Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be relieved to only have one week of the no spend torture to endure

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She must be relieved to only have one week of the no spend torture to endure
No matter how many clothes she shows she always seems to wear the same stuff? pale grey, pale pink, white and black with the odd bit of polyester lace thrown in.

Reactions: 6
When will I learn? Kath wanted to upload an 'inspiring and uplifting' video today.... aka an undisclosed AD. It's edited so badly, the Skin & Me spiel is in there twice back to back.

Today's no spend purchase is some flowers....

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
When will I learn? Kath wanted to upload an 'inspiring and uplifting' video today.... aka an undisclosed AD. It's edited so badly, the Skin & Me spiel is in there twice back to back.

Today's no spend purchase is some flowers....
I wonder if she filmed this during ‘No Spend’ September? She treated herself to a huge bunch of flowers from a small, independent florist in London, so not only did she spend money but she spent way more money than necessary - what’s wrong with picking up a bunch of flowers from Tesco or Co-Op for £5 if she wanted to cheer herself up, especially if she’s trying to keep this month low spend? I’m all for supporting small businesses but come on, spending upwards of £20 on flowers to cheer yourself up whilst claiming ‘No Spend’ is just an absolute pisstake. It’s getting laughable at this point.

Oh sorry, how DARE I - she bought the flowers for CONTENT obviously, which makes it all okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
has she referred back to the no/low spend or is this like 100 days of lipstick again?

• Haha
I fell asleep listening to a little bit culty last night, and Geffory infiltrated my dreams! He was running the cult, it was a maths cult not a hoarding cult for those interested.

• Haha
So "no spend September" is now "material item ban" 😂 Face it Kathleen, you failed no spend September by continuously going out to eat, realised your mistake eventually and you've tried to cover your arse by now calling it a "material item ban".

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So "no spend September" is now "material item ban" 😂 Face it Kathleen, you failed no spend September by continuously going out to eat, realised your mistake eventually and you've tried to cover your arse by now calling it a "material item ban".
I just spotted this in her round up and actually scoffed at my phone. The cheeky sod!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she wants to change her light shade in her landing area bcoz she hates it. Maybe realise that while ppl are gonna b struggling to heat their homes this Bimbo is switching up furniture for shits n giggles. Probably on the beg for some gifted stuff

Reactions: 8
booking a holiday while on a spending ban.. oh sorry it's a material item ban now, then it's okay of course:))))))

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Before I type this - I had acne, still do to a degree. I am much closer to 40 than 30, and it's affected....around half my life? So I do understand the pain.

However. Kathleeeeen's recent post about her acne journey. Look, I get it. It's tit to see how upset you were - but why not try and include someone *other than your bleeping self* in it? Even express sympathy to those currently dealing with active acne? Invite people to reach out with their stories? Show some kind of solidarity? Not our Kath - just a small pity party for one, no recognition of anyone dealing with acne, just 'oh, look at MY skin, MY acne, MY tears, MY sad face'. Urgh, it is just so horrifically narcissistic, selfish and self involved.

Reactions: 13
Right before it's Monday next week and I forget to post again 🫣

💀 the recap of Katffrey's weekend round-up 💀

Not sure what's to be obsessed with. Her white shirt outfit looks stupid.
Screenshot_20220927-083904.png

Lol I don't hate my lampshades that the retired lady left in when we bought our house. They're proper granny ones but I plan to replace them one day when I see some cute ones at a good price. With my own money, may I add 😎
Screenshot_20220927-083908.png

Great, skinny white text over clouds.
Screenshot_20220927-083911.png

Morris's face reflects how we all feel about Katie's no spend month.
Screenshot_20220927-083913.png

No-one cares babes.
Screenshot_20220927-083916.png

Sorry Katie but this looks disgusting and all these single-use tabs and pouches 😳 And you know that they're not the kind of people to wash the containers to reuse for snacks, and definitely don't rinse them out before putting in recycling bin.
Screenshot_20220927-083919.png

Screenshot_20220927-083930.png

This looks better but all the washing up afterwards 🙈 I know she wanted it to look nice for the AD but who on earth gets a takeout, to cook it in their own pots and pan, to have to wash up afterwards? 😳😳😳
Screenshot_20220927-083936.png

Who cares about whether you walked or skateboarded? 🙃 I think she's trying to make the posts blogger-y and chatty but she just doesn't have the story telling skill.
It would also be helpful to explain the drama for those who don't keep on top of celebrity gossip.
Screenshot_20220927-083940.png

This should be a video of what I imagine is Kat humming a tune from the movie. The website I used download Stories from stopped working but maybe it's for the best.
Screenshot_20220927-084003.png

Would you not have kept them otherwise? Silly girl.
Screenshot_20220927-083957.png

She should be friends with Lily Pebbles- if you know you know
Screenshot_20220927-084007.png

Well you can't eat at a place if you're not in the area 🫣
Screenshot_20220927-084009.png

Gluten and alco, skin breaking out in 3.2.1...
Screenshot_20220927-084012.png

Maybe if you stopped pulling faces for a sec Kat...
Screenshot_20220927-084018.png

Screenshot_20220927-084024.png

Screenshot_20220927-084052.png

Sorry need to get off the train in a minute so just posting the rest of pics with no commentary
Screenshot_20220927-084056.png

Screenshot_20220927-084059.png

Screenshot_20220927-084101.png

Reactions: 9
Has she put 's3x' in the vlog title so that it doesn't get demonetised!? Very sex positive :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a weird vlog.

Footage of them laughing at a video of themselves with no narration or chatting to the vlog. Weird.

I don't know why she points at her crotch and says 'that's not my crotch' when she's talking about breaking in her Docs. Another highlight was her talking about condoms 'disappearing'.

The only footage of the sex toy event is a couple of shots of piles of stock, then Katie tasting some lube and not being able to guess the flavours. Such content. Much sex.

An £85 per person five course meal. Was it an undisclosed kindly gifted? G didn't seem to know how much it had cost them so I guess it must have been.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.