Katie Snooks #3 Dr Bore-eece will see u now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel like a lot of pregnant women aren't taking Covid as seriously as they should...I know a pregnant woman who almost had to be induced at twenty-something weeks because she was so unwell with Covid (full disclosure, she also has diabetes which put her at additional risk), and obviously there was Grace Victory who had to be put into a coma after giving birth as well...

Edited to add, not saying these particular women weren't careful enough, the woman I know was being really cautious, she caught Covid while going for a pregnancy scan. Just saying how serious Covid can be for pregnant women.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Does she genuinely think this is down to personal preference? None of us should be hugging anyone we don't live with/ aren't in a bubble with.
My friend who is single has been in a bubble with her sister and sister's partner. They don't even hug.

DOUBLE POST

You've seen pics online Kath or you read here that we didn't think it was appropriate for 3 separate households, including a preggo person, to have a few hours long meal in a GREENHOUSE? In a freaking greenhouse.
Screenshot_20210422-114937.png

Also, I have friends in their 50s and 60s and work with a few people in the over 50s age group and I don't know a single person who has been fully vaccinated. Great for Kate's mum but most people's reality is different. (Friend's sister has had both vaccs now but she had volunteered for the vaccine trials so that's completely different. She's still being super cautious).
If you have friends or family members who have had both - that's great as it means we all are protected a little extra.

Screenshot_20210422-115027.png

Her calling the house tour "bloody" again really puts me off watching. So generous of you Lady Kathleen of Walthamstow, to film it for us plebs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I personally cannot wait for the “raw” and “real” house tour. Anyone would think she wasn’t living a charmed life in a gentrified middle class area of Walthamstow. She needs to get her head checked honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Get off Tattle Kathleen 😂 boxes are not gonna unpack themselves hunny. Take some of the tit to the charity shop or tip instead of reading your own thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20210422-115356_Instagram.jpg

..... there is a right and wrong answer though. Technically we shouldn't really be elbow bumping either, but seeing as our PM keeps doing it then I can see why people think it's OK.

Her calling the house tour "bloody" again really puts me off watching. So generous of you Lady Kathleen of Walthamstow, to film it for us plebs.

Describing it as a 'bloody house tour' won't be getting anyone excited for it. If it's that much of a chore just film something else. Maybe talk about things you're getting rid of now you've moved house or things you've not missed while they've been packed up in boxes and can now declutter.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah the 'there's not right or wrong answer' rubbed me up the wrong way. I get being understanding and empathetic of people's situations and struggles and why someone might break the rules in these sorts of ways, but there are definitive rules. If you break them, own it, don't pretend it's some 'grey area' where noone knows what they are allowed to do.

Reactions: 13
“we’ve got a whole room of stuff ready to be taken to the tip or donated to charity”
So take it? Then you will have a whole room and lots of space. Crying over situations like this? Ffs she’s always needed to get a grip but this is just next level.

“we’ve got a whole room of stuff ready to be taken to the tip or donated to charity”
So take it? Then you will have a whole room and lots of space. Crying over situations like this? Ffs she’s always needed to get a grip but this is just next level.
She's probably waiting for Daddy to have a day off so then he can come with her.
How did she live before him? 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Soz if someone already mentioned this the other day but did anyone note how she claimed to have decluttered her makeup but couldn’t bare to get rid of her 1000000+ eyebrow pencils/related things because she claimed to use them all - you literally only have 2 eyebrows hun. There’s no way you need all of those products. Grow up and dehoard

Soz if someone already mentioned this the other day but did anyone note how she claimed to have decluttered her makeup but couldn’t bare to get rid of her 1000000+ eyebrow pencils/related things because she claimed to use them all - you literally only have 2 eyebrows hun. There’s no way you need all of those products. Grow up and dehoard
Also 50+ sex toys with 1 vagina, she is a hoarder

• Haha
175908925_288061012823922_2878632270937973945_n~2.jpg

173453089_2079952148827183_7703846370933296176_n.jpg

The duck is she talking about? There is a right or wrong answer. It's literally covid rules we have to follow. I swear these idiot influencers don't have a clue.

Social distancing means no bleeping touching, hugging or elbow bumps, Kath you dipshit. Why is it so difficult for these people to understand? 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
View attachment 541379

View attachment 541380

The duck is she talking about? There is a right or wrong answer. Its literally could rules we have to follow. I swear these idiot influencers don't have a clue.

Social distancing means no bleeping touching, hugging or elbow bumps, Kath you dipshit. Why is it so difficult for these people to understand? 🙄
exactly, the rule is stay at least 1m+/2m apart...a rule, not a case of "if you want to, or feel like it" and also not determinable on whether or not you have had 1 vaccine, 2 vaccines or none)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not too sure I’d ask for dating advice from someone who has carted the dress around like Mrs Havisham from the wedding she cancelled years ago 🤔

• Haha
She says she’s not a hoarder because she’s not as bad as people you see on tv... obviously not everyone gets as bad as that! They’re extreme cases (which is why they’re on tv!).

• Heart
Kathy for your own sanity stop reading here. We're never not going to call you a hoarder

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She 10000% is a hoarder and these people are just enabling her. Of course the most extreme cases go on tv because that’s entertainment but that should in no way make her feel better about the fact that she is literally storing stuffed dead animals in a giant mountain of crap.

Reactions: 13
She 10000% is a hoarder and these people are just enabling her. Of course the most extreme cases go on tv because that’s entertainment but that should in no way make her feel better about the fact that she is literally storing stuffed dead animals in a giant mountain of crap.
The thing she isn’t seeing is that these people would have literally been in the same state she is in presently! It begins somewhere.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.