Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she only had a face lift recently?! I can’t believe they can still do it! I can imagine her scar tissue is horrendous

Reactions: 2
She pisses me off making out she has a needle phobia yet has botox and all these surgeries which involve needles!

Reactions: 6
It’s a scandal this clinic even discharge patients so soon after surgery... unless they’re totally fit to leave hospital and the bandages are just for attention?

Reactions: 5
How many times and how many times does it get to you that you need to listen. I use to go clubbing in Brighton I was nicknamed Jordan at the time. Will you just pick up the phone and call me. Research me, go through what you need to I don’t care. Just you call me or message me asap. Katie I’m not a stalker but I know I can help .I'm not sexy blah blah so don’t worry I have my own man who I adore. Please just get in contact by yourself. I’m sure you have had many people asking you for stuff I don’t want it but I will help you. So I don’t need cameras etc. But I can be there. Yes your strong etc but we know otherwise. I’ve only just started following you. I remember you training as a nurse shortly after page 3. Some how I achieved my BSC Honours and I’ve worked with the rich, famous and those at breaking point with no family, people who have lost their children, people who don’t want to live but have everything to an outsider. Just message me privately. I have no motive to be frank you need money so I’m saying nothing is too much and please don’t look down on me because I don’t you.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She’s the one that releases the images to the press as it makes her money. Every made up drama in her ridiculous life is for her to make money. She’s said in the past she’s been in the business long enough that she knows how to play the media. She’s boring AF. Same old, same old.

Reactions: 4
It’s a scandal this clinic even discharge patients so soon after surgery... unless they’re totally fit to leave hospital and the bandages are just for attention?
I can't believe she was not only discharged so soon but was on a flight back to the UK within days of her surgery.

How do you even get a 'bum lift' "reversed" ffs?

EDIT: Just found out. They suck the fat they injected into her arris back out again. Nice.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I dread to think how she is about to look, a photo on the sun article showed her face stretched so much her nose was really wide, and her lips were HUGE. How would anyone want to look like that ?

I also saw kris got a nose job, there’s a surprise

Reactions: 2
I dread to think how she is about to look, a photo on the sun article showed her face stretched so much her nose was really wide, and her lips were HUGE. How would anyone want to look like that ?

I also saw kris got a nose job, there’s a surprise
The pics of them at Gatwick, he's trying to cover it, still got it bandaged up but it looks pointed up. 😂😂😂💩😳 If anything good comes out of this, it will be that people are put off getting their faces wrecked and butchered.
I think kp will be dead within a year, nobody cares enough about her to stop her self destruction.

The pics of them at Gatwick, he's trying to cover it, still got it bandaged up but it looks pointed up. 😂😂😂💩😳 If anything good comes out of this, it will be that people are put off getting their faces wrecked and butchered.
I think kp will be dead within a year, nobody cares enough about her to stop her self destruction.
I caught up on her tv show and it’s really sad to see. Chris can barely tolerate her or the kids that’s very clear. She’s one of those people who just can’t be alone for any length of time.

Looks like he's had a perfectly nice nose snipped off and a pointy up beak in its place. 😁
Screenshot_20190812-171209.png

• Haha

I do think she will die young, and soon. It’s like watching an Amy Winehouse destruct

How many times and how many times does it get to you that you need to listen. I use to go clubbing in Brighton I was nicknamed Jordan at the time. Will you just pick up the phone and call me. Research me, go through what you need to I don’t care. Just you call me or message me asap. Katie I’m not a stalker but I know I can help .I'm not sexy blah blah so don’t worry I have my own man who I adore. Please just get in contact by yourself. I’m sure you have had many people asking you for stuff I don’t want it but I will help you. So I don’t need cameras etc. But I can be there. Yes your strong etc but we know otherwise. I’ve only just started following you. I remember you training as a nurse shortly after page 3. Some how I achieved my BSC Honours and I’ve worked with the rich, famous and those at breaking point with no family, people who have lost their children, people who don’t want to live but have everything to an outsider. Just message me privately. I have no motive to be frank you need money so I’m saying nothing is too much and please don’t look down on me because I don’t you.
Wow, you OK there ‘Samantha’?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.