Katie Snooks #13 for her money may be tight, but a £900 meal will make it alright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot express how much my vagina turned in on itself and became a dry, sad ryvita from seeing those pics of Geoffleton as a DJ.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't want to screenshot her story because I don't want to risk getting blocked, but wow it really gets under my skin how she will always make polls asking "have you seen this film/have you played this game?" And the only options are either "yes" or "I hated it and I hate films/games and I am a stinky poopoo head!!!"

I'm referring to the current barbie story but she has done this several times in the past, I remember one fairly recently about some video game
I replied to her once giving really good in depth recommendations and crickets. She’s so bloody entitled
---
IMG_9157.jpeg

Sorry what is this lighting. Have at it, Corpse Bride

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else thinking that she's only wearing the lipstick because she found an aff link to it?
Screenshot_20230727-161954.png

Reactions: 8
9C4FAF8A-2A1E-4EDF-A1B5-5FC94F38943C.png

She’s whingeing again. Give it a break woman.
I would take her more seriously & be more empathetic to her if I wasn’t aware of her lifestyle and diet. She seriously doesn’t do herself any favours. If she was SEWW debilitated & in that much pain she wouldn’t be taking pouty piks in red lipstick

Reactions: 11
Fast forward a month and she'll be saying how that Zoe thing has managed to diagnose all sorts. Conveniently hiding the fact that her doctor has been doing investigations too.

I normally dislike Geoffonka Donk as much as the next person but these really cracked me up. He's savage here and I am low-key loving it. I drink matcha myself but it can taste horrid if made with the wrong type of milk etc and it's really not everyone's cup of tea (pun indeed intended), just like not everyone likes coffee, herbal tea etc.

---
"TMI" period stories for those who have been blocked.
I think what's actually ironic that she didn't do proper research before taking those tablets for the first time. But she didn't so here we are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Geoffonka donk
Haha I can't take the full credit, someone called Niomi Smart's fiance donkadonk (for those who don't freqent her thread, one of his nicknames is Donkey) and it cracked me up so much I knew I needed to make it work for DJ Geoff

• Haha
A period for 11 days?! Do we think she’s being truthful?

Regarding the headaches she’s bringing up again, years ago she had headaches everyday. Spent NHS time by being referred a neurologist, who told her to take note of how many headaches she had per day. Conveniently, her headaches went down and she wasn’t sent for further tests.

No medication, no change to her lifestyle. Nothing. And the everyday “headaches” stopped. That’s a medical miracle if you so believe

• Wow
Reactions: 10
A period for 11 days?! Do we think she’s being truthful?

Regarding the headaches she’s bringing up again, years ago she had headaches everyday. Spent NHS time by being referred a neurologist, who told her to take note of how many headaches she had per day. Conveniently, her headaches went down and she wasn’t sent for further tests.

No medication, no change to her lifestyle. Nothing. And the everyday “headaches” stopped. That’s a medical miracle if you so believe
Shes likely stop having head aches if she reduced the salt and alcohol in her medieval diet.

Reactions: 3
The way she looked like she was going to cry because Daddy Geofferson criticised her matcha 😂 get a bleeping grip

Reactions: 6
I personally find it strange to take a medication to stop your period purely for vanity/convenience reasons. Girl, just let your body do its thing.

She clearly did no research whatsoever about these tablets. She had no idea that they 'trick your body into thinking it is in menopause' or that it's used a contraception...what did you know Kath? I personally would want to be aware of the potential risks before taking something, especially something that just doesn't need to be taken?!

I find it interesting that someone who never shuts up about fannies and willies (Kaths terminology not mine) and sex toys etc doesn't know how to put a tampon in and would rather take a pretty serious sounding medication than pop in a tampon (I appreciate its not that simple for everyone)???

Also, side note - the thing about sharks coming after you because you're on your period: not true.

Most interesting of all for me is the timing of her 'deep depression'. Wedding is over, honeymoon is over. These are major events that she's been planning and looking forward to for a loooooong time and now they're done with. She even says she felt like she 'had nothing to look forward to'. Sounds like a bit of a comedown and adjusting to 'just being married' and maybe questioning if she's made the right decision. Just some thoughts!

Ps DJeff

Reactions: 12
I personally find it strange to take a medication to stop your period purely for vanity/convenience reasons. Girl, just let your body do its thing.

She clearly did no research whatsoever about these tablets. She had no idea that they 'trick your body into thinking it is in menopause' or that it's used a contraception...what did you know Kath? I personally would want to be aware of the potential risks before taking something, especially something that just doesn't need to be taken?!

I find it interesting that someone who never shuts up about fannies and willies (Kaths terminology not mine) and sex toys etc doesn't know how to put a tampon in and would rather take a pretty serious sounding medication than pop in a tampon (I appreciate its not that simple for everyone)???

Also, side note - the thing about sharks coming after you because you're on your period: not true.

Most interesting of all for me is the timing of her 'deep depression'. Wedding is over, honeymoon is over. These are major events that she's been planning and looking forward to for a loooooong time and now they're done with. She even says she felt like she 'had nothing to look forward to'. Sounds like a bit of a comedown and adjusting to 'just being married' and maybe questioning if she's made the right decision. Just some thoughts!

Ps DJeff
I find the tampon thing very odd too. I used tampons from my very 1st period and got bullied in school because of it. (bullies will bully over anything eugh)
I don't particularly like them and never liked swimming in them. So I switched to a menstrual cup and its the best thing I have ever done, yet Kathleen seems to be making a massive issue out of using a tampon which I understand is a real thing but the way she's going about it on social media really irks me. She could do really educational things about tampons and the awareness of TSS. But she's just making out TSS happens in 9/10 cases of tampon users. In fact its a small risk but making sure you don't sleep in them or use for so long lowers the risk.. But Kathleen is all about the aspect of putting something inside your vagina being the weird part.. when she's flaunting sex toys galore! I just think she does these things to be part of her personality

• Heart
Has she said this again?! Christ, I wish she would read Tattle, she might stand to learn something - a few of us said at the time she was spouting bollocks. It's like she doesn't *want* to learn anything, I find it infuriating.

Reactions: 7
I normally dislike Geoffonka Donk as much as the next person but these really cracked me up. He's savage here and I am low-key loving it. I drink matcha myself but it can taste horrid if made with the wrong type of milk etc and it's really not everyone's cup of tea (pun indeed intended), just like not everyone likes coffee, herbal tea etc.
Also loving the sass from DJ Jazzy Geoff! Feel like he might like some of our jokes.

• Heart
And this was when I stopped watching the vlog. They went to the Courtalud at Somerset House...
Screenshot_20230728-002835.png

Screenshot_20230728-002847.png

Jesus Kat he's bloody not "medieval". It's common knowledge what period in art he was, and there must've been dates under the paintings? Will you bother looking anything up, or will you die an idiot?

So she took those period delaying tablets before to stop her period for a holiday.. And now she's saying she CAN'T BELIEVE THE ODDS that she was prescribed the same thing to stop her eleven day period. What did she think she would be prescribed? Eye drops??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So she took those period delaying tablets before to stop her period for a holiday.. And now she's saying she CAN'T BELIEVE THE ODDS that she was prescribed the same thing to stop her eleven day period. What did she think she would be prescribed? Eye drops??
She expected to be prescribed one duvet day (made by The Geoff Attack) half a tin of sad olives

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.