Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even get her content anymore. It’s like she latches onto the next quirkiest trend going in London and does a half arsed effort in trying to promote it.
-food Content: whichever restaurant she has ever gone to focuses on it’s weird interior design. Like public toilets, grotty trains or dark basements. She rarely describes the food.
- petite fashion: this proper boils my piss. She dresses like a hobo. There’s no fashunn or style involved at all. Literally chucks on whatever unironed oversized blazer and pairs it with her manky white trainers and it’s OOTD
- alcohol: she is the worst person to get to promote your drink coz u barely see her drink the product and it’s all about aesthetic with her? Look at this bottle of whisky paired so nicely with this vase of flowers and my British passport (iykyk)
- make up: I don’t think I remember the last time she did a makeup tutorial
- Morris the cat: I bleeping can’t stand that miserable looking fur ball

where is her channel even going?
I get the impression she wants to be a luxury food and beverage connoisseur. With a sprinkling of sex toy reviews thrown in for money.

Reactions: 6
I get the impression she wants to be a luxury food and beverage connoisseur. With a sprinkling of sex toy reviews thrown in for money.
Also, she’s the only person who’s ever been interested in the crime, so there’s that.

I imagine she’s having a gorgeous little brunch with daddy geoff legs as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, she’s the only person who’s ever been interested in the crime, so there’s that.

I imagine she’s having a gorgeous little brunch with daddy geoff legs as we speak.
Daddy Geoff legs 😂
We haven't had new names for the Viscount G recently. Bring it on guys!
Best name will win a gifted supper club experience, wine pairings included 😂

• Haha
Interesting she suddenly decided to volunteer after it was mentioned here. But she doesn't read about herself anymore guyz 🤪

Anyone else finds her voiceovers annoying?

And what is this outfit? Black leggings and a tiny top?
Screenshot_20221003-053757~2.png

Screenshot_20221003-053807~2.png

Reactions: 4
Anyone else finds her voiceovers annoying?
View attachment 1621966
And what is this outfit? Black leggings and a tiny top?
View attachment 1621964
View attachment 1621965
Yes, she never talks about the food! It always equates to 'we went here, it was nice' with no detail about what they ate or how the food was compared to other places etc. Also £57 per person would be VERY memorable for me as I wouldn't be able to afford to eat anything else that month.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
8C0336EA-6CA5-4EAE-9BB1-75A5F9A20777.jpeg

Some Monday morning bragging for everyone.
I wonder if the flight was ok? The last time Kathleen travelled on airplane she had a mental breakdown and was almost marooned for days. In Scotland. For a couple hours.
I wonder what item/product that she’s never used b4 that has now become her fav is she trying to flog now?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1622120
Some Monday morning bragging for everyone.
I wonder if the flight was ok? The last time Kathleen travelled on airplane she had a mental breakdown and was almost marooned for days. In Scotland. For a couple hours.
I wonder what item/product that she’s never used b4 that has now become her fav is she trying to flog now?
Are you a friend 👀👀👀

Reactions: 2
Oh, I don't travel internationally a lot but I have been to Kefalonia so very curious how Katie will find it. It's a very beautiful island but a bit more rural and not as touristy as some other ones so I don't think it'll be to her taste.

Reactions: 4
Lol just quickly the two Stories that annoyed me the most.
First, the cat (and any other she would have met) was probably a stray - Greece has a bit of a problem with stray cats I believe, it'd be good of her to acknowledge that instead of just saying, oh a cute kitty?
Screenshot_20221003-121010.png

I remember this building in Assos - just a pretty but abandoned/dilapidated old house - why does she have to be quirky and go inside for content?
Screenshot_20221003-121028.png

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised she actually managed to go on that free holiday without G hand holding the entire time. Also what naff half-arsed recommendations. Looks like she did the bare minimum and got a free holiday out of it. She is really irritating me atm

I'm surprised she actually managed to go on that free holiday without G hand holding the entire time. Also what naff half-arsed recommendations. Looks like she did the bare minimum and got a free holiday out of it. She is really irritating me atm
Well, as I said, Kefalonia is a bit rural, there are a few nice attractions but they're dotted over the whole island so it's good to actually rent a car and just drive around and explore. Her recs are as always basic, let me see if I can dig out some recs I sent to a friend at the time, if anyone here is interested.

Please tell me I wasn't the only one who was waiting for that dog to start humping her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That top is rank
Screenshot_20221003-224937_Firefox.jpg

How does she get it so wrong?
This look screams it's the London heatwave and I've been trapped on the tube for 40 minutes, my make up sweated off and i had to fashion an emergency top out of a pair of tights to avoid expiring from the unexpected heat. But no, no its actually a planned romantic meal out with her husband where she wanted to look her best. 🤯

This is a truly horrendous outfit. The top offers zero support / structure, why not wear a strapless bra under it if you're a petite fashion blogger? Better still return it from whence it came. Those horrendous trainers - again and this time for am extra special date night ☹. Either she has a problem with her feet, or g-unit has a fetish for those converse.

She looked nice in the Gin ad she filmed though, the bell sleeves were a little distracting as they kept flapping about while she was drinking the gin and peeling the already peeled orange. Overall best she has looked in ages but i bet she had the filthy converse on under the table though, she needs to wash them and then put them in the back of her wardrobe for a few months.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1624231
How does she get it so wrong?
This look screams it's the London heatwave and I've been trapped on the tube for 40 minutes, my make up sweated off and i had to fashion an emergency top out of a pair of tights to avoid expiring from the unexpected heat. But no, no its actually a planned romantic meal out with her husband where she wanted to look her best. 🤯

This is a truly horrendous outfit. The top offers zero support / structure, why not wear a strapless bra under it if you're a petite fashion blogger? Better still return it from whence it came. Those horrendous trainers - again and this time for am extra special date night ☹. Either she has a problem with her feet, or g-unit has a fetish for those converse.

She looked nice in the Gin ad she filmed though, the bell sleeves were a little distracting as they kept flapping about while she was drinking the gin and peeling the already peeled orange. Overall best she has looked in ages but i bet she had the filthy converse on under the table though, she needs to wash them and then put them in the back of her wardrobe for a few months.
Converse were also apart of her wedding outfit, G unit has a fetish for them. That outfit is too young for her imo.

• Haha
Brides in Converse have major “not like other girls” energy.

Reactions: 16
Converse were also apart of her wedding outfit, G unit has a fetish for them. That outfit is too young for her imo.
She just can't do that luxe minimalism. You can totally pull off asymmetric top and fitted trouser look but the fit has to be impeccable & the fabric needs to be good quality. Ideally, you also wear heels, like a nice strappy sandal. Oh. And a bra. I am all for giving up the boob prison whenever possible but then the top has to be structured enough, or you wear a strapless bra. Otherwise you look like you forgot to wear a bra.
She looks like she came from a dance class.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.