Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooooo don’t marry him. It’s going to end in tears and his going to run with all she has left

Reactions: 5
She’s such a bloody car crash. I feel so sad for those kids, and all the animals. They’re just play things to her.

Reactions: 4
Kris is clearly another opportunist! Few more kids and another divorce, sadly.
Yeah it’s a shame she hasn’t realised by