Katie Snooks #3 Dr Bore-eece will see u now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who takes a picture of this?? 🤣 can’t have been a quick belly touch if you had to get your phone out and get a picture too.

i’m cracking up at the above.. can someone remind her she has 2 eye brows and 1 vagina.....

She’s losing the plot. She needs to stop crying into the camera, stop showing us your “decluttering” and just get on with it Kathleen!!

edit as I’ve just seen her headache.. I have a headache so let me take 20 pictures of myself 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's probably waiting for Daddy to have a day off so then he can come with her.
How did she live before him? 😳
Exactly what I was thinking to be frank she really is regressing to a child like state! she doesn't need him to clasp her hand to go to the dump / charity drop off point. I mean she can drive herself.

Reactions: 8
I replied to Kathleen's question box and she blocked me hahahaha

Maybe she should stop going round touching folk.

Silly cow
I can’t believe she thought staring at her phone typing out replies to questions she’s sent herself would help her headache. Still, at least she didn’t go full on drama queen like usual and say it’s a migraine

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There are different levels and types of hoarding. I think the meltdown we saw the other say is because she's actually not ok with getting rid of all of that stuff and was deflecting. I personally know a hoarder and if you threw out a piece of paper that had a coffee stain on it they would legit be under duress.
Anyways, I've said it before. Hoarding, no matter what type or level, is a legit problem and can eventually affect those around you. As someone who used to really love her content and is glad she has found happiness, I truly hope, with peace and love, that she addresses it before it gets worse (because it really could).

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Great Q&A, as always.

Another influencer who doesn't understand the meaning of a "staycation".
kath1.png

LOLOLOLOL
I guess she just attaches emotions to brow gels and sex toys? That's completely normal.
Nowhere is spelled as one word, btw Kath.
kath2.png

This is a prime example as to why - if you can - you should just take the afternoon off and not engage in a half-asked Q&A and call it "work".
What is even this sentence:
"My best advice is to really understand that is isn't a reflection of you at all (...)"
Is or isn't?
Reflection on you, I think is what you meant Kathy. Not a native speaker though so might be wrong.
kath3.png

Next I browse @annsummers and tell them which items I want to be gifted next...
As much as I don't think sex toys should be taboo and have a few myself, buying some is not always the answer. As always, her advice is shallow and reflecting her point of view only. I am surprised she hasn't followed up with a swipe-up link to her "fav" toys.
kath4.png

KNEW SHE WAS WRITING ANOTHER ONE
🤣🤣🤣
kath5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it really annoying that she wrote on her stories she has "scoliosis (hunchback)". Yes, a hunchback is a side effect of scoliosis, but actual scoliosis is caused by a curvature of the spine. I have scoliosis, had the same op etc but that really bugged me. Pretty sure everyone else I know with scoliosis wouldn't call it that.

Reactions: 15
Also 50+ sex toys with 1 vagina, she is a hoarder
Well to be honest she can't donate them!!
and they'd only end up as toxic landfill waste of she dumped them! Maybe she could use them as ornaments in her bathroom around the dry shampoo cans?

The make up however... it's being on those or freebie lists! take your name off them or have a one in, two out rule if you're too greedy to turn down freebies.

Imo she is a hoarder, if she can't have a clear out of things she doesn't use, like the infamous dry shampoo or old shoes that she doesn't wear without having a meltdown about emotions being attached to them then she has a problem. it will most likely get worse with age, if she had a child then everything will be kept etc. Unless she is getting DM's about hoarding then someone must have told her irl she has hoarding tendencies and it hit a nerve.

She shouldn't read here, much in the same way you should never listen in to conversations about you. she has a lovely minimalist 4 bed houae with her (Daddy) G, perfect opportunity to downsize for most people, if she has cash to blow then hire a storage unit, but it will not solve the problem. Good luck Katie, and stop reading here, ask a manager to do it and give you gentle, but direct feedback.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I find it really annoying that she wrote on her stories she has "scoliosis (hunchback)". Yes, a hunchback is a side effect of scoliosis, but actual scoliosis is caused by a curvature of the spine. I have scoliosis, had the same op etc but that really bugged me. Pretty sure everyone else I know with scoliosis wouldn't call it that.
I have a very small scoliosis, when she called it a "hunchback" I had a Google and some people's scoliosis is very pronounced, and mine is so slight, you could barely see, even when I am in a bikini/naked. I used to see a physio who showed me some exercises and stretches I should do a few times a walk to strengthen my back and keep the scoliosis from progressing. I thankfully never needed surgery and when I tell people I have it, they looked at me surprised because you can't see it. Maybe it is because I have been doing my stretches since my mid-teens 🙃
But I can imagine how it could be a confidence issue for someone when it's more visible or they have scars. I'd like to think I'd love scars if I had any but I am not sure if I'd feel the same if I actually did.
Also her advice to the person who asked, just wasn't that great. She really should stop with the Q&As.

