of dry shampoo but she will also have period pains, a migraine, severe bloating, self doubt and scoliosis to contend with!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Is she REALLY asking an instagram poll on whether social distancing should be practiced instead of checking the government website
Does she genuinely think this is down to personal preference? None of us should be hugging anyone we don't live with/ aren't in a bubble with.

• Heart

Tree_

VIP Member
Kathy for your own sanity stop reading here. We're never not going to call you a hoarder

• Heart

martaS

VIP Member
She's overdone herself today, hasn't she?

First, if someone don't mind calling their low body image day, a fat day, don't try to change their language. Like, I'd never call someone fat but if they're doing it themselves*, I'm not going to give them a sermon on the usage of the word. If they're comfortable using the word, who am I to tell them not to?
*Plus it's different when someone says they're having a fat day and calling one's/someone else's body fat.
Screenshot_20210413-190034.png

I *love* how she fails to mention that having a partner didn't help her get mortgage. Oh, I just saved some money, made sure my books looked good, blah, blah, blah. Fuck off. Unless you work a very lucrative job, it's super hard to get a mortgage when you're single. She must have forgotten already when she had a sob before she met the Sugar Daddy G because the bank wouldn't give her a mortgage.
Screenshot_20210413-182704.png

She forgot to mention wanting to start a wedding IG account 🤭 I am waiting impatiently, bet it'll be as good as the lush one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20210413-161515.png

No wonder she didn't get a book deal. Strangers on the internet can't "self diagnose" you Katie. They can self diagnose themselves, but not another person.
I agree with a previous poster who basically said that she can't pick and choose how people will respond to her sharing some medical problems, but not other. Most people mean well when they suggest things to look into, often speaking from their own experience. If I were the follower who politely suggested that, I'd unfollow her. There are nicer ways of asking people to stop giving unwanted advice.
I said it time and time again, but she had banged on about the bloating FOR YEARS and she did the elimination diet in such a half asked way, she really brings all these comments and advice onto herself.

Screenshot_20210413-182913.png

So she considers answering some questions in a very stroppy way a full working day, WOW. Can't wait for next week's LOL. Maybe she can work on her empathy and mindfulness before that.
Screenshot_20210413-183055.png

• Angry
  • Wow

Lmorg

Not sure if anyone else paused the video when she showed her screen but fuck meeeee guys. The first chapter was called ‘Sparkly Butt Plugs’. The couple of sentences I could make out were dire. I feel bad for her, but even if it ever did get published, it definitely wouldn’t be considered a quality piece of work (I probably sound like a bit of a dick, but I write for a living so I’m allowing myself this one ha).

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I think we need to be comfortable using the word 'fat' and the issue is when we assume that 'fat' is a negative word.... it isn't and doesn't have to be.

Also, I think the person was actually referring to bloating because Katie has posted 734 photos of herself in her pants with her bloated stomach. Next time she does this I'll comment telling her to take up a hobby and that this has no significance on who she is as a person.

• Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
I also hate the race tokenism with the black/non white penises/vulvas/breasts. For me it's not anti-fascist or inclusive, it's some new level of culture appropriation or twisted form of racism? I'm not sure if I'm clear to what I'm trying to say. I hope I'm not saying it wrong or offending someone. Are there any people of colour on the thread who might have thoughts on this?
I’m a woman of colour and I know what you mean. It’s just tick boxing by having every colour and shade on there. People are so scared of being labelled a racist because people are so quick to call it. I personally feel it diminishes real racism, all this “woke” bullshit. She probably chose the mixed cushion to seem inclusive of all willies 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
So wasteful 😭 She should have given it away to friends, family, subscribers as soon as she got gifted it. No-one can use that much nail polish, not even in the course of their whole life
View attachment 462159
It's cool/cute to wear your bfs clothes (I do that too) but do you have to do it in public?
View attachment 462163
Why do they STILL do the food shop together. Most supermarkets have been allowing 1 person per household to shop at once unless you are a carer or bringing your child.
Unless the daddy/daughter dynamic G & Kathleen has going on is why they think they’re allowed....?

• Haha
Reactions: 19