Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 3
How is she finding the surgery I thought she was going bankrupt? Unless it's been #gifted

Reactions: 2
Why are surgeons operating on her if she’s been warned not to have more surgery? Or is it a case if a surgeon says she just moves on to the next and repeat until she finds one that will?
Years ago on her reality show with Pete she was really ill after surgery (one of the many ops that day was having her belly button repositioned as she didn’t like where it was 🙄). Afterwards she lost feeling in her arm for a while. She was crying and in pain for ages and said then she would never have more surgery yet here we are years later after she’s had numerous surgeries since 🙄 she’ll never learn.

Random thought but how on earth did she get through airport security and check in with her face covered in bandages?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've been thinking.. I wonder if she even has custody of her kids anymore. What she exposes them to? Maybe the dads have them more now and harvey is in residential care?

I've been thinking.. I wonder if she even has custody of her kids anymore. What she exposes them to? Maybe the dads have them more now and harvey is in residential care?
She lost custody of Jr and Princess last year. Only gets visits now. Not sure about the younger two, some say she's lost custody of them too. Harvey is in residential care, much better fir him as he was being dumped with the neighbours.

Reactions: 8
She lost custody of Jr and Princess last year. Only gets visits now. Not sure about the younger two, some say she's lost custody of them too. Harvey is in residential care, much better fir him as he was being dumped with the neighbours.
Wow, didn’t know she lost custody!
You have a link for it?

Wow, didn’t know she lost custody!
You have a link for it?
No, can't be published cos the of the kids. It was all over twitter at the time. She acts like she has them half the time, knowing the media aren't allowed to tell the truth. They've been in new school for a year, where Pete lives. 😉

Reactions: 5
Not sure about the younger two, some say she's lost custody of them too.
She was abroad having her latest surgery when it was Bunny's birthday. According to The Scum she was banned from the party due to a restraining order.

1565979664993.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why are surgeons operating on her if she’s been warned not to have more surgery? Or is it a case if a surgeon says she just moves on to the next and repeat until she finds one that will?
Yeah that’s pretty much what happens. I’m having surgery next year and multiple surgeons refused to do the results I wanted, then I eventually found one who would!

Im randomly watching a episode of her TV show & she has a freezer full of exposed meat dating back to 2002 there’s flys on the floor, leaking it looks vile I cannot imagine what her house smells like!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s an emotional and physical car crash, the media should leave her well alone and refuse to publish any more of her spurious lies/ pimping out of her kids or photos in bandages. Losing custody & taking drugs plus all her drunk driving charges ..... surely hit rock bottom and needs to recover in private, she’s just another version of Kerry car crash Katona, nothing to offer of any value except endless surgery overhauls.
However slimy peter Andre is, at least he has stepped up with his wife Emily ( who must be a saint for putting up with all this crap- she was training to be a doctor fgs).

Reactions: 10
I go through phases of feeling really sorry for her but then I remember her kids and feel even worse for them. Especially the older 2 who are at secondary, kids can be brutal, I dont doubt for a second they have the piss taken out of them for her antics.
She needs help but noone seems to be around to support and guide her.
She is obviously struggling with ageing and she seems stuck in her teenage years. Tragic really.

Reactions: 4
I go through phases of feeling really sorry for her but then I remember her kids and feel even worse for them. Especially the older 2 who are at secondary, kids can be brutal, I dont doubt for a second they have the piss taken out of them for her antics.
She needs help but noone seems to be around to support and guide her.
She is obviously struggling with ageing and she seems stuck in her teenage years. Tragic really.
Yeah, I find her obesession with aging really strange, reminds me of an ex who was the same! Weirdos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.