Reactions: 5
I have a very small scoliosis, when she called it a "hunchback" I had a Google and some people's scoliosis is very pronounced, and mine is so slight, you could barely see, even when I am in a bikini/naked. I used to see a physio who showed me some exercises and stretches I should do a few times a walk to strengthen my back and keep the scoliosis from progressing. I thankfully never needed surgery and when I tell people I have it, they looked at me surprised because you can't see it. Maybe it is because I have been doing my stretches since my mid-teens 🙃
But I can imagine how it could be a confidence issue for someone when it's more visible or they have scars. I'd like to think I'd love scars if I had any but I am not sure if I'd feel the same if I actually did.
Also her advice to the person who asked, just wasn't that great. She really should stop with the Q&As.
Mine was a 75 degree curve so very pronounced and I did have a hunchback pre-op. I got bullied in school for it and called a hunchback several times so you can see why I find that wording a bit of a poor choice. Post-op now you'd never know other than when my scars are on show.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
If her 'London dating' content is going to be how to find a rich man to buy you everything, count me in

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I also have scoliosis but I was only disganosdd in my 30s

My mum is in her late 60s and had very very bad curvature - she had a very very pronounced shoulder blade that does look like a hunchback. She is very very self conscious of it - for a family wedding she was really upset as she couldn’t find a nice dress to wear and was upset that her ‘hunchback’ would be obvious and also that she’d get called that behind her back (as she did as a child)

I really don’t like the term ‘hunchback’

But I think if you have one it’s ok to refer to it that yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has she only got one pair of socks? Should we have a collection and send her a selection of cute socks so she doesn't have to wear the same pair every day? 😇

Screenshot_20210423-134250.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she only got one pair of socks? Should we have a collection and send her a selection of cute socks so she doesn't have to wear the same pair every day? 😇

View attachment 542811
I hate these socks and the mugs. I know art is subjective but I cringe every time I see Katie or Helen using their vulva and penis mugs and the socks are even worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hate these socks and the mugs. I know art is subjective but I cringe every time I see Katie or Helen using their vulva and penis mugs and the socks are even worse.
I also hate the race tokenism with the black/non white penises/vulvas/breasts. For me it's not anti-fascist or inclusive, it's some new level of culture appropriation or twisted form of racism? I'm not sure if I'm clear to what I'm trying to say. I hope I'm not saying it wrong or offending someone. Are there any people of colour on the thread who might have thoughts on this?

Reactions: 13
I also hate the race tokenism with the black/non white penises/vulvas/breasts. For me it's not anti-fascist or inclusive, it's some new level of culture appropriation or twisted form of racism? I'm not sure if I'm clear to what I'm trying to say. I hope I'm not saying it wrong or offending someone. Are there any people of colour on the thread who might have thoughts on this?
I’m a woman of colour and I know what you mean. It’s just tick boxing by having every colour and shade on there. People are so scared of being labelled a racist because people are so quick to call it. I personally feel it diminishes real racism, all this “woke” bullshit. She probably chose the mixed cushion to seem inclusive of all willies 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20210423-221907_Instagram.jpg

I'm really over seeing thin conventionally attractive women posting about their 'rolls' which they only have when they sit down and hunch over. You're a size 10, stop it. Your jeans don't fit and you're sitting down, that's the only reason why you have anything resembling a roll.

Katie's posted a few times about 'body positivity' without understanding/ looking into the body positivity movement. At least she didn't hashtag this as body positivity I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She has gained a dress size since being with G, and seems to think accepting it is body positivity, but there is a bit more to it. She still has thin privilege, shopping wherever, people not assuming she's unwell due to size etc. heart in the right place, brain is having a nap though.

Reactions: 9
duck is with her and other influencers giving sex and MH advice 😳😤😤😤 if a follower asks tell them go to their qualified gp 😤

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.