Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those not on IG... brace yourselves :LOL: If it wasn't for Katie's overacting it's actually a cute AD

I really hope this gin doesn't taste like "rain-kissed cobbles" though. And what's that question at the end? Are you a child Kath?
1664398103328.png

And lastly, my fav highlight of the video is Kathleen peeling a tangerine that's already been peeled
1664398321150.png

1664398360079.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The irony of Katie doing a shift for a charity that aims to reduce waste and then coming home to her castle of hoarded bollocks and 20 swimsuits.

• Heart
"Our spending"? No madam, I don't think I have a shopping problem. I can't afford to have one 😅
1664546898507.png

And it doesn' matter that Katie only has a couple of tings on her wishlist, she'll find new things to buy

Reactions: 18
She’s such a joke with this ‘spending ban’. Oh, so she’s held off buying a coat for one month? Wow. I really want to point this out to her but she’d just cry and have Daddy build her a duvet day.

This no spend on material ban was the most useless thing anyone has ever done in the history of Instagram.
it raised 0 awareness.
she didn’t even do it properly
Does it count if u went out for fancy dinners every single day in the name of ‘content’
Still received PR packages daily thus what is even the need to spend on material items anyway
What was she spending before and how much money did she save?
what was the entire point?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This no spend on material ban was the most useless thing anyone has ever done in the history of Instagram.
it raised 0 awareness.
she didn’t even do it properly
Does it count if u went out for fancy dinners every single day in the name of ‘content’
Still received PR packages daily thus what is even the need to spend on material items anyway
What was she spending before and how much money did she save?
what was the entire point?
It was deffo a “teehee how fun and novel” Tory moment.

• Heart
If she'd just called it a month of not buying new clothes and makeup that would have been fine, albeit a bit pointless. Make content about styling your clothes in different ways, products you want to use up, OMG even wearing a different lipstick out of your stash every day, imagine!

It's absolutely stupid to claim you gained insight into money saving and mindful spending when you spent the month going out for pricey dinners every other day but not letting yourself buy a BOOK? Make it make sense.

• Wow
  • Heart
Also, love that she's tagged Uniqlo in hope of a coat being kindly gifted.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
If she was being serious about reassessing her attitude to buying clothes, she should do it for 6 months, or at least 3, to really try and see if she genuinely lacks anything in her existing wardrobe or if she’s just buying new things for the novelty factor.

Reactions: 14
What's next? Half-asked sober October? Not drinking at home but drinking while out because it's work?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the HECK was that supper club reel? Who in their right mind would spend £57 pp to eat in a crappy Victoria line carriage?? Jfc.

• Wow
I follow people who put themselves on a spending ban for a year, ffs. One month barely counts as it is, but to still be going out for outrageously expensive meals and receiving so much in the way of free products (something us mere mortals can only dream of) makes an absolute joke of it.

Her volunteering for the food bank - which is absolutely a hugely positive thing to do - does not outweigh her fuckwittery on this no spend month for me.

Reactions: 13
I think the thing that pisses me off the most is that she sucks at making "content" around all her dining out. She barely puts in the effort with it and thinks she's doing a brilliant job and it counts. I mean good on her for wearing more of what she has and all that but did her life really change that much this month?

Reactions: 12
I don’t even get her content anymore. It’s like she latches onto the next quirkiest trend going in London and does a half arsed effort in trying to promote it.
-food Content: whichever restaurant she has ever gone to focuses on it’s weird interior design. Like public toilets, grotty trains or dark basements. She rarely describes the food.
- petite fashion: this proper boils my piss. She dresses like a hobo. There’s no fashunn or style involved at all. Literally chucks on whatever unironed oversized blazer and pairs it with her manky white trainers and it’s OOTD
- alcohol: she is the worst person to get to promote your drink coz u barely see her drink the product and it’s all about aesthetic with her? Look at this bottle of whisky paired so nicely with this vase of flowers and my British passport (iykyk)
- make up: I don’t think I remember the last time she did a makeup tutorial
- Morris the cat: I bleeping can’t stand that miserable looking fur ball

where is her channel even going?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t even get her content anymore. It’s like she latches onto the next quirkiest trend going in London and does a half arsed effort in trying to promote it.
-food Content: whichever restaurant she has ever gone to focuses on it’s weird interior design. Like public toilets, grotty trains or dark basements. She rarely describes the food.
- petite fashion: this proper boils my piss. She dresses like a hobo. There’s no fashunn or style involved at all. Literally chucks on whatever unironed oversized blazer and pairs it with her manky white trainers and it’s OOTD
- alcohol: she is the worst person to get to promote your drink coz u barely see her drink the product and it’s all about aesthetic with her? Look at this bottle of whisky paired so nicely with this vase of flowers and my British passport (iykyk)
- make up: I don’t think I remember the last time she did a makeup tutorial
- Morris the cat: I bleeping can’t stand that miserable looking fur ball

where is her channel even going?
This. I still watch some Youtubers, like Katie, for nostalgia and lols. But I can't imagine someone finding her channel now and wanting to subscribe. Maybe I'm out of touch and I've got no idea, but the interior design of restaurants and how to wear white trainers with oversized blazers doesn't make for interesting content (does it!?). It's a combination of ADs and just following her around while she consumes kindly gifted food and drink.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.