Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The posing with her hands in the air, pouting and swishing her hair around gets me every time :ROFLMAO: why has she shoved the pants up her backside in a wedgie? Must be even more uncomfortable in period pants as they're thicker and they're not meant to be stuck up your bum (probably not as efficient if they're not sitting correctly either). It just makes it look like the product doesn't fit properly.

Tell me youre middle class without telling me you're middle class.
'G toasted some rustic bread in a griddle pan'
duck off.

The mudlarking :sick: if my partner got that covered in tit I'd be towing them home behind the car and hosing them down in the garden. Why does she keep taking her cream coloured bag with her and wearing it in a way that it'll just swing into the mud? Can't wait to see all the treasure....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The posing with her hands in the air, pouting and swishing her hair around gets me every time :ROFLMAO: why has she shoved the pants up her backside in a wedgie? Must be even more uncomfortable in period pants as they're thicker and they're not meant to be stuck up your bum (probably not as efficient if they're not sitting correctly either). It just makes it look like the product doesn't fit properly.

Tell me youre middle class without telling me you're middle class.
'G toasted some rustic bread in a griddle pan'
duck off.

The mudlarking :sick: if my partner got that covered in tit I'd be towing them home behind the car and hosing them down in the garden. Why does she keep taking her cream coloured bag with her and wearing it in a way that it'll just swing into the mud? Can't wait to see all the treasure....

THERE YOU GO, no need to thank.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is nothing more tedious in the world to me than hearing about whatever shite people dig up while “mud larking.”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is nothing more tedious in the world to me than hearing about whatever shite people dig up while “mud larking.”
Your pic 🤣 the mud larking is absolutely hilarious. She has a chronic issue with hoarding which she hasn’t dealt with and digging up old tit on the beach is just her adding to the problem but trying to call it a hobby. You just know she’ll never throw those away now because of the ‘emotional attachment’/memories… she’s not right in the head.

I would assume that most mudlarkers have an interest in history, know the area and are able to identify/date what they find, whereas Katie is literally just digging random tit up.

I imagine finding something rare is well, RARE and most people aren't hoarding common trash. I mean, you could find that pottery digging in any UK back garden, it's EVERYWHERE.

Reactions: 15
And then what? Like what does she do with all this shite?
Uses these bits around the house as décor so that the house's transformation into the Victorian Dungeon ™️ is complete?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The period pants ad. Seriously, as a user of period pants (not that brand) what bleeping use are they when wedged up your crack? The thing that probably annoys me the most is that in her precious ad, she doesn't discuss the product and efficacy. There is no - I use these specifically for medium flow, they work for me because x, I've compared them against other brands and this is why I find them to be better.......there is just nothing. She never gives her audience any kind of content that is useful, detailed. It's like we've said with the food reviews - great, it's delicious. Anything else?

I think it pisses me off because, if she was a member of staff in any kind of normal role, she would be held accountable. But influencers....nah. They can (quite literally) phone in any kind of tit and it passes as work. Not to mention the remuneration: I imagine Kath gets more than I earn in a month for these crappy ads. It wears me down.

Trying to be balanced. I suppose she says these particular pants help her exercise, or continue to. The problem is I do not believe her - she hasn't been consistently going to circus/aerial classes, has she? Not for a while?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She started going back to her trapeze class recently, plus I imagine she Peletons on a regular basis because she looks very trim for someone who eats sooo much. But you only have one period every few weeks and you have to wash the pants, and give them time to dry etc so I can't imagine she's tested them all that well?
Last time she did an AD for Wuka, it was similar. Katie trying to look saucy in a period thong but didn't provide any information about absorbency/efficiency and couldn't be bothered to answer the many questions that were being asked in the comments. Obviously, they were being asked because she didn't provide the information in the first place 🙄
Btw, which brands have you tried?

PS she still haven't corrected the "two flowers" in the caption 😂

Reactions: 2
That's true - weren't they the version that you could unclip at the side or something? Still not sure how useful that is, I always thought of pants that do that as easy access/quick shag pants 🤣

I seem to remember she has PCOS, which I also have. I struggle with my weight and have done since before my diagnosis (over 20 years ago) and so watching her eat such an appalling range of food and still remain trim is....difficult.

Reactions: 5
That's true - weren't they the version that you could unclip at the side or something? Still not sure how useful that is, I always thought of pants that do that as easy access/quick shag pants 🤣

I seem to remember she has PCOS, which I also have. I struggle with my weight and have done since before my diagnosis (over 20 years ago) and so watching her eat such an appalling range of food and still remain trim is....difficult.
More so you can change them for another pair without taking aff yer breeks

Reactions: 3
More so you can change them for another pair without taking aff yer breeks
I still don't see how that'd work, surely you couldn't do with skinny jeans or leggings on. Only some sort of elasticated waist trousers I guess? And what happens if you have a really heavy surge when you currently don't have the pants on? You'd ruin whatever trousers you have on at the time. I just don't understand. Am I that thick?

Reactions: 1
The period pants ad. Seriously, as a user of period pants (not that brand) what bleeping use are they when wedged up your crack? The thing that probably annoys me the most is that in her precious ad, she doesn't discuss the product and efficacy. There is no - I use these specifically for medium flow, they work for me because x, I've compared them against other brands and this is why I find them to be better.......there is just nothing.
Yeah exactly. I love my period pants but it would take effort to stick them up my arse like that, it would be uncomfortable and they wouldn't be effective! Influencer marketing is just so low effort 'I'm being paid to say this is good.... it's really good'. Verging on a celebrity endorsement. But tit.

I think being able to unfasten period pants at the side would be really handy if you're wearing trousers and you're out and about, at work etc. If you need to change your pants you'd only have to pull down your trousers instead of taking them off completely and potentially having to remove your shoes as well! I say this as someone who had to do this a few weeks ago unexpectedly :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Little lying tit :oops:
Which one is it Kath?
Screenshot_20221011-175259.png

Screenshot_20221011-175056~2.png

Yeah exactly. I love my period pants but it would take effort to stick them up my arse like that, it would be uncomfortable and they wouldn't be effective! Influencer marketing is just so low effort 'I'm being paid to say this is good.... it's really good'. Verging on a celebrity endorsement. But tit.

I think being able to unfasten period pants at the side would be really handy if you're wearing trousers and you're out and about, at work etc. If you need to change your pants you'd only have to pull down your trousers instead of taking them off completely and potentially having to remove your shoes as well! I say this as someone who had to do this a few weeks ago unexpectedly :ROFLMAO:
Yes, it makes sense with shoes and I was thinking that writing my previous comment. So then also fastening would also be handy if you need to change while wearing a dress or a skirt - could change quickly without taking the shoes off.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks so freakin’ ridiculous in literally everything she wears it’s insane. How is she marketing herself as a fashion influencer? Her aesthetic is clown. And her home aesthetic is WW2 bomb shelter. I’m so sick of these morons gentrifying charity shop clothing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks so freakin’ ridiculous in literally everything she wears it’s insane. How is she marketing herself as a fashion influencer? Her aesthetic is clown. And her home aesthetic is WW2 bomb shelter. I’m so sick of these morons gentrifying charity shop clothing
Can you work these into the next thread title? Please and thank you 😁

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.