Katie Snooks #3 Dr Bore-eece will see u now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we all have different things that annoyed us from this video, but for me the idea of putting succulents in a London garden sounds so ridiculous. It rains here a lot, those poor succulents would die of overwatering and probably frost too. There's a reason they are a desert plant 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love the attic conversion, and think the desk suits it as well.
Not keen on the lounge just because it seems a tad dark in the middle bit.
The garden is claustrophobic.
Katie’s hair looks lovely.

Reactions: 9
She keeps going on and on about the original brickwalls, but to me it looks like brick slips. They are too perfect to be real and are protruding when stripped walls would go in and not out.

Reactions: 12
From someone with a very head strong cat it’s not that easy to keep them out 😂 we tried keeping my cat out of the bedroom when we first moved in and she would spend hours meowing and scratching the door, eventually learning that she could jump, hang on the handle and get the door open herself, if the cat is as attached as she makes out he would definitely be the same..also a litter tray is technically a toilet, surely it’s more hygienic in a bathroom than a kitchen?

I have three cats, and from the start, they have been treated like cats!
They come and go as they please, come up for cuddles but like alone time too. If I shut a door they just walk away!
Plug in a feliway and give it a snack.

Reactions: 4
It’s a lovely house

Did make me chuckle though when she said there was no storage - how much do 2 people need?

There’s LOADS of storage in the office in the eaves for storing things like Xmas decorations that you’d usually put in a loft - only Katie has claimed the eaves to store her 20,000 brand new notebooks

She keeps going on and on about the original brickwalls, but to me it looks like brick slips. They are too perfect to be real and are protruding when stripped walls would go in and not out.
It looks like cement mortor rather than lime...cement was not used in the Victorian times -

And it’s an extension so 100% not an original wall

It looks like cement mortor rather than lime...cement was not used in the Victorian times -

And it’s an extension so 100% not an original wall
The bricks look in very good condition, which wouldn't happen if they were original and there are no padstones visible where the RSJ meets the bricks. It also looks very seamless around the fireplaces.

Reactions: 8
From someone with a very head strong cat it’s not that easy to keep them out 😂 we tried keeping my cat out of the bedroom when we first moved in and she would spend hours meowing and scratching the door, eventually learning that she could jump, hang on the handle and get the door open herself, if the cat is as attached as she makes out he would definitely be the same..also a litter tray is technically a toilet, surely it’s more hygienic in a bathroom than a kitchen?
I think so too! my cats litter tray is in my bathroom in a nook under the sink - I don't have room to put it anywhere else and don't particularly want it in my kitchen

Reactions: 5
Just caught up with her video so initial thoughts:

1) those cracks are normal with loft conversions, it’s probably settling in cracks. I could be wrong, but those cracks she’s showing are just movement from the loft addition. Get some filler and fill them in!

2) getting rid of that ground floor loo, you will regret that when it comes to kids, a downstairs loo is super convenient.

3) your washing machine is loud because of whatever model it is not because the room is echoey. Don’t move it somewhere else, just get a quieter one.

4) taking a bath right next to Moreeece’s giant poop box 🤢 mmm nice clean vibes

5) ripping up the newly carpeted stairs WITH STAIR RODS. Those things are hella expensive! But sure, enjoy the thumping up and down the stairs, because the future is tip toeing up and down them when babies come into the picture.

(I’m only bringing up the baby practicality thing because she mentioned one of the rooms will be a future nursery)

5)she keeps saying she loves the shutters and always wanted an island etc etc ...these are things you can buy and install yourself anywhere Kathleen! Which reminds me...please move the tv out of that lovely bay window 🤭

And lastly, that thing on the ceiling with the light is called a ceiling rose, the brick wall isn’t original because it’s an extension but most likely made from standard London brick which is yellow coloured.

Oh, and as above GET RID of the red chair it’s bleeping awful

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Oh, of course she got sunburnt 🙄 always something isn’t it Kath! When she has a kid it’s a Munchausen’s syndrome by proxy case waiting to happen. We’ve already seen it with all the cat’s visits to the vets 😂

Does anyone else not like the exposed brick wall in the kitchen? I could see it in a cool coffee shop or a New York loft but it seems a bit out of place with the rest of the house

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else not like the exposed brick wall in the kitchen? I could see it in a cool coffee shop or a New York loft but it seems a bit out of place with the rest of the house
I don't like it but this is down to personal preference, I find it so dated and is quite overdone now

Reactions: 5
I’m a big fan of the exposed brick and the exposed fireplaces etc but it’s definitely personal preference.
I couldn’t help but notice how cluttered the house is already, it’s a big house for 2 people and they seem to have filled it up already. I think in a year or two it’ll look awful

Reactions: 13
I’m a big fan of the exposed brick and the exposed fireplaces etc but it’s definitely personal preference.
I couldn’t help but notice how cluttered the house is already, it’s a big house for 2 people and they seem to have filled it up already. I think in a year or two it’ll look awful
Yeah so clutter, who bring their junks to the new place then only do a decluttering? Katie Snooks

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Who’s asking her these questions? Can people not think for themselves these days? She’s loving the affiliate links today. Gotta bring that $$$ to buy more tit to fill any spare space

Reactions: 7
If it's a desk he plans on using for years I don't think that price is that bad. But it doesn't say what it's made out of. If it's real wood then ok but if it's MDF they've been ripped off. I hate when websites don't tell you that kind of stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.