Katie Snooks #13 for her money may be tight, but a £900 meal will make it alright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kathleen's busy to do list for her latest vlogmas.

She achieved returning the party dresses she wore and made content with (I hate that influencers do this). And she definitely edited the vlogmas but she didn't mention getting any of the other things done.

She sat on the sofa and edited things but didn't say what, she pranced around her kitchen with no trousers on to make lunch, watched TV, had a 10 minute home appointment with life insurance doctor, referred to a urine sample as a wee sample, did a 30 minute peloton, made a soup and that was it.

So busy. Much vlogmas.
Came here to say the same. Vloggers sharing their to-do lists is my FAV. It seems like she classes an afternoon of work as a busy day.

'I'm walking wet all over the house' :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Came here to say the same. Vloggers sharing their to-do lists is my FAV. It seems like she classes an afternoon of work as a busy day.

'I'm walking wet all over the house' :rolleyes:
It's always fun to see influencers struggle to do basic household chores most of us fit in around a full-time job and/or raising a family. Buying cheese is a key part of her to do list.....

Reactions: 8
How are things like buying cheese and going to the post office considered work/to do's?! Don't get me wrong, I do have to write lists for things I need to do (helps my brain) but those things are absolutely not work. They fit *around* work.

Reactions: 10
How are things like buying cheese and going to the post office considered work/to do's?! Don't get me wrong, I do have to write lists for things I need to do (helps my brain) but those things are absolutely not work. They fit *around* work.
They also don't constitute 'such a busy day' for any normal functioning adult.

Reactions: 12
She’s on a roll today. Flog as much ad gifted & crap with ad aff links as you can whilst looking completely disingenuous. Gather round lads. Get yer iron tablets & cock socks through Kathleen’s links in her stories for Xmas!

• Sick
Her life reminds me of when I was unemployed *at 21* post uni and would try and keep myself busy for the day

• Haha
Her Vinted items are barely selling. Including the dirty vans, that look direct from a garbage bin.

Reactions: 3
Our little fitness bunny treated us to some quality content today 🥴
If you realise you filmed something at a weird angle, maybe you keep that video to yourself. I bet she laughed hysterically signature-Kathleen style when she saw the footage.

Why does everything need to be filmed? Can't influencers just go and enjoy a class. It's like it's not happened/not valid if it hadn't been filmed and shared online.
"Feeling more present in my body". Good for you but maybe try to be a bit more present in your life instead?

Very trying to be a sexy fitness influencer filming like this. Whose benefit are these for? There are probably a few pervs among her followers who enjoy this, the rest of us is wondering why are we seeing Kathleen's arse (and I do say that as a bisexual woman who does appreciate a nice bum).
Also, this is some serious VPL. I think her leggings and/or undies are too tight. If she is doing more exercise, she should treat herself to nicer quality leggings, she looks like she's wearing tights here, and her knickers somehow cut each her butt cheek in half.

Her form when she's doing does exercises with block is SHOCKING.

The little videos with gift ideas she did on Stories are just videos of Katie prancing around with the gift set, with a very basic caption, and no chatting/voiceover explanation what exactly is included and why we should drop everything and run to buy this specific gift.

They're like the famous "choosing my wedding fragrance" photoshoot but worse.
1702596381511.png

The irony of this one 😅😅
1702596513800.png

(She also linked to the Impulse deodorant on the Superdrug page, I think it's a bit embarrassing to link to a £1.24 deodorant but what do I know)

And just lastly, from the vlog with the ridiculous to-do list 🫣 Why admit online to mispronouncing a brand name, when the brand is paying you for creating content? I wonder if she was trying to be funny and relatable, but it's just so unprofessional.
1702597012270.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her gift ideas stories have actually really pissed me off. That Charlotte Tilbury palette is so nice but it's £60. She has hoards of make up and it makes me so angry that she gets sent more constantly for free! Especially this high quality stuff that will sit in her drawer and not be used and then she will inevitably "declutter" it in 5 years time when she finds it again🤦‍♀️

Her gift ideas stories have actually really pissed me off. That Charlotte Tilbury palette is so nice but it's £60. She has hoards of make up and it makes me so angry that she gets sent more constantly for free! Especially this high quality stuff that will sit in her drawer and not be used and then she will inevitably "declutter" it in 5 years time when she finds it again🤦‍♀️
Totally agree! She never does any tutorials anymore, never wears any adventurous makeup in her day to day life, or when going out/attending events, she doesn't even do content about what's new in beauty/first impressions etc. Any gifted makeup is truly wasted on her.

"Why am I like this?", Dunno Kathleen, maybe because you're immature? Stupid? Take your pick 🤷‍♀️

I'm no handstand expert myself but why is this class being taught so that she thinks arching her back over and collapsing her bum into the wall is good technique for learning?? It's how most people try to learn on their own, but most of what I've read seems to suggest that methods where you're facing the wall and having to actually balance with a foot on the wall for support, rather than collapsing over into the wall without even attempting good form, are better.

Reactions: 2
Imagine being sent a load of PR gifts, recommending them to followers despite some of them still being in the packaging and never reviewing them, then using affiliate links, then probably gifting them all.

We're in the wrong job lads.

WHY IS SHE RUBBING FRY LIGHT INTO A MUFFIN TRAY WITH HER BARE HANDS? Watching her preparing food is like watching a Martian who's just been handed a Jamie Oliver book and has no idea what they're doing. Always nice to prepare some lunch in your sweaty gym wear with your hair swinging everywhere. Is this a work day? She's traveled to a fitness class and pratted about in the kitchen making muffins and banana bread. Eggs and hot sauce again because screw you digestive system. Why is the banana bread a 'she'?

Secret date nights every Wednesday. So relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was driving to work the other morning and saw her walking towards the centre of Walthamstow (presumably to her reformer pilates class)....She looked incredibly grumpy.

• Haha
I was driving to work the other morning and saw her walking towards the centre of Walthamstow (presumably to her reformer pilates class)....She looked incredibly grumpy.
It’s hard not to look grumpy when you’re on your own 😂 you’d look like a maniac if you were smiling away

Reactions: 6
Nothings changed then. She’s always been a princess pout-a-lot

Reactions: 3
WHY IS SHE RUBBING FRY LIGHT INTO A MUFFIN TRAY WITH HER BARE HANDS? Watching her preparing food is like watching a Martian who's just been handed a Jamie Oliver book and has no idea what they're doing. Always nice to prepare some lunch in your sweaty gym wear with your hair swinging everywhere. Is this a work day? She's traveled to a fitness class and pratted about in the kitchen making muffins and banana bread. Eggs and hot sauce again because screw you digestive system. Why is the banana bread a 'she'?

Secret date nights every Wednesday. So relatable.
I love how on one hand this is their weekly date, but then whilst reviewing the restaurant, she says:
1702677141401.png

It totes cracked me up when she realised while talking about her fitness journey that she had filmed a review of that Zoe nutrition test and never uploaded it. Just how ditzy do you have to be to film something which I imagine is a fairly long video, and would have involved some preparation, and then never upload it? 🫣

• Haha
Sorry, Did I hear right that she's been meaning to wash her make up brushes all year and it might be a good job for in between Christmas and New Year!? I've heard it all now.

Edit: Jesus christ she tried to pick her cats nipples off? Great.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.