Katie Snooks #3 Dr Bore-eece will see u now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has gained a dress size since being with G, and seems to think accepting it is body positivity, but there is a bit more to it. She still has thin privilege, shopping wherever, people not assuming she's unwell due to size etc. heart in the right place, brain is having a nap though.
Kate La Vie posted a photo of her in her underwear recently and followed it up with a story (it was a few days ago so I can’t screenshot it now) and talked about learning to be more comfortable with being curvaceous, but then followed it up with saying she’s aware that she’s still a white, slim cis female and of the privilege associated with that, which I thought was perfect. She was being very open about her physical insecurities, but the tone was still very aware. Katie could learn a few tricks.

Reactions: 9
Genuinely excited for tomorrow's weekend roundup. I actually find it interesting seeing what old Snooksy gets up to at the weekend. The predictability of it is somewhat comforting. And of course I love discussing it with you bullies haters guys.

What are our predictions? I'm thinking:
-Brunch out somewhere
-Take-away coffee
-MOREEEEECE being cat (probably desperate to go outside but being held hostage)
-'G' helped her declutter something
-ALCOHOL!
-Bloated tum
-CuTe OuTfIt PoSt
-Got gifted some 'house bits'
-Lazy dayyyyyy as feeling run down/overwhelmed
-We read our books together 'cos we do everything together. Co-dependency issuessssss hehehe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t know whether I’m being pedantic but it really winds my up when these influencers say they’re going to renovate a room. No you’re not, you’re redecorating. That bathroom is in good state you just don’t like the tiles. I’ve lived through renovations as my dad liked doing them and the bathrooms were barely functioning and sometimes felt like if you flushed the toilet the toilet may come off the wall as the properties were run down.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t know whether I’m being pedantic but it really winds my up when these influencers say they’re going to renovate a room. No you’re not, you’re redecorating. That bathroom is in good state you just don’t like the tiles. I’ve lived through renovations as my dad liked doing them and the bathrooms were barely functioning and sometimes felt like if you flushed the toilet the toilet may come off the wall as the properties were run down.
House tour!
Wow, that bathroom was fine, new, clean, nothing offensive etc. They must have money to burn, never mind the environmental waste of those tiles. urgh wating to pop in a bidet?! are they not showering or just doing a pre/post nether regions wash in there. Unsavoury imagery thanks Katie.

I do wish she'd state that the reason she can afford the house and all the upgrades is largely due to G and his well paying job.

Knick kacks (not the crisps) already out on every shelf taking up all the space so Katie is mentioning they need to build storage, lots of storage.

Globes out, empty glass bottles, plastic and real plants everywhere where normal kitchen bits could be. next ornamental stags heads randomly on the walls and one on the blackboard, but of course, where better?!

Nice plans to put down real grass and animal friendly plants in their garden though.

Weekend round up bingo! OK, yes to all @Elle mentioned and maybe some of the following;
A trip to the tip? G in the driving seat as Katie's not old enough to drive yet...
Dropping off stuff at charity shop?
Overpriced take away coffees
Meat amd cheese heavy brunch somewhere, with a few cheeky drinks!
Showing off freebies, while hinting for more expensive freebies for snooks towers. New desk, bed, sofa etc.
Wedding plans???
Switch games, as she's a 30 something toddler.
More hinting about letting Maurice outdoors.
A declutter hint at...maybe, but really just rearranging her hoard.
An online food shop or delivery, kindly gifted of course.
Padding around in one of G's old office shirts clutching some gifted flowers.
Putting G's muzak studio together, desk etc. he's sooo kewl. Oh wait, no he's just a slender man impersonator with a penchant for mansplaining to little women, like Kaite.

Anyone else wanna chime in??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That was so hard to watch. She's going to get even worse living there as she knows she'll be staying there. The house is lovely, really nice kitchen and shutters throughout. She's never going to downsize her beauty collection, she's basically said as much. This spark joy shite fucks me off. Just chuck your stuff out including that god awful red chair and mannequin

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That was so hard to watch. She's going to get even worse living there as she knows she'll be staying there. The house is lovely, really nice kitchen and shutters throughout. She's never going to downsize her beauty collection, she's basically said as much. This spark joy shite fucks me off. Just chuck your stuff out including that god awful red chair and mannequin
That hideous red chair :sick:

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell, drink every time she mentions the camera getting stolen. She left it on a wall, then the person handed it in. Drama over.

The house is beautiful. The big bathroom is fine, I'd be really happy with it the way it is. It's obviously very new and is pretty inoffensive. Her office room is gorgeous, it would make a great main bedroom.

That hideous red chair :sick:
I agree, that needs to go.

Reactions: 7
And o.f.c the phallic pillow isn't being donated! :rolleyes:

She wants to paint the walls dark...that will age well. then hang up a load of Desino. prints, pointless teeny Bohemian mirrors, wall hangings and so on. Well, she knows what she likes, it just clashes horribly with the industrial style of the house.

She did look really nice in her video, paired back style but not stylish.

Reactions: 6
That house will be packed to the rafters. They’ll never move from it because they won’t be able to sell it once her hoarding gets fully blown. There’ll be cat tit hidden in boxes because they can’t see in rooms. No way would I want a partner like that. It’s a mental health condition, but it’s also very selfish

• Heart
urgh wating to pop in a bidet?! are they not showering or just doing a pre/post nether regions wash in there. Unsavoury imagery thanks Katie.
A lot of countries are now waking up to the delight of bidet and hygienic shower next to the toilet, I don't see anything wrong with it and something UK population could stand to learn from.

Why would you assume they are not showering because they'd like a bidet to use after each toilet use? I don't know anyone who pops into a shower after each time they pee and that's what bidets are for.

