Katie Snooks #13 for her money may be tight, but a £900 meal will make it alright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a pick me. 'I'm so quirky and weird guys!'
Screenshot_20230717_145817_Instagram.jpg

Some things are best kept off the internet
Screenshot_20230717_145942_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pulling her chin hairs out.. in which looks to be a public place, either a restaurant or a bar. Jesus

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Where did her mum leave the chin hair? 🤢
They really do baby her and she loves it 🫤

Reactions: 5
Where did her mum leave the chin hair? 🤢
They really do baby her and she loves it 🫤
I’ve said it before- her family are her biggest enablers. Which is a shame coz they do seem like a really nice bunch of ppl. Also think it was a massive driver in her relationship with Geoffles too- Andy didn’t seem to baby her enough. I don’t recall duvet forts & constant praise & reassurances of her self worth

Reactions: 8
Perhaps it's down to her scoliosis was it she said she had? She had a major op for it right? I can imagine that's led her family to see her as more brittle and have therefore babied her so now that's what she looks for in her relationships?

Just call me an armchair psychologist 🤣

Reactions: 6
I’ve said it before- her family are her biggest enablers. Which is a shame coz they do seem like a really nice bunch of ppl. Also think it was a massive driver in her relationship with Geoffles too- Andy didn’t seem to baby her enough. I don’t recall duvet forts & constant praise & reassurances of her self worth
You're right, they are her biggest enablers. They do seem nice but I wish they'd treat Kathleen like an adult. That's probably another reason her and Andrew split up, he wouldn't treat her like a little pouty child!
---
It’s interesting because she’s the older sibling, and her sister seems pretty normal and well adjusted?!
You wouldn't think she was older than her sister. Her sister is far more mature. Maybe Kathleen was very jealous when her sister was born and they had to continue to treat her like the baby of the family because she craves the attention.

Reactions: 7
If they're sooo needed why didn't you pay to get them done sooner? cheapskate 🙄
Screenshot_20230718-153711.png

Reactions: 11
Ok, facial hair on women (especially with PCOS) is totally normal. Not a problem with that at all. But you DO NOT need someone else to pull it out, *in a public bleeping place*, and you DO NOT need to film it. What is wrong with her? I swear to god, she thinks it's relateable and normalising this kind of thing....but there is a huge difference between normalising facial hirsutism and the video she posted.

Also, why is she obsessed with posting videos of herself atm where she behaves like a total numpty, but frames it as being herself? Her behaviour these days is.... odd. It's all very Manic Pixie Dream Girl vibes, but crapper.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Apols if this was mentioned in the last thread, but everyone seems to be waking up to how odd the true crime 'entertainment' industry is, and it all appears to be rooted in the problematic nature of MFM, Kate's favourite murder podcast (what an odd thing to type). She loves it so much she even got a tattoo dedicated to it that says SSDGM (meaning 'stay sexy and don't get murdered' 😶). I doubt she'll ever address it as the whole thing will blow over and be forgotten about by next week, but I would love to know what she makes of all the conversations happening about the situation online!

Reactions: 6
@primadonnagay she did remove "wannabe true crime detective" or whatever weird thing along those lines she had in her IG bio so she probably won't address anything

Reactions: 4
Kateable the relatable, lifestyle content creator for the working class of London Town has checked into The Savoy on a Tuesday to celebrate her in-laws 50th anni.
She’s applauded the Belgravia restaurant for sticking menstrual products in the bathroom. Bravo! What an amazing milestone for women suffering period poverty (Belgravia’s target market for sure), as she zooms in on 1 wingless sanitary pad & 5 tampons (which she wouldn’t use anyway due to her ‘phobia’)
Tbh for those prices in Belgravia I would expect someone to be wiping my arse for me with gold toilet roll.
She got another gifted brow treatment, waffles on about how confident it makes her feel blah blah blah, why do u need beauty products to make u feel confident? I thought she was promoting the exact opposite in her stories last week?
Wearing a waistcoat & yellow penis hair like a modern day basic witch yuppie Charlie Chaplin.
talking about being basic witch, am I suprised that she used the Lucida calligraphy font for her tattoos? No I am not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Apols if this was mentioned in the last thread, but everyone seems to be waking up to how odd the true crime 'entertainment' industry is, and it all appears to be rooted in the problematic nature of MFM, Kate's favourite murder podcast (what an odd thing to type). She loves it so much she even got a tattoo dedicated to it that says SSDGM (meaning 'stay sexy and don't get murdered' 😶). I doubt she'll ever address it as the whole thing will blow over and be forgotten about by next week, but I would love to know what she makes of all the conversations happening about the situation online!
Without going too off topic from Kathleen is there something specific you are referring to?

Reactions: 4
IMG_9069.jpeg

Just look how quirky and relatable I am. Her tattoos are honestly some of the worst I’ve ever seen, and that’s coming from someone who got 1 tattoo because I won it at a charity auction and I regret it every day of my life

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What's the beef with MFM? I tried to listen to an episode a few years ago and it was bloody awful

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.