Katie Snooks #13 for her money may be tight, but a £900 meal will make it alright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those asking, below is a good overview of what's been going on with MFM. I've never been a follower of the podcast so can't account for any of it but everything seems fairly legit! Essentially the hosts are sketchy with regards to ethics surrounding the way they discuss and promote murder full stop, but also have started recycling the content of other podcasts now they're an established and successful brand.

Reactions: 5
I normally see her as dim but harmless, but Jesus, imagine posting online that you went to watch a 'harrowing' court case as bloody entertainment. She's all dressed up like she's on a bleeping date, it's absolutely vile.

Reactions: 19
Whatever the case was involving, imagine looking up and seeing those gormless idiots watching maybe one of the worst days of your life as entertainment

Reactions: 11
This is a new low for her. Disgusting that she finds things like this as entertaining. And she’s done an entire photoshoot beforehand & will prob do a grwm as I voluntarily go to court to nosey in on other peoples lives- it’s like how the aristocracy used to watch the peasants in stocks back in the Victorian ages- she’s absolutely vile

Reactions: 18
She's already edited the story to make it sound 'educational' and defend herself against negative messages she must have gotten. As if she cares about transparent justice when she's taking pictures of herself outside and taking part in her own personal true crime show.

Reactions: 14
I’m surprised that she didn’t block me just for criticising it tbh, maybe she’s growing up?

Scratch that - her reply to me was unnecessarily condescending and defensive, typical Kath

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She's not usually someone that gets under my skin, but as someone who was a victim of a crime that ended up in court and has complex PTSD as a result of the court case itself, she needs to check herself. Luckily mine was many (many) years before the age of smartphones but I can't imagine how I would have felt if the singular most definitive traumatic event of my life (after the crime that lead to it) was distilled to 'omg so harrowing' by a bleeping blogger on Instagram afterwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What did she say
I’ll paraphrase in case she reads here - but she basically asked me to reread her story (obviously she then had changed it) and then when I said I thought her turning into entertainment wasn’t okay she asked me for who, the victims or the perpetrators, and that it was fine because it’s encouraged. Her tone was just very rude
---
IMG_9079.jpeg

Someone can’t handle the criticism

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.