Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny she had to mention the missing vlog after @Tom_Nook pointed out it was missing this week 🙈
Screenshot_20221007-083856.png

It might come as a shock to Kathleen but most people don't go away to take cute pics of themselves for Insta. I know, I know 😂 People go away to chill, learn about local culture, enjoy the food. I just hate the "most Instagrammable" posts. Just go off and and explore and if you see a nice location, take pictures. Besides, with a semi good camera and some photography skills you can make any place look amazing.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I just hate the "most Instagrammable" posts. Just go off and and explore and if you see a nice location, take pictures. Besides, with a semi good camera and some photography skills you can make any place look amazing.
It's so sad isn't it!? 'Instagrammable' can get in the bin.

I see she's featured all the usual poses:
Arm sticking up with her hand in her hair
sitting down with legs crossed in front of her
Peering over her sunglasses
Walking away from the camera and glancing back over her shoulder

All Kathleen classics.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Running her hands through her hair in almost every clip in what is probably an attempt to look sultry

Just makes me think of greasy hair

Reactions: 9
Sorry what?? He looks SO cool?! Ahahahahahah
Also if I got home and my partner had painted our whole house I’d go mad, it’s such a massive decision to make even if you had talked about it ffs
didn’t she paint their front door pink when he was away once or did I imagine that? Maybe he’s getting his revenge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
didn’t she paint their front door pink when he was away once or did I imagine that? Maybe he’s getting his revenge 😂
My thoughts exactly... it looks awful. I wish she'd stop saying 'cool as duck' as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Funny she had to mention the missing vlog after @Tom_Nook pointed out it was missing this week 🙈
View attachment 1632416
It might come as a shock to Kathleen but most people don't go away to take cute pics of themselves for Insta. I know, I know 😂 People go away to chill, learn about local culture, enjoy the food. I just hate the "most Instagrammable" posts. Just go off and and explore and if you see a nice location, take pictures. Besides, with a semi good camera and some photography skills you can make any place look amazing.
View attachment 1632427
That billowing white shirt needs to be returned to G unit immediately, that or turned into a cleaning cloth, be part of Morris' catbed or added to the recycling (along with the omnipresent converse.)

It👏does👏not👏go👏with👏everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Another whisky I shan't be buying. (Frankly though, I've had a bottle when it first launched and I can't even remember what it tasted like. It wasn't bad but wasn't memorable either).
And also, why the heck would I want to have a whisky with dessert? 🧐
Screenshot_20221007-180619.png

Reactions: 3
I drink whisky because I'm nOt LiKe OtHeR wOmEn
Literally.
Screenshot_20221007-184543.png

Kathleen, many women drink it. And not in some crappy cocktails. Some of us drink it neat.

She gets worse by hour.
The tiny *press, should it not say AD?
The décor was 🤗? She's regressing.
Screenshot_20221007-184450.png

I had a feeling she misspelled "ragu".
Screenshot_20221007-184440.png

Dying over here🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20221007-184213~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her obsession with black paint needs to stop. They're ruining the look of that house with the dull paint scheme.
Also, how old is she for goodness sake? "So freakin' cool". Grow up woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She painted the house black? So koOky. Bet her neighbours r gna love how that. Pink door with black exterior. It’s like living in a licorice all sort.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't believe they painted the outside of the house black. Not only will that fade like a witch, it will absolutely devalue the property.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Why WHY paint the lovely period house *black*. Ffs. The poor people why buy it next, that will be an absolute witch to cover...

Sorry what?? He looks SO cool?! Ahahahahahah
Also if I got home and my partner had painted our whole house I’d go mad, it’s such a massive decision to make even if you had talked about it ffs
Of course the house is now painted black...dungeon on the outside as well as the inside. Wait till they get cracking on painting those ceilings black, then adding the glow in the dark stars.

An all black house with a lovely little pink door! At least it's a step away from the influencer uniform of varying hues of light grey and mirrored furniture, hints of marble etc. But...still, it's a black house with a pink door.

Reactions: 6
She just needs to add a toilet sign on the outside and then it'll be just like all her fav hangouts...

• Haha
So she had cheese with cheese and cheese and booze. Nice. Good luck to your guts and skin+me, Kath.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.