Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Free or low cost date ideas would have been on brand for her. For a no-spend month, she seems to be going out more than ever? Like, how many clothes do you normally buy that one month without is a significant challenge?

Reactions: 14
Free or low cost date ideas would have been on brand for her. For a no-spend month, she seems to be going out more than ever? Like, how many clothes do you normally buy that one month without is a significant challenge?
Yeah I was going to say, I probably go without buying new clothes most months! One month without buying new clothes or books is not much of a challenge at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok, I clicked on it πŸ™ˆ Her voiceovers sound like it's a child reading the info from a piece of paper πŸ™ˆ
She also recommended some bar - is the wine free? The date was supposed to be free? Also, a glass of Zinfandel? Don't they do other wines, or the Zinfandel by bottle? She tries to sound like food critic but she's just lacking that chatty writing style that works so well for the good critics.
Screenshot_20220913-103855~2.png

Reactions: 6
She showed this on the vlog as well. She described it as a 'meadow installation'...

I'll be honest if I was taken to a meadow installation for a date I wouldn't be very impressed.

As with everything she does we can all think of ways she could have done it so much better.

Reactions: 5
Kathleen please get therapy and stop referring to yourself in third person. It's weird.
Screenshot_20220913-170000.png

Screenshot_20220913-170049.png

Also, "my period is looming"? What is that supposed to mean?

She showed this on the vlog as well. She described it as a 'meadow installation'...

I'll be honest if I was taken to a meadow installation for a date I wouldn't be very impressed.

As with everything she does we can all think of ways she could have done it so much better.
But they don't have meadows in landan

• Haha
Does she really think she’s the only person that experiences negative hormonal changes through her cycle? LIKE SERIOUSLY

Reactions: 17
But they don't have meadows in landan
Why did I read this in my head in a cockney accent 🀣 it’s only this thread I do it, Kathleen would say it’s gorgeous πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why did I read this in my head in a cockney accent 🀣 it’s only this thread I do it, Kathleen would say it’s gorgeous πŸ˜…
Lady Kathleen actually says the word gorgeous as GOJUZ, sow GOJUZ.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, let's have a look at Katie's petite outfits ideas. Ratings by yours truly.

Friday 1/5

I don't mind the top but it's not the kind of top you tuck into trousers. You need something a bit more fitted so it doesn't bulge at the waist. Trousers are all wrong. Too small at the waist/hip area (the pulling below the darts is quite telling), too loose in the thigh area. Need a steam/iron. And no, white trainers don't go with everything. BURN THEM KATHHH

Screenshot_20220913-084441~2.png

Honestly no need for the smug face πŸ˜‚.

Screenshot_20220913-180147.png

Saturday 4.5/5

This just proves that Kathleen looks great in fitted trousers with a slim-ish leg. The top is a bit princessy, something plain (no ruching) would be better. This was a wedding outfit, as far as I remember, so I will let her off - it is the one occasion when you want to look over the top. Maybe my issue is that the top and shoes are too matchy-matchy? You know, like in the olden days when you matched your shoes to your bag.

Screenshot_20220913-084501~2.png

Sunday 3/5

Is black jeans with a white top something worth showing on IG as an outfit? Not really, if I'm honest. It's no frills but at least fits. So, for a casual yet basic weekend outfit, I guess it does the job.

Screenshot_20220913-084507~2.png

Monday 0.5/5

How's dress with no shoes, no nothing, an outfit? Dress doesn't fit too well and you just know she's not wearing underwear.

She gets the 0.5 stars for getting dressed. -Ish.

PS cat and jug don't count as accessories. Just saying.
Screenshot_20220913-084514~2.png

Tuesday 2.5/5

Again, is this really an outfit? I sometimes dress nicer to take my dog out πŸ˜‚ there was a conversation a while ago on Anna Edit thread about boobs/bras/the way we expect boobs to look. Some people felt really strongly about commenting on others' boobs. And fair enough, people can choose to go braless, or wear a bra that doesn't do much for boobs. So apologies if people here are of the no-commenting-on-boobens sort. I don't care either way. Katie's boobs look strangely lopsided. The crop top looks tit and the trousers start at the wrong place on her waist, making her look unnecessarily thick in the middle.

Screenshot_20220913-084518~2.png

General remarks: these are mostly ideas for tiny women. Outfits 1 and 5 would make a bigger girl look like a blob. The pink suit would look nice on bigger bodies because it would accentuate the curves - but it is mainly because it's a fairly classic suit shape. The dress has the potential to look amazing with nice heeled sandals or the classic opaque tights&boots combo when it gets colder.

