Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house is such a bleeping shower of tit. Of course there’s casually a theatre mask stashed behind her.

Reactions: 4
I didn't realise that quite a few people were blocked by the tiny fussy princess. Well, here's some recent content, enjoy 🙃
Screenshot_20220902-222816.png

Screenshot_20220902-222825.png

Screenshot_20220902-222838.png

Screenshot_20220902-222844.png

Screenshot_20220902-222852.png

Screenshot_20220902-222857.png

Screenshot_20220902-222901.png

Screenshot_20220902-223548.png

Some random q&a
Screenshot_20220902-223602.png

Screenshot_20220902-223606.png

Screenshot_20220902-223613.png

Screenshot_20220902-223616.png

Screenshot_20220902-223626.png

Screenshot_20220902-223631.png

Screenshot_20220902-223636.png

Reactions: 5
Thinking about commissioning a dried flower installation for their home?!?!?!

Never seen a more wanky statement.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
As people are choosing between heat & meals, Queen Kath hipster twit is commissioning dried flowers and drinking overpriced hot choc during her ‘no spend September’
Has she not got enough dried and decaying tit in her house? She’s such a dick

Reactions: 12
Oh poor Kath, went to the workshop she paid for (I imagine, or her mum) and it turned out not to be what she'd hoped for. Welcome to the real world.
Screenshot_20220908-162548.png

Screenshot_20220908-162550.png

Screenshot_20220908-162552.png

Reactions: 3
To be fair, reading what she said about him, he does sound a bit tit 😂

Reactions: 11
To be fair, reading what she said about him, he does sound a bit tit 😂
I know, and it's good that she's being honest about it, even though he'll probably never read the feedback.
Must have been a massive blow to our wannabe petite detective - she sounded like a number one fan before the event. No-one likes being disappointed by people they admire!

Reactions: 5
I know, and it's good that she's being honest about it, even though he'll probably never read the feedback.
Must have been a massive blow to our wannabe petite detective - she sounded like a number one fan before the event. No-one likes being disappointed by people they admire!
Agreed, she did sound like his number one fan, how crushing for her 😂

Reactions: 2
There always a reason for a pouty face, isn't there? (She posted this like an hour before announcement)
Screenshot_20220908-184948.png

Reactions: 3
He does sound awful, but then it seems to me like an awful lot of true crime is somewhat misogynistic, as it’s making entertainment out of the deaths of (usually) women.

Reactions: 8
He does sound awful, but then it seems to me like an awful lot of true crime is somewhat misogynistic, as it’s making entertainment out of the deaths of (usually) women.
It's always the killers that are remembered (sometimes romanticised) and never the victims as well. At the risk of going off on a tangent there's a documentary about the Yorkshire Ripper on iplayer that focuses on the victims, how they were failed by the police and the misogyny of how women were treated, the language used etc. I recommend it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's always the killers that are remembered (sometimes romanticised) and never the victims as well. At the risk of going off on a tangent there's a documentary about the Yorkshire Ripper on iplayer that focuses on the victims, how they were failed by the police and the misogyny of how women were treated, the language used etc. I recommend it.
I actually watched that documentary this week - it was really well done. It's honestly shocking how the female victims of the Yorkshire Ripper were talked about in the media at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
(I’ve been AWOL but lurking here, Jack Monroe is keeping me too busy, I see Kath is still being boring and tone deaf)

Whenever she talks about true crime it makes me cringe because she’s like a stereotype of all the negative aspects of that community (which I’m part of too) 🙄
But that documentary is fantastic, if you liked that then I would definitely recommend Tower which is a film about the University of Texas shooting, as far as I can remember they don’t even mention the killer’s name, it’s one of my favourite films and is so respectfully and beautifully done!
As you were

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.