Katie Snooks #13 for her money may be tight, but a £900 meal will make it alright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the vlog and she's already ordered a new camera anyway. Also, try using a wrist strap when using your expensive camera like us normal folk do. She managed to dig out another half broken camera to use. What is with these people hoarding broken things instead of getting them fixed!?

Reactions: 8
I stumbled across this thread from the accidental post on the Tally thread but I followed her back in the olden days but admittedly don’t know anything about her now. How is her husband so rich?

Reactions: 5
I stumbled across this thread from the accidental post on the Tally thread but I followed her back in the olden days but admittedly don’t know anything about her now. How is her husband so rich?
She dated for a year until she found the right husband 🙃

On the emetophobia thing and drinking; it's one of the things I always find confusing. I am completely tee total because my phobia was so debilitating when I was younger; I avoid being around people who are heavy drinkers because they might be sick. So her approach to drinking (and tbh, food) is not at all in keeping with the behaviour of most people with emetophobia.

As for the question why is her husband so rich; white, well educated, medium posh man. Say no more.

• Heart
He has a well paid job, in what seems to be marketing, he's head of growth now.
he went to Leeds uni (apparently as a mature student judging by the dates; psychology 09-12 and then a masters in music 12-13. I think he was born in 1979 if he's 8 years older than Kath but correct me if I'm wrong. She took him to Morocco in 2019 for his 40th which was a big deal) this article about him also uses they pronouns, so not sure if we should or not??
But hearing about his career progression might be more interesting as he seemed to do it slightly later than most and he's done really well for himself. I can't find much before he went to Leeds in 09. His LinkedIn is there but I didn't want to click on it, so maybe all the answers are in plain sight.

I actually really like that he took her last name.

DaddyG is non-binary? This must be a new development or surely Katie would have found a way to turn it into 'content'.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
DaddyG is non-binary? This must be a new development or surely Katie would have found a way to turn it into 'content'.
I mean I really don't know, but it was the theys in the article when he would have been the go to.

If he was I'd use the preferred pronouns. I would be sad to have to say goodbye to a lot of the nicknames we've come up with on here though.

Reactions: 2
I mean I really don't know, but it was the theys in the article when he would have been the go to.

If he was I'd use the preferred pronouns. I would be sad to have to say goodbye to a lot of the nicknames we've come up with on here though.
It looks like all of the staff have they/ their pronouns on the website!

• Haha
Sprouts, onion, garlic and a boiled egg on toast served with butterbeans*. The Snooks bathroom must be fragrant.

Todays wtf statement has to be 'a lot of kids toys are aimed at 3(years) plus'. She also calls her armpits eyebrows and films a closeup of her manky nails messing around with a boiled egg. Oh and asks when Christmas is.

*edit: and minestrone soup for dinner!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Sprouts, onion, garlic and a boiled egg on toast served with butterbeans*. The Snooks bathroom must be fragrant.

Todays wtf statement has to be 'a lot of kids toys are aimed at 3(years) plus'. She also calls her armpits eyebrows and films a closeup of her manky nails messing around with a boiled egg. Oh and asks when Christmas is.

*edit: and minestrone soup for dinner!
I may still comment and say, just ask the parents. Either to tell you what category of toys the child might be missing, so there is still a lil' surprise for both parents and kiddo when the gift is opened; or literally ask parents to send you a few links and pick from these. That's what I do, lots of people who have kids have ideas for toys and presents saved in their notes, and sometimes they just don't get to buy them for whatever reason it might be - you can be the cool aunt who gets the right pressie.

What really hurt my brain today was this little monologue:
1702411438439.png

"all language and most words".
Words are language, and language is words. They're not separate things Kathleen. Also they don't all come from Greek mythology.
(This is only half way through the vlog 😱)
---
I think "fantastic" is her fav word at the moment.
---
And just going back to the "broke" camera...
I don't think Katie knows what it means not to be able to afford something. If you can't afford something, you don't go and buy* it, do you? You just don't because, well, you can't afford it. Does this expression have a different meaning in the influencer world?
* Sorry, I mean purchase.
💀

1702412747456.png

Last edited:
He has a well paid job, in what seems to be marketing, he's head of growth now.
he went to Leeds uni (apparently as a mature student judging by the dates; psychology 09-12 and then a masters in music 12-13. I think he was born in 1979 if he's 8 years older than Kath but correct me if I'm wrong. She took him to Morocco in 2019 for his 40th which was a big deal) this article about him also uses they pronouns, so not sure if we should or not??
But hearing about his career progression might be more interesting as he seemed to do it slightly later than most and he's done really well for himself. I can't find much before he went to Leeds in 09. His LinkedIn is there but I didn't want to click on it, so maybe all the answers are in plain sight.

I actually really like that he took her last name.
i had a snoop on his LinkedIn and nothing is referenced before 2009 and his job history starts in 2016

Reactions: 4
i had a snoop on his LinkedIn and nothing is referenced before 2009 and his job history starts in 2016
Yeah he obv went to uni later; he studied 2009-2013 then I'd guess he's only included his relevant job history which will have started in 2016. Nothing particularly abnormal there.

Reactions: 3
Has GeeGee had enough of Vlogmas? 😂

Reactions: 3
Yeah he obv went to uni later; he studied 2009-2013 then I'd guess he's only included his relevant job history which will have started in 2016. Nothing particularly abnormal there.
oh no i wasn’t suggesting there is it was just because the post i was replying to said they wondered if he had anything pre-2009 on his LinkedIn

Reactions: 4
oh no i wasn’t suggesting there is it was just because the post i was replying to said they wondered if he had anything pre-2009 on his LinkedIn
Yeah that was me I just wondered. He does seem to have pretty quickly shimmied up the lader career wise seeing as he didn't put much effort in until his 30s. How he achieved it might be a bit more interesting than kath's eggy sprouts on toast.

I always used to pop one of her vlogs on in like 2018/19 and now...kinda dull ngl.

Reactions: 7
If her career requires her to use a camera, surely this constitutes a business expense? She's surely making profit on all the ads she does compared to how little she works so actually it shouldn't personally cost her anything, but her business will endure the cost, which I'm sure won't bankrupt her.
(I'm not sure if these influencers run everything through a company/business?)

(edit to add I've just found her Ltd Company on companies house so no, the new camera should not bankrupt her)

Kathleen's busy to do list for her latest vlogmas.

She achieved returning the party dresses she wore and made content with (I hate that influencers do this). And she definitely edited the vlogmas but she didn't mention getting any of the other things done.

She sat on the sofa and edited things but didn't say what, she pranced around her kitchen with no trousers on to make lunch, watched TV, had a 10 minute home appointment with life insurance doctor, referred to a urine sample as a wee sample, did a 30 minute peloton, made a soup and that was it.

So busy. Much vlogmas.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.