Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's one on Netflix called The Girl in the Picture that also focuses on the victim and that was really refreshing. It was also kind of a wild story, really recommend.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m so glad you all feel the same way I do. She is unbearable isn’t she.

My two biggest irritants of Kathleen seriously have to be the “sad news” pouty face on stories an hour before HMTQ’s passing was confirmed. Clearly she wasn’t working so unless she’s thick, she would have realised from every angle, it was being suggested that in fact, HMTQ had passed and we were simply waiting for the confirmation 😒 why on earth did we need her stupid face with a stupid comment. Have some respect and grow up.

Secondly the buying of the very overpriced hot chocolate in no spend September was beyond a joke. She even felt the need to drink it on camera and pull a “so yummmmmyyyyy” face. Thought she was making a list of things to buy in October? So it could have waited. Either actually try or don’t bother.

Let’s be honest Kathleen, you have absolutely no idea about the real world right now and you’re “no spend September” is simply for content which is disgusting considering some people are struggling financially. Just because there is now an energy price cap in place, doesn’t mean that everything is magically fine 😡 she’s infuriating and insufferable. You’d think as she gets older, she’d mature and notice things more but she just regresses further. Still waiting for this supposed food bank work - because they’re running now as they’re needed so when exactly is she going to help?
For anyone blocked
CF9A6E98-BFDA-4461-9A46-42463F7DDA26.jpeg
0CB967F9-F710-499C-BC4E-4DC6FB4E25E9.jpeg
9C6851DC-255A-4DAB-93FA-E11EF766898B.jpeg
41485C08-3996-4A4F-9E8A-75E70A4F2812.jpeg
1D5FB002-F2B4-42EF-845A-60F25F293BF6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m so glad you all feel the same way I do. She is unbearable isn’t she.

My two biggest irritants of Kathleen seriously have to be the “sad news” pouty face on stories an hour before HMTQ’s passing was confirmed. Clearly she wasn’t working so unless she’s thick, she would have realised from every angle, it was being suggested that in fact, HMTQ had passed and we were simply waiting for the confirmation 😒 why on earth did we need her stupid face with a stupid comment. Have some respect and grow up.

Secondly the buying of the very overpriced hot chocolate in no spend September was beyond a joke. She even felt the need to drink it on camera and pull a “so yummmmmyyyyy” face. Thought she was making a list of things to buy in October? So it could have waited. Either actually try or don’t bother.

Let’s be honest Kathleen, you have absolutely no idea about the real world right now and you’re “no spend September” is simply for content which is disgusting considering some people are struggling financially. Just because there is now an energy price cap in place, doesn’t mean that everything is magically fine 😡 she’s infuriating and insufferable. You’d think as she gets older, she’d mature and notice things more but she just regresses further. Still waiting for this supposed food bank work - because they’re running now as they’re needed so when exactly is she going to help?
For anyone blocked
View attachment 1569900View attachment 1569899View attachment 1569901View attachment 1569902View attachment 1569903
She could probably have just called this a budget month, not a no-buy month, but even that would be laughable. I genuinely think they spend more than my income just on food and drink.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
What annoys me aswell instead of promoting no spend for her followers, budgeting or creating content on how to enjoy yourself as a 30 something on a budget she's sending aff links so her poor followers spend their money while she gets a percentage!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
What annoys me aswell instead of promoting no spend for her followers, budgeting or creating content on how to enjoy yourself as a 30 something on a budget she's sending aff links so her poor followers spend their money while she gets a percentage!
Honestly ridiculous. I wonder if she'll even bother making a video about the 'no-spend afterwards.

Reactions: 5
Is this just her not buying clothes for one month? 🎻
but also making a list so she’ll just buy them next month 🤣

• Haha
And BOOKS DUH. The effort is so half arsed it’s actually laughable.
Speaking of books when she said her and Little Lord Geoffroy were both reading the same book in her vlog... there is literally nothing she can do alone. And for her to have the kindle edition and him have the physical book like why? It just seems so unnecessary.

• Wow
I don’t think I’ve ever seen Kathleen working in her ‘home office’
All this decor and content and painting and she’s bought the Mac downstairs on the kitchen table

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Round-up or something.
Screenshot_20220912-165818.png

The dress is £44 if anyone cares
Screenshot_20220912-165835.png

Fascinating
Screenshot_20220912-165850.png

Katie, give up the Reels already, do you seriously think people want to watch you (clumsily) make wanky doughnuts?
Screenshot_20220912-165853.png

Screenshot_20220912-165913.png

Should you know wear a bonnet or a hair net or something?
Screenshot_20220912-165926.png

Hairy hairy doughnuts
Screenshot_20220912-180221.png

Thanks for the close-up 😶
Screenshot_20220912-173036.png

And for this informative review.
Screenshot_20220912-173044.png

Yeah, it makes sense these are Katie's.
Screenshot_20220912-173049.png

Oh to be able to follow up a doughnut class with dinner.
Screenshot_20220912-173059.png

And another dessert? 🫣 Also, not many things are worth queuing for 40 mins for.
Screenshot_20220912-173110.png

On what basis is Senior Snooks a crumble expert?
Screenshot_20220912-173113.png

Well done, I guess?
Screenshot_20220912-173118.png

I have now idea what this event is, is this something that should be familiar to most people?
Screenshot_20220912-173130.png

🙄
Screenshot_20220912-173152.png

NO, NOT REALLY
Screenshot_20220912-173159.png

Another fascinating bit of info.
Screenshot_20220912-173213.png

You mean buy? It's not like you've gone to a farm and actually picked it?
Screenshot_20220912-173218.png

Incredible self awareness.
Screenshot_20220912-173224.png

How about instead you just buy some nice blankets and cushions for the sofa, or just spend the day in bed? ... Just an idea.
Screenshot_20220912-173238.png

"Read books" would have been fine. Who else's books have yiu read?
Screenshot_20220912-173247.png

Hasn't she shown air-frying a whole chicken before?
Screenshot_20220912-173300.png

What is it with influencers buying massive houses because they need offices and ending up working from the dining table anyway? Answers on postcards ☺
Screenshot_20220912-173308.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her round up of outfits on the grid is annoying too. Here are some ideas for petite girls... then proceeds to say she had her trousers 'taken up'... not really petite clothing then is it?

Everything about this girl woman irks me atm. I need to stop watching.

Reactions: 10
I can not believe a 34 year old woman says that sitting on the sofa wrapped up in a duvet that they're going to sleep under at night, is one of her favourite things to do 😦 I mean if you are 5 years old and not feeling well, your mum might let you do that as a one off. What the duck is wrong with these two??
I dread the day they become parents

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone watched her petite outfits TikTok? The way the automated voiceover say “fav” cracked me up. SURELY, she’ll start writing it correctly now. That would be my fav 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We have dedicated blankets on our sofa for snuggling up.
Plus we have cats and they're not allowed in our bedroom unlike Kathleens cat (fur!!!) so I would never dream of pulling my duvet on the sofa.. sorry "setting it up"..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
We have dedicated blankets on our sofa for snuggling up.
Plus we have cats and they're not allowed in our bedroom unlike Kathleens cat (fur!!!) so I would never dream of pulling my duvet on the sofa.. sorry "setting it up"..
Same but we have a puppy. Sofa blankets that get washed regularly, dog not allowed in bedroom, not even mentioning bed. It's important to set boundaries when you have pets.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So when Kathleen was giving it all the 'no spend September' - so far she has spanked money on tacos, fancy hot chocolate, 40 minute crumble and probably other things I've forgotten. I have absolutely no issue with the idea of budgeting (clearly it's a good idea, given the state of things) but it just feels like she's taking the piss. It's just presents as, 'oh! I'm going to try this 'budgeting' thing you all talk about! I mean, not reeeeeeeally because I don't have to - I'm just not going to buy as many clothes. But I already have wardrobes full of clothes, and some new items too, so let me share my affiliate links with you too. Even though I'm trying to discuss the idea of how to save your cash. Oopsies!'

I haven't explained myself very well but the crux of it is: she could have created some timely, well made content. Budget recipes, good value dating ideas, things you can do in London for free/very low spend, even charity shop tips. Instead, it's the same bollocks but maybe without a fresh bag of ASOS? I'm finding it unsurprising but still disappointing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So when Kathleen was giving it all the 'no spend September' - so far she has spanked money on tacos, fancy hot chocolate, 40 minute crumble and probably other things I've forgotten. I have absolutely no issue with the idea of budgeting (clearly it's a good idea, given the state of things) but it just feels like she's taking the piss. It's just presents as, 'oh! I'm going to try this 'budgeting' thing you all talk about! I mean, not reeeeeeeally because I don't have to - I'm just not going to buy as many clothes. But I already have wardrobes full of clothes, and some new items too, so let me share my affiliate links with you too. Even though I'm trying to discuss the idea of how to save your cash. Oopsies!'

I haven't explained myself very well but the crux of it is: she could have created some timely, well made content. Budget recipes, good value dating ideas, things you can do in London for free/very low spend, even charity shop tips. Instead, it's the same bollocks but maybe without a fresh bag of ASOS? I'm finding it unsurprising but still disappointing.
Oh, give her some credit! She posted a free date idea.
Just the one though!
(Another Reel I never plan to subject myself to watching).
Screenshot_20220907-232235.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.