Typically for Kath, these are so half-arsed. It's OK to dress plain/basic/bad but there's no need to share it with the rest of humanity for inspiration . It's pretty un-inspiring.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So, let's have a look at Katie's petite outfits ideas. Ratings by yours truly.

Friday 1/5

I don't mind the top but it's not the kind of top you tuck into trousers. You need something a bit more fitted so it doesn't bulge at the waist. Trousers are all wrong. Too small at the waist/hip area (the pulling below the darts is quite telling), too loose in the thigh area. Need a steam/iron. And no, white trainers don't go with everything. BURN THEM KATHHH

View attachment 1575677
Honestly no need for the smug face πŸ˜‚.

View attachment 1575688

Saturday 4.5/5

This just proves that Kathleen looks great in fitted trousers with a slim-ish leg. The top is a bit princessy, something plain (no ruching) would be better. This was a wedding outfit, as far as I remember, so I will let her off - it is the one occasion when you want to look over the top. Maybe my issue is that the top and shoes are too matchy-matchy? You know, like in the olden days when you matched your shoes to your bag.

View attachment 1575676

Sunday 3/5

Is black jeans with a white top something worth showing on IG as an outfit? Not really, if I'm honest. It's no frills but at least fits. So, for a casual yet basic weekend outfit, I guess it does the job.

View attachment 1575675

Monday 0.5/5

How's dress with no shoes, no nothing, an outfit? Dress doesn't fit too well and you just know she's not wearing underwear.

She gets the 0.5 stars for getting dressed. -Ish.

PS cat and jug don't count as accessories. Just saying.
View attachment 1575674

Tuesday 2.5/5

Again, is this really an outfit? I sometimes dress nicer to take my dog out πŸ˜‚ there was a conversation a while ago on Anna Edit thread about boobs/bras/the way we expect boobs to look. Some people felt really strongly about commenting on others' boobs. And fair enough, people can choose to go braless, or wear a bra that doesn't do much for boobs. So apologies if people here are of the no-commenting-on-boobens sort. I don't care either way. Katie's boobs look strangely lopsided. The crop top looks tit and the trousers start at the wrong place on her waist, making her look unnecessarily thick in the middle.

View attachment 1575672

General remarks: these are mostly ideas for tiny women. Outfits 1 and 5 would make a bigger girl look like a blob. The pink suit would look nice on bigger bodies because it would accentuate the curves - but it is mainly because it's a fairly classic suit shape. The dress has the potential to look amazing with nice heeled sandals or the classic opaque tights&boots combo when it gets colder.

Typically for Kath, these are so half-arsed. It's OK to dress plain/basic/bad but there's no need to share it with the rest of humanity for inspiration . It's pretty un-inspiring.
For the free time she has to plan outfits and take trousers to the tailors, they still don't look right. Certain trousers aren't meant to be tailored as it messes with the proportions. She suits skinny/slim fit trousers ONLY, no matter what she tells herself.

I don't like the room she photographs in because of the black walls. It looks smothering.

Sundays outfit= I agree a basic tee and jeans is hardly worth photographing. Just meh.

Monday= A dress, no shoes and holding a jug? Better than previous day I suppose.

Tuesday= I also noticed how lopsided her boobs are. Whatever if she doesn't want to wear a bra but think without one doesn't do her any favours.

The wedding shoes are giving ICK at this point. She suits a platform heel however.

The hoarding of the phones though πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ why would you move them from house to house to house just so you can look back on the time you got stitches from cutting an avocado?

Reactions: 10
The hoarding of the phones though πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ why would you move them from house to house to house just so you can look back on the time you got stitches from cutting an avocado?
Has she not heard of iCloud?? jeez her hoarding is out of control

Jeez, how many were there?
4, not including the one she took the pik with.

84E9CDB6-FE8D-46F0-A71E-C5B887A2C487.jpeg

4DD5C4CD-C6BD-4F90-9D06-9B683AB58CAC.jpeg

Kath, blaming all ur sadness on ur ex bf is a bit of a cheap shot. Yeah he might have been lousy, but your entire aesthetic from this period in ur life was angsty emo teen. It appears u still have these feelings even now but ur fobbing it off on Mercury in retrograde and hormones. She needs a good check in with herself. Her constant need for validation and reassurances about β€˜oh look I never smiled in photos’ is fooling no one.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.