Reactions: 9
A lot of countries are now waking up to the delight of bidet and hygienic shower next to the toilet, I don't see anything wrong with it and something UK population could stand to learn from.

Why would you assume they are not showering because they'd like a bidet to use after each toilet use? I don't know anyone who pops into a shower after each time they pee and that's what bidets are for.
I have been led to believe bidet visits were more of a pre and post cotius affair, and was disliking the image placed in my head of that.

(Also still don't like bidets, we had one in one of our bathrooms and it freaked me out, but I know everyone's different!)

Reactions: 4
I have been led to believe bidet visits were more of a pre and post cotius affair, and was disliking the image placed in my head of that.

(Also still don't like bidets, we had one in one of our bathrooms and it freaked me out, but I know everyone's different!)
Does anyone else think of the Inbetweeners film when they think of a bidet? Haha

• Haha
I thought she looked really nice in the video too... it's a shame she won't keep her hair a bit darker like that but no doubt it'll be back to bleach blonde before long. Is she a victim of that awful Samantha Cusick too?

The house is gorgeous! I really hope they don't paint too many of the rooms in dark colours- I've always been a fan of dark walls (pre Hague Blue hype) but that house looks so light and airy at the moment. As PP said, it'll look dated so quickly too.

Not sure if I just wasn't paying attention, but where is their TV?

Reactions: 4
I thought she looked really nice in the video too... it's a shame she won't keep her hair a bit darker like that but no doubt it'll be back to bleach blonde before long. Is she a victim of that awful Samantha Cusick too?

The house is gorgeous! I really hope they don't paint too many of the rooms in dark colours- I've always been a fan of dark walls (pre Hague Blue hype) but that house looks so light and airy at the moment. As PP said, it'll look dated so quickly too.

Not sure if I just wasn't paying attention, but where is their TV?
In front of the bay window in the sitting room

Reactions: 1
In front of the bay window in the sitting room
Ah, thank you! Not sure how I missed that.

Our Kath should watch her old pal Louise Pentland's video from this morning- she spoke about recognising that she has an issue throwing things away and how she is considering getting therapy for it. Take note, Kathy!

Watching the video just now, a few points.

Its a ceiling rose, research it before making a video if you don't know.

The 'original' kitchen wall, yeah thats the party wall between you and the next house.

A 'full extension' in the kitchen. This is completely visible from the outside so its pretty damn obvious to me that it is intact an extension.

Its not a good idea to have appliances in the bathroom...

She wants to knock a wall down but is scared it'll make the house unstable, that will be because its a structural wall and isn't a stud wall. Tenements are built that way.

Its not a dado rail, its a picture rail. Dado rails are at about waist height.

'Chez chair'... chaise.

The harmful to cats garden plants... considering you said you agreed with the breeder that you wouldn't let him outside, why does this matter?

Please don't remove the stair carpet, you'll break your neck on painted stairs if you come down them in socks.

Litter box next to the toilet 🤮

The bathroom is absolutely fine! Many people would love that, fair enough its her house, but it looks brand new!

Scared the cat jumps off the balcony. SHUT. THE. bleeping. DOOR. HE IS A CAT. Why is she so determined to treat him like a third member of the relationship?
Don't want the cat outside? Shut the door.
Don't want the cat in the bath? Shut the door.

The desk is fine. Why replace it?

The makeup storage is bigger than the storage I use for my kids clothes.

'Some' notepads. duck me.

Music studio.

That is all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The camera work in this house tour was so bad! Constant back and forth to the front camera, shaky, blurry at times, not filming the entire room before rushing into the (not interesting) details of a radiator or messy utensils drawer ... Instead of worrying about filming it empty or messy and what viewers will think (we think you have a hoarding issue and should get rid of at least half the crap you own, you’re welcome) .. maybe worry about doing your job properly? Haven’t you been a YouTuber for almost a decade now Kathleen?!

Reactions: 10
Watching the video just now, a few points.

Its a ceiling rose, research it before making a video if you don't know.

The 'original' kitchen wall, yeah thats the party wall between you and the next house.

A 'full extension' in the kitchen. This is completely visible from the outside so its pretty damn obvious to me that it is intact an extension.

Its not a good idea to have appliances in the bathroom...

She wants to knock a wall down but is scared it'll make the house unstable, that will be because its a structural wall and isn't a stud wall. Tenements are built that way.

Its not a dado rail, its a picture rail. Dado rails are at about waist height.

'Chez chair'... chaise.

The harmful to cats garden plants... considering you said you agreed with the breeder that you wouldn't let him outside, why does this matter?

Please don't remove the stair carpet, you'll break your neck on painted stairs if you come down them in socks.

Litter box next to the toilet 🤮

The bathroom is absolutely fine! Many people would love that, fair enough its her house, but it looks brand new!

Scared the cat jumps off the balcony. SHUT. THE. bleeping. DOOR. HE IS A CAT. Why is she so determined to treat him like a third member of the relationship?
Don't want the cat outside? Shut the door.
Don't want the cat in the bath? Shut the door.

The desk is fine. Why replace it?

The makeup storage is bigger than the storage I use for my kids clothes.

'Some' notepads. duck me.

Music studio.

That is all.
From someone with a very head strong cat it’s not that easy to keep them out 😂 we tried keeping my cat out of the bedroom when we first moved in and she would spend hours meowing and scratching the door, eventually learning that she could jump, hang on the handle and get the door open herself, if the cat is as attached as she makes out he would definitely be the same..also a litter tray is technically a toilet, surely it’s more hygienic in a bathroom than a kitchen?

I couldn't deal with that bleeping cat. It seems so annoying darting everywhere. Yeh it is cute and in fairness to Katie it does do SOME funny stuff, not enough to warrent her pissing herself 24/7 over it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.