Katie Snooks #13 for her money may be tight, but a £900 meal will make it alright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Who remembers when bullet journals were a thing?'
..... they still are?

Another mention of her cancelled wedding and breaking up with Andrew.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What happened with her podcast? I don’t get if it’s something she’s always wanted to do, then doesn’t speak of it again. Did no platforms want it either 🤣

Reactions: 1
why does she think that her realising she likes tiramisu now is worth talking about nonstop...... nobody cares

altough i must admit i quite enjoy her daily vlogs, gives me something to laugh every day lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
why does she think that her realising she likes tiramisu now is worth talking about nonstop...... nobody cares

altough i must admit i quite enjoy her daily vlogs, gives me something to laugh every day lol
Wait until she realises it's full of cream, and doesn't dairy give her bad skin 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's going on with these vlog titles? And is she naked in the latest one?

Screenshot_20231217_183553_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
I think these are called clickbaits. Not sure what's the deal with the Caps though 👀
Even without the random capital letters, they go from weekly vlogs to vlogmas and the thumbnail texts don't match the numbers in the title. Is it so hard to copy and paste from a template?

The fitness journey photo just looks like she was bloated and then not bloated...
I was thinking exactly the same thing. Plus wearing different bottoms that make her leg longer and therefore leaner-seeming in the "after" pic.

Reactions: 2
So the "I shouldn't admit to this" is basically Katie not realising that male cats (or mammals in general) had nipples.
1702914486603.png

(...)
1702914539637.png

Does she not have a basic understanding of biology? (Rhetoric question, we all know she does not)
1702914807446.png

Reactions: 2
This is a very petty pet peeve but people who call themselves stationery lovers but can't even spell it...the worst. E as in pen, A as in standing still - not that difficult to remember

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is a very petty pet peeve but people who call themselves stationery lovers but can't even spell it...the worst. E as in pen, A as in standing still - not that difficult to remember
She has corrected it since (so obviously must have read here) but has not fixed the "weekly vlogs" to "Vlogmas" as pointed out by @Tom_Nook. Too much effort I guess?

• Haha
Oh Kathleen. Did you get these bits for your friend or the baby?
1702922573486.png

1702922667473.png

Maybe I am being too harsh but babies don't need décor for their rooms, they need things they can touch and play with? It's almost like Katie's getting things she'd like get for herself? Just odd.
1702922795426.png

1702922836817.png

The stationery chat. The gratitude log didn't last long, did it?
1702923142560.png

While showing the bullet journal she says she just "loves writing on paper so much", then she moves on to her Moleskine a minute later and says about having it since 2019:
1702923381148.png

WELL THEN, which one is it you prefer Kath, paper notebooks or keeping electronic notes? You contradicted yourself in the space of less than 2 minutes 😑

Moving on, she goes onto picking a new notebook. I think most people like stationery and have a couple of spare notebooks (which we probably got in the sale because cost of living crisis etc), Katie's collection is this:
1702923591689.png

Considering that she used one bullet journal since 2016 and one Moleskine book since 2019, it's probably fair to say she has got enough to last her a lifetime?
"When am I ever going to get around to using all these?"
That's a great question.

In case you wondered how Katie got on with eating 10 different forms of beans last week, she was indeed really bloated.
1702924563396.png

• Haha
Much easier to remember ‘E for envelope’ 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The tiramisu vlog.
Did this lad ask to be in Katie's video? I know you can't see his face that well, but if I randomly found myself in the background of someone's vlog, I'd be fuming. Why do people need to film in public? It's bad enough here in UK with a CCTV camera on every street corner and in every shop. I don't also need to be in people's vlogs.
1702925740416.png

Did we need these close-ups?
1702925613496.png

1702925591528.png

Then they go to a farm shop with a zero-waste/packaging free goods and she says "OMG I wish we had something like this near us". Dude, you live in East London. I am sure you'd find a zero-waste shop if you Googled it.
1702926032846.png

Followed by Katie doing "some stretches" in her wearable blanket on the floor in a cluttered corner of her living room. WTAF?
1702926147524.png

If that wasn't weird enough, she "had the best dinner idea" and ordered herself some McDonald's "chicken nugs" to have in the bath.

For those of you who are the "pics or it didn't happened" kind of people, here are the receipts.
1702926359830.png

We definitely need vloggers to stop eating on camera.
1702926397789.png

And yes, she's definitely naked in the thumbnail.
1702926439468.png

---
One more vlog to go. Wish me luck.
---
I am not much taller than Katie and a simple solution to having to use thongs to get food items down is to put food items that you use every day (such as teabags) on lower shelves.
Yes, it's that simple.
1702926829697.png

She "absolutely loved" Saltburn but doesn't explain in much detail why, or in fact, what the movie is about.

Future Katie pops in to say that the vlog is tit. Well then maybe you shouldn't have posted it? World wouldn't come to an end if you skipped one day.

I despair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.