Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this tik tok was very appropriate

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I no longer want to snap the heels off her ghastly wedding shoes, I want to BURN THEM!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
*** So back to Katie's questions she sent in herself.
The question wasn't about prices but she posted them anyway.
View attachment 1537912
I take the Harringay place was with other girls, Leytonstone was the one she rented with Andrew and lived there after he left, and the Bethnal Green was also with Andrew? I think it was the flat she had decorated with maps and antlers and all her cameras etc.
View attachment 1537920
*** So back to Katie's questions she sent in herself.
The question wasn't about prices but she posted them anyway.
View attachment 1537912
I take the Harringay place was with other girls, Leytonstone was the one she rented with Andrew and lived there after he left, and the Bethnal Green was also with Andrew? I think it was the flat she had decorated with maps and antlers and all her cameras etc.
View attachment 1537920
Sorry I'm replying to this a week later (been on my holibags) but jeez, the London prices are insane. I'm in Glasgow and my partner and I can barely find a decent 2 bed for less than £850!
That flat she shared with her friends before moving in with Geoff was super cute though!

Reactions: 4
It's funny how no-one is discussing yesterday's boring round-up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The silence on the round up yesterday says it all.

Looks like G has set up an AI account. His pictures look similar to Katie's new AI hobby. I wonder did G do the work, she posts it and passes it as her own creation. Sow creative.

Screenshot_20220905-101133_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220905-101146_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
Lol apologies if I hurt someone's feelings but duck off Mr and Mrs Snooks, this isn't art

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Kat had her mum working from home with her yesterday.
🙄
Screenshot_20220907-151253.png

Katie's obsession with murder mystery continues
Screenshot_20220906-212110.png

I can also see that yet another one of her useless Reel clearly is not getting the views she hoped for so she reposted it to Stories 🙄 to be very petty, I'd say she should label this Story ad-pr invite or whatever bloggers call it these days as effectively the meal/experience was gifted so any communications relating to them should also be correctly marked.
And WTF wanker hipster name is this? Milk Beach? I think I'll pass.
Screenshot_20220906-133315.png

What does her mum do? Good on her for giving Katie motivation for a day.

I think she’s trying to launch Snooksy as some kind of brand name- it has that hipster wank aura about it. No wonder Geë took it on

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The weekly vlog now has chapters. Are these the much anticipated ideas she came up with from the brain storming session months ago? Chapter 1 is called Gallery Wall but starts with a Waitrose food shop. Why is the gallery wall right behind a door?

I agree Milk Beach sounds rancid. I think I've spotted the undisclosed Kindly Gifted AD of the vlog! Looks like she gave up on chapter numbers when she's hungover (and has left on some false lashes all night?).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What does her mum do? Good on her for giving Katie motivation for a day.
I think it's lovely they are spending time together.

Hopefully Katie will become less infantile by spending time with others as G does seem to (very strongly) bring out the ickle baby who needs looking after, side of her personality.

I thought this tik tok was very appropriate
What happened to Emilylywardd's lashes 😬

I know y’all have been discussing this already but I saw this now again in her vlog: how is she not embarrassed to talk about the no spend September thing and in the same breath talk about the non negotiable social events, wedding, appointments that she will do, IN SEPTEMBER. And no mention of her privilege in what she gets gifted (which is: skincare, clothes, beauty and books, these are also the things she lists as things she doesn’t want to spend any money on. You don’t spend money on these things?!?). But I did lol when she said she will still be eating out because of the content she does for us!! Wow amazing couldn’t live without it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.