Katie Snooks #13 for her money may be tight, but a £900 meal will make it alright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she would go back to Andy in a heartbeat if he wanted her. She makes it look like she was the one who made the decisions.

Cant fathom why you would keep talking and writing posts about it years on. She’s not over him. Even worse she’s married now

Reactions: 14
I think she would go back to Andy in a heartbeat if he wanted her. She makes it look like she was the one who made the decisions.

Cant fathom why you would keep talking and writing posts about it years on. She’s not over him. Even worse she’s married now
I think at this point it’s because she wants to believe she’s built her brand on being a strong woman who overcame heartbreak, had to cancel a wedding and then found her “prince”. That’s the rhetoric in her mind… which is why she keeps talking about him and painting him as the villain. In reality, our Walthamstow “princess” had a bit of a tit time with an ex, like any of us, and found a man akin to a piece of soggy bread to share her equally boring life with.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think at this point it’s because she wants to believe she’s built her brand on being a strong woman who overcame heartbreak, had to cancel a wedding and then found her “prince”. That’s the rhetoric in her mind… which is why she keeps talking about him and painting him as the villain. In reality, our Walthamstow “princess” had a bit of a tit time with an ex, like any of us, and found a man akin to a piece of soggy bread to share her equally boring life with.
Feeds in to her patronising ways now. Like her life is something you should strive to, when in reality she’s having more breakdowns than ever about her life choices.

Reactions: 8
She does seem to live quite a pathetic & materialistic life. It’s really evident she’s not happy, she has mental breakdowns about any slight inconvenience, seems to constantly need to remind everyone including herself about how happy she is with Geoffenheimer, & is the worlds biggest hypochondriac. I know I’ve said it before- but if she takes away all of the date nights, expensive holidays & gifted tat, she’s not left with much. It’s a sad, pathetic existence.

Reactions: 5
C'mon you guys she volunteers at the soup kitchen once in every blue moon, she's not that materialistic!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They took two underwater cameras to the Maldives and that's the pics they took with them.
Screenshot_20230714-174853.png

Screenshot_20230714-174900.png
Screenshot_20230714-174906.png

Screenshot_20230714-174922.png

Screenshot_20230714-174930.png
Screenshot_20230714-174942.png

Screenshot_20230714-174950.png

Screenshot_20230714-175017.png

Screenshot_20230714-175033.png

Screenshot_20230714-175103.png

They spent money just to take underwater selfies and blurry pictures of water. I think I don't understand snorkeling but then I'm just a pleb who can't swim properly and whose most exotic holiday has been to Greece 💀

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She does seem to live quite a pathetic & materialistic life. It’s really evident she’s not happy, she has mental breakdowns about any slight inconvenience, seems to constantly need to remind everyone including herself about how happy she is with Geoffenheimer, & is the worlds biggest hypochondriac. I know I’ve said it before- but if she takes away all of the date nights, expensive holidays & gifted tat, she’s not left with much. It’s a sad, pathetic existence.
Spot on. Her life now makes me feel really claustrophobic.

Also, may I humbly submit 'Geofflehem' to the list please @martaS

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's gonna be another boring round-up
View attachment 2312180
R they dressed to match eachother? That’s another level of cringe.

I wonder what time the weekend roundup will hit our screens today? I’m predicting 6pm in the evening coz she’s been seeeeewwww busy guys.
what cacophony of decluttering, gifted date nights & brunches are in store for us today?

Reactions: 4
R they dressed to match eachother? That’s another level of cringe.

I wonder what time the weekend roundup will hit our screens today? I’m predicting 6pm in the evening coz she’s been seeeeewwww busy guys.
what cacophony of decluttering, gifted date nights & brunches are in store for us today?
Maybe she had a case of Sunday scaries and still recovering this morning, and will add the round-up when she's ready? Also, she did post those swimwear declutter Stories last night (after first mentioning them on Thursday?), and they're mostly videos, and as much as I love you guys, I really can't be bothered to save them and post them here 😅 Plus no-one needs to see Katie's little tattoo covered body from fourteen different angles :rolleyes:

• Haha
I watched the swimwear videos and what I took from them is this:

- Kath has a great figure so why she insists on drowning herself in G-sus' cast offs is beyond me
- She had 3 red swimsuits for some reasons. None of which she seemed to particularly like but continues to hoard nonetheless.
- She had one swimsuit she described as expensive and then said it wasn't suitable for swimming or sunbathing....excuse me?
- She seems to buy some swimsuits just to wear as bodysuits.
- She had already made her decision on most if not all of them so the keep/get rid of vote was unnecessary. She had swimsuits that were too big, too small, unflattering, not her anymore. So why she still had them is anyone's guess.
- She definitely mentioned that the ones she was getting rid of could be used by someone else. So she's either going to sell or charity shop them I think...

Reactions: 7
I looked up the "expensive" costume brand and you can get their stuff for about 40 pounds on the John Lewis website. Hers is a bit more detailed and used more fabric to make, but £30-40 is a normal price for a decent costume? It's not cheap but it's not extortionate, like some "independent" brands that charge £100-200. Looking at you Zanna van Dijk 👀

Reactions: 5
Sunday scaries 😆

Thank you @Hashtagnotspon for your selfless sacrifice of watching the swimwear declutter. Maybe she decided to keep on hoarding them coz she’s got an emotional attachment to them somehow.
like maybe she was wearing a swimsuit when G-sus of Nazerethstow made her a duvet fort on the sun lounger beside the pool and she wanted to keep it for that memory of him being the bestest ever husband in the world

• Haha
I’ve just realised I’ve been blocked by her… but I have no idea why 😂 I’ve literally never interacted with her on insta

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I also watched the swimwear declutter - the main takeaway for me was anything that suited her, flattered her figure or just generally looked better...she wanted to get rid of. Utterly baffling.

• Haha
I’ve just realised I’ve been blocked by her… but I have no idea why 😂 I’ve literally never interacted with her on insta
You aren’t missing much. I asked her a question once about something and she was so rude and condescending.

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.