Katie Snooks #3 Dr Bore-eece will see u now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mind her interior style (okey god yes I do mind I can’t stand those damn stag heads) but it’s like extreme home makeover, she likes a style and then does EVERYTHING with it

Reactions: 4
Oh, of course she got sunburnt 🙄 always something isn’t it Kath! When she has a kid it’s a Munchausen’s syndrome by proxy case waiting to happen. We’ve already seen it with all the cat’s visits to the vets 😂
She burnt her hand by reaching into the oven and picking out an oven tray or plate - without oven mits on - when she lived with Andrew. She cried and he kissed it better.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She looks great in her latest ad - she really does pull off suits well.
She looks awesome in that ad! I do think she’s really very beautiful, but you get distracted from that when she’s prancing around in her knickers or wearing bleeping cat ears. She really suits clean lines and tailoring and that general ‘put together’ vibe, and also actually looking her age.

Reactions: 14
She looks awesome in that ad! I do think she’s really very beautiful, but you get distracted from that when she’s prancing around in her knickers or wearing bleeping cat ears. She really suits clean lines and tailoring and that general ‘put together’ vibe, and also actually looking her age.
She is a stunning lady. Naturally as well, not like these pumped up face influencers. If she toned back on the whining and woe is me I could really get back into her channel

Reactions: 9
Am I missing something from the AD? Was she not meant to write something more than a hashtag?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So, I have been away for a couple of days but I feel like I don't even have to watch the house tour since you guys described it in such detail.
(Will still probably watch later, can't help it, Kath is a guilty pleasure!)

But I came to talk about something else. I took these screenshots last week. It's Katie's Edit with Boohoo home.
Disclaimer: Not judging anyone who can only afford to shop at Boohoo. I used to buy stuff from Boohoo but back then it was actually decent quality (I still have like 3 dresses and a playsuit).
However, since certain things came to light, such as Boohoo paying their UK based seamstresses a wage of £3 an hour (that was a few years ago, and caused a scandal because the minimum wage was already way above £3 at the time, and I think companies already were starting to offer a living wage too), I was out. If they can get away paying UK workers that little, how much are they're paying their overseas workers? I also noticed the quality of the clothing drop and that they started using more man made fabrics, such as polyester which we all know now, have terrible impact on the environment.
I don't buy from them and I even refuse to buy their stuff second hand. But as I say, I can afford not to and am not judging people who can only afford fast fashion.

So naturally, Boohoo launching homeware, it can't be good quality or ethical.

Yet, our Miss "I want to be more sustainable" happily shared her aff links.

She could definitely afford to buy similar pieces from independent brands.

Screenshot_20210423-134136.png

Kath, babes, you definitely don't need any more dried flowers.
Screenshot_20210423-134203.png

Or another bedroom makeover.

Screenshot_20210423-134211.png

Or any other homewares. But making money through aff links must be so nice :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20210423-134154.png

Am I missing something from the AD? Was she not meant to write something more than a hashtag?
Well, there is a little caption on the actual video. Which btw someone must have approved:

"Cheers to Kate Winslet. Her role, her accent, the whole damn thing.
Incred"

The whole damn thing? Incred? - someone OK'ed this "copy"? This is the level of movie/tv series review that Tanya Burr would do 😬

And what accent is Kate doing in the series? Actors do accents all the time, is she really that great this time?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
There’s only been one episode of the new Kate Winslet show so far - I watched it. It was kind of boring and I won’t be watching it again

Kate Winslets accent was also dire!

So not sure how Kathleen can be “obsessed” with it after 1 episode!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So, I have been away for a couple of days but I feel like I don't even have to watch the house tour since you guys described it in such detail.
(Will still probably watch later, can't help it, Kath is a guilty pleasure!)

But I came to talk about something else. I took these screenshots last week. It's Katie's Edit with Boohoo home.
Disclaimer: Not judging anyone who can only afford to shop at Boohoo. I used to buy stuff from Boohoo but back then it was actually decent quality (I still have like 3 dresses and a playsuit).
However, since certain things came to light, such as Boohoo paying their UK based seamstresses a wage of £3 an hour (that was a few years ago, and caused a scandal because the minimum wage was already way above £3 at the time, and I think companies already were starting to offer a living wage too), I was out. If they can get away paying UK workers that little, how much are they're paying their overseas workers? I also noticed the quality of the clothing drop and that they started using more man made fabrics, such as polyester which we all know now, have terrible impact on the environment.
I don't buy from them and I even refuse to buy their stuff second hand. But as I say, I can afford not to and am not judging people who can only afford fast fashion.

So naturally, Boohoo launching homeware, it can't be good quality or ethical.

Yet, our Miss "I want to be more sustainable" happily shared her aff links.

She could definitely afford to buy similar pieces from independent brands.

View attachment 547948

Kath, babes, you definitely don't need any more dried flowers.
View attachment 547950

Or another bedroom makeover.

View attachment 547947

Or any other homewares. But making money through aff links must be so nice :rolleyes:

View attachment 547949

Well, there is a little caption on the actual video. Which btw someone must have approved:

"Cheers to Kate Winslet. Her role, her accent, the whole damn thing.
Incred"

The whole damn thing? Incred? - someone OK'ed this "copy"? This is the level of movie/tv series review that Tanya Burr would do 😬

And what accent is Kate doing in the series? Actors do accents all the time, is she really that great this time?
Welcome back Marta ❤

I thought EXACTLY the same when I saw that Boohoo post. Never want to shame anyone for buying from cheaper places (I've also bought Boohoo in the past) but for a privileged influencer they are a very unethical company to be promoting!

She needs to be throwing stuff out, not buying more. I don't think there was a single area of that lovely new house that looked bare!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There’s only been one episode of the new Kate Winslet show so far - I watched it. It was kind of boring and I won’t be watching it again

Kate Winslets accent was also dire!

So not sure how Kathleen can be “obsessed” with it after 1 episode!
Influencers all love to be 'obsessed' with things. They can never think something is OK, or really good, they're 'OB-sessed'.

Was all that messing around with tinsel just for that 5 second gif of her raising a glass!?

Reactions: 8
I look soooo young because i moisturised and wore sunscreen and my satin pillow cases!

Urmmm, you look youthful in large part because of the roaccatune treatment Katie!

• Haha
I look soooo young because i moisturised and wore sunscreen and my satin pillow cases!

Urmmm, you look youthful in large part because of the roaccatune treatment Katie!
How old is she? In the 30-34 range, isn't she? So that's still very young and I don't see how she would look anything different 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
How old is she? In the 30-34 range, isn't she? So that's still very young and I don't see how she would look anything different 🤷‍♀️
32 I think.

Maybe Helen Anderz should get the same treatment. 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I made a screenshot, just in case.

I think it does help that she has generally youthful features. Like, fairly big eyes, big lips. Oval-ish face shape, full cheeks. I am 35 this years and people can't believe it when I tell them my age. I also avoid the sun, cleanse daily, moisturise. It's not that hard to look young nowadays. Not even that expensive. I get slightly nicer face creams now but I used very cheap stuff when I was younger. It's not always necessarily what you use, it's using things in first place, and being consistent. Also her Mum looks pretty good so you can't rule out good genes either.

Screenshot_20210426-171435.png

I think it does help that she has generally youthful features. Like, fairly big eyes, big lips. Oval-ish face shape, full cheeks. I am 35 this years and people can't believe it when I tell them my age. I also avoid the sun, cleanse daily, moisturise. It's not that hard to look young nowadays. Not even that expensive. I get slightly nicer face creams now but I used very cheap stuff when I was younger. It's not always necessarily what you use, it's using things in first place, and being consistent. Also her Mum looks pretty good so you can't rule out good genes either.

View attachment 549097
She does have a very cute face (young) face and female generally tend to look younger if they are petite. I also find fake tanning makes one look older. Good for her embracing her natural colour. IMO, she can do well in Japanese market with her cute face

She does look good. I think its mostly the fact that she's v pretty and pale that make her youthful. Not when she does her pouty faces though.

View attachment 549097
I don't know why but I just don't believe her ? I think she does look young but I have a really hard time believing that someone who came through the time of physical face scrubs (come on we all scrubbed the tit out of our noses when we were young teens right?) has always worn SPF in the U.K. winter when they were 16....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.