Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new vlog - 'i'm not allowed to treat myself to a hot chocolate because of the spending ban' - proceeds to eat out every day still
also gets gifted supplements for PMDD which she wasn't diagnosed with yet (but she, as she said, QUALIFIES TO HAVE IT). this woman gives me a headache

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20220921-015243_Instagram.jpg

Fairly confident that the new look body is from the lingerie section. Katie has a great figure, easy to buy and dress for yet she always gravitate towards black, pink or white polyester lacey things. Oh well, at least she knows her style. Maybe she could trial a styling app and review it. She is a prime candidate.

Trainers, again - didn't she do a decluttering video showcasing around 500 shoes once. Let one of the other pairs have an outing!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1595342

Fairly confident that the new look body is from the lingerie section. Katie has a great figure, easy to buy and dress for yet she always gravitate towards black, pink or white polyester lacey things. Oh well, at least she knows her style. Maybe she could trial a styling app and review it. She is a prime candidate.

Trainers, again - didn't she do a decluttering video showcasing around 500 shoes once. Let one of the other pairs have an outing!
Her style is tacky cheap and classically essex

• Wow
new vlog - 'i'm not allowed to treat myself to a hot chocolate because of the spending ban' - proceeds to eat out every day still
also gets gifted supplements for PMDD which she wasn't diagnosed with yet (but she, as she said, QUALIFIES TO HAVE IT). this woman gives me a headache
She doesn't have PMDD, which is a debilitating disorder, she might have bad PMS but many people do. The second hand embarrassment you get from watching her 😳

Reactions: 6
duck sake I thought the PMDD thing was coming but I hoped for better from her.

I have PMDD. I was hospitalised with it twice in my teens for suicide attempts and psychosis.
It took us a long time to learn that’s what it was, and a long to learn to manage it. Still to this day, I spend 8-10 days trying incredibly hard not to kill myself, at full on war with my mind, it is hell but I cope.

It is not just ‘severe PMS’. You can have severe PMS without that meaning you have PMDD.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Kathleen, this is not styling. It's dressing. Throwing bits together.
FAV again. She's trolling us, right?
1663791599838.png

This dress is awful. How can you have such a nice figure and pick something that gives you a tummy you don't have?
1663791666651.png

Has she heard of iron or steamer? 🙄
1663791715349.png

Also, looking at her Tiktok... Solo date?
1663792027366.png

A "date" is...
1663792064931.png

How hard is it to say you had lunch by yourself?
She unecessarily complicates things.
She also calls it a "solo day date".
As of course opposed to "date nights" with Georgio? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What was all the fuss about not being able to buy a hot chocolate on the no-buy-but-still-buy? Has she forgotten she bought one last week from Knoops?

The Wedding of the Year movie is out lads. Cue videos of the tiniest bride and the slenderest groom laughing hysterically over watching themselves cutting wedding cake and drinking fizzy wine.
Screenshot_20220922-132815.png

• Sick
I hate the phrase 'curled up', it makes my skin crawl and since when does popcorn and wine only mean one thing 😂 she is so irritating.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
on her latest stories.. does she keep these UO jeans despite them being uncomfy.. ffs! if they're uncomfortable why on earth is this even a question?!

on her latest stories.. does she keep these UO jeans despite them being uncomfy.. ffs! if they're uncomfortable why on earth is this even a question?!

Also see: too tight, not her style etc. Like stop keeping this stuff!

Also tight jeans give you thrush? This is a PSA I've never heard before? And if true, why keep them???

Reactions: 5
How has Katie managed to make decisions about keeping and getting rid of clothing for 30 odd years of her life but needs help from strangers on internet now, is beyond me.
Maybe she just should ask G? He decides about everything anyways 🙄
So, let's see what we've got.

These are slightly too big. But in a shape she seems to be favouring lately. If you like them Kathleen just wear them. No need to make a fuss.
Screenshot_20220922-172410.png

Screenshot_20220922-172424.png

Too small. Get rid. Your ovaries will thank you.
Screenshot_20220922-172427.png

Why is G creeping in the background? 🙄
Screenshot_20220922-172448.png

These are not great, would be much better without the elasticated waist and also the pattern in a bit dated - but they fit OKish so if you like them, wear them 🙄 But maybe have taken up a bit and the leg tapered? The ankle area could look better
Screenshot_20220922-172453.png

Again, these are not terrible but look better with heels.

Screenshot_20220922-172501.png

WTF. Way too tight. This is not a smart trouser Kath.
Screenshot_20220922-172515.png

Please don't click if you plan to have dinner tonight.
Screenshot_20220922-172540.png
These are actually nice. I'd keep. Just a nice basic pair of jeans to wear at the weekend.
Screenshot_20220922-172549.png

What is even you these days Kath? If you're love them but feel unsure, challenge yourself to wear them for a week, with different outfit/accessories every day, that could help to make the decision.
Screenshot_20220922-172606.png

They don't look super good. Get rid of anything that's uncomfortable.
Screenshot_20220922-172617.png

She surely hasn't heard about sizing up?
Screenshot_20220922-172556.png

Also tight jeans give you thrush? This is a PSA I've never heard before? And if true, why keep them???
They can if you're already susceptible and wear them a lot. Yeast likes moist environment (your skin breathes better in looser clothing plus this type of jeans is quite elasticated and elastan is a synthetic fibre which can help to keep the moisture in). Tight clothing can rub against your skin and irritate it, making it more susceptible.

Last edited:
Can really picture Geffatron with a man bun and a Dali-esq mustache, if he were to really lean in to the kooky, quirky side Kathleen loves.

Gunit helping out with the clothes declutter is quite possibly just a desperate attempt to keep her hoarding tendencies in check!

I hate the phrase 'curled up', it makes my skin crawl and since when does popcorn and wine only mean one thing 😂 she is so irritating.
Same. Wonder if they set up the duvet though?

How has Katie managed to make decisions about keeping and getting rid of clothing for 30 odd years of her life but needs help from strangers on internet now, is beyond me.
Maybe she just should ask G? He decides about everything anyways 🙄
So, let's see what we've got.

These are slightly too big. But in a shape she seems to be favouring lately. If you like them Kathleen just wear them. No need to make a fuss.
View attachment 1597509

View attachment 1597510

Too small. Get rid. Your ovaries will thank you.
View attachment 1597511
Why is G creeping in the background? 🙄
View attachment 1597512
These are not great, would be much better without the elasticated waist and also the pattern in a bit dated - but they fit OKish so if you like them, wear them 🙄 But maybe have taken up a bit and the leg tapered? The ankle area could look better
View attachment 1597513
Again, these are not terrible but look better with heels.

View attachment 1597514

WTF. Way too tight. This is not a smart trouser Kath.
View attachment 1597515
Please don't click if you plan to have dinner tonight.
These are actually nice. I'd keep. Just a nice basic pair of jeans to wear at the weekend.
View attachment 1597518
What is even you these days Kath? If you're love them but feel unsure, challenge yourself to wear them for a week, with different outfit/accessories every day, that could help to make the decision.
View attachment 1597519
They don't look super good. Get rid of anything that's uncomfortable.
View attachment 1597520
She surely hasn't heard about sizing up?
View attachment 1597516

They can if you're already susceptible and wear them a lot. Yeast likes moist environment (your skin breathes better in looser clothing plus this type of jeans is quite elasticated and elastan is a synthetic fibre which can help to keep the moisture in). Tight clothing can rub against your skin and irritate it, making it more susceptible.
But why has she shoved on her dirty Converse with her heels hanging out at the back!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
The fact that she's wearing her outdoor Converse (which she wears to walk the streets of London and go to bars in converted toilets and barges) while ON A FLUFFY CARPET IN HER BEDROOM, is giving my OCD an anxiety attack

• Heart
The fact that she's wearing her outdoor Converse (which she wears to walk the streets of London and go to bars in converted toilets and barges) while ON A FLUFFY CARPET IN HER BEDROOM, is giving my OCD an anxiety attack
THIS. 👏🏽
The fact she wears outdoor shoes inside makes me shudder. I’m sure she’s dragged her mudlarking gear through the house & kitchen too. It’s absolutely gross

It’s like a mockery now. She opens up with ‘look at me I’m at a fancy arse gourmet banquet but this doesn’t count towards no spend September as it’s a press event heheh’
twit.
Then she’s bagged herself free condoms from a company she’s never mentioned b4 but somehow her favs.
then she went to a lube tasting session (eye roll)
And has bagged herself some ridiculously expensive advent boxes which no doubt will be used for unboxing and then left to expire with the rest of yer hoard of crap.
Then she went to another dinner date with Geoffleen and has managed to blame mercury in the microwave for her lunch abysmal eye for details in her content.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.