Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Upon request from our lovely commander in chief @martaS
Thread suggestion;
Katie Snooks #11: ‘fashion’ influencer - Clown Core. Home inspo- WW2 bomb shelter.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Another month where she tells us that it's that time of the month. Thanks for that little nugget of useless information Kathleen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Kath, you really can't compare having a child to having a CAT.

I wonder if G really wants kids and is putting on the pressure a bit.

• Wow
Kath, you really can't compare having a child to having a CAT.

I wonder if G really wants kids and is putting on the pressure a bit.
We've had a puppy for a few months and even though I call her jokingly our dog child, it would be offensive to people who have kids, if I were to compare it. And puppies are more work than cats!

Its easier to throw them in the shower then stamp on them as you shower.
Does it matter what temperature is the water? I was always taught to only wash blood from clothes with cold water but obviously wouldn't want to have a cold shower. When I rinse out my pants in the sink, I use cold water. It would be sooo much easier if I could rinse them out in the shower

Reactions: 2
We've had a puppy for a few months and even though I call her jokingly our dog child, it would be offensive to people who have kids, if I were to compare it. And puppies are more work than cats!

Does it matter what temperature is the water? I was always taught to only wash blood from clothes with cold water but obviously wouldn't want to have a cold shower. When I rinse out my pants in the sink, I use cold water. It would be sooo much easier if I could rinse them out in the shower
When you turn the shower on, just hold the hose and spray it on them as it goes from cold to warm. That'll get most of it out and after that it doesn't matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
When you turn the shower on, just hold the hose and spray it on them as it goes from cold to warm. That'll get most of it out and after that it doesn't matter.
Ahh, so clever - using the cold water which otherwise would be wasted - thanks!
(See, this is the advice we would all want from Katie, and other blogers, instead of pointless Reels showing off places they've been to and the overpriced food crap they've had)

Why didn't she vlog the blogger event she went to/ talk about what it was, but showed plenty of footage of a pile of old clay pipes treasure? Didn't even watch the whole video because her content is that unrelatable/ boring these days.

Has anyone else watched the vlog and noticed when she’s talking about the spirit game, and she said something like
“Oh this might be depressing”
And G corrected her like
“No it might be a bit sad but not depressing”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20221013-113923_Instagram.jpg
My ocd brain can't cope, I'm dying to get my hands on that room! It's so cluttered. I feel suffocated just looking at it 😵

give it a couple of weeks and watch Genevieve bump into and destroy all that amount of crap she has lying around.
I wonder what excuse Kathy & Gee will come up with to have her banned from the house, like how they boycotted having kids at the wedding lmao

Her house is not child friendly at all!
Her house isn’t even human friendly.
with its dusty flowers, taxidermy rodents, drawers full of sex toys, expired products, toxic plants, knives not safely out of reach, mouldy antique furniture, haunted mannequins and rugs which she has sat her bare arse all over 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Another AD for Skin & Me..
After she just posted about how bad her skin was again LOL
Why are they paying her for this?! I went back to Skin & Me recently and my prescription has sorted out my hormonal acne. Next time I cancel I'm going to mention that it's off-putting when influencers advertise their products while simultaneously complaining about how bad their skin is.

Reactions: 10
Why are they paying her for this?! I went back to Skin & Me recently and my prescription has sorted out my hormonal acne. Next time I cancel I'm going to mention that it's off-putting when influencers advertise their products while simultaneously complaining about how bad their skin is.
I keep being on the cusp of signing up with them and then being completely put off by them asking a load of influencers to all put out adverts on the same day. Feels like a total bombardment!

Katie is a terrible choice for them due to her constantly moaning about her skin (I do appreciate that it must be difficult given her history) and using so many other products in between.

Recommendations from you guys (real humans who aren't being paid by them) are the main reason I've considered it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.