Katie Snooks #13 for her money may be tight, but a £900 meal will make it alright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her story and her "clarification"....she is misinterpreting why people are annoyed at her, and then using responses from lawyers to back up her entirely flawed argument. What an absolute penis - nobody gives a tit that you went to court; what is absolutely bang out of order is taking something harrowing and reducing it to entertainment. She clearly gave absolutely *no* thought to the people involved at all, only herself.

Reactions: 16
Her story and her "clarification"....she is misinterpreting why people are annoyed at her, and then using responses from lawyers to back up her entirely flawed argument. What an absolute penis - nobody gives a tit that you went to court; what is absolutely bang out of order is taking something harrowing and reducing it to entertainment. She clearly gave absolutely *no* thought to the people involved at all, only herself.
Exactly, noone was questioning whether it's allowed, they were questioning dressing yourself up for a date to court to gawp at crimes like it's the cinema.

Reactions: 14
Got blocked for saying this in reply to her story... tbh I'm disappointed as I've been following her for years, I'm not just a hater!

'I’d say this isn’t really entertainment, it’s people’s real lives. This feels a bit uncomfortable 😔'

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Got blocked for saying this in reply to her story... tbh I'm disappointed as I've been following her for years, I'm not just a hater!

'I’d say this isn’t really entertainment, it’s people’s real lives. This feels a bit uncomfortable 😔'
I’m so surprised I didn’t get blocked for what I said then!

Reactions: 6

Wow you phrased it so mildly too!

Reactions: 7
I’m in legal education and one of the best things (there isn’t many arguably…) about our justice system is the transparency and that our courts are open so that anyone can see justice being done. But that doesn’t equate to Kath having a nose around something likely to be deeply traumatic and legally complex (because of the court she went to) because she’s bored and it’s free. What a fantastic opportunity she would have had to discuss the legal system/transparency/issues in the CJS. but nah, it’s all true crime for her.
---
I’m in legal education and one of the best things (there isn’t many arguably…) about our justice system is the transparency and that our courts are open so that anyone can see justice being done. But that doesn’t equate to Kath having a nose around something likely to be deeply traumatic and legally complex (because of the court she went to) because she’s bored and it’s free. What a fantastic opportunity she would have had to discuss the legal system/transparency/issues in the CJS. but nah, it’s all true crime for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
"Lots of lovely lawyers and solicitors", is it just me or is this patronising?

Reactions: 13
"Lots of lovely lawyers and solicitors", is it just me or is this patronising?
On brand for Kath, she can’t help but be patronising because she thinks she can do no wrong. Geoffrey Dahlmer feeds into this, she probably has him reply to her criticisms tbh because he ALWAYS knows what to say. Gag

Reactions: 10
"Celebrating with my pils" 🙄 In-laws Kathleen, IN-LAWS!!! What was the point of typing "pils" and then putting in brackets "parents in law"? Quicker just saying "The in-laws". It's not cute, it's not clever and it makes you sound like you're celebrating with medication!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Celebrating with my pils" 🙄 In-laws Kathleen, IN-LAWS!!! What was the point of typing "pils" and then putting in brackets "parents in law"? Quicker just saying "The in-laws". It's not cute, it's not clever and it makes you sound like you're celebrating with medication!
No no, that would be medicine!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks so lovely in dresses, she needs to burn all the wide leg trousers and oversized men's shirts
Screenshot_20230721-103852.png

Reactions: 8
Did she go & sit in Court after she checked into the Savoy? Was that part of the ‘anni’ celebrations?!

Reactions: 6
Perhaps G dressed her for the occasion. Doesn’t look like something she would wear now

Reactions: 4
Did she go & sit in Court after she checked into the Savoy? Was that part of the ‘anni’ celebrations?!
Perhaps she is attending court as part of her second job? Could she be studying for a law degree part time with the Open University?

No?

I'll see myself out.

• Haha
The £300 fad diet she is doing, does she just share it everywhere so that she can claim it back on expenses?

Someone in the know please correct me if I'm wrong, if it's not been given to her as an ad, if she has purchased it herself and then uses it for content, can she claim it? Is this what influencers do?

She is getting on my wick waaaaaaay more than usual lately.

Reactions: 9
The planters she's got the hydrangeas in are far too small!! She says they're one of her favourite flowers, then she should know how bushy they get and need room to grow 🙄
Don't you just love it when they tell us about things that us peasants can't afford. How many times has she looked into her bloating and never stays away from things that trigger it? It always ends up to be a pointless exercise with our Kathleen. Nadine Mulkerrin (she annoys me at the best of times 🤣) and Rory Speed (Hollyoaks) are annoying me at the moment too by going on about some health test they've both had done aswell. I looked it up, it costs just over £1000 each to have it done. What's the point when people like us can't afford it? Sod off 🖕

Sorry but she’s just promoting another expensive ‘fad’ diet. She knows what her sensitivities are, heck even we know what her problem foods are and here she is spending £££ on another BS scheme. Funny how Geofftopher is on it too, never heard her say he has any issues.
they both need to limit their alcohol intake & Tudor banquet dinners & Kathleen needs to limit her dairy & sugar and hey presto you’re cured. Please pay £500 to squatternutbosh’s healthy eating plan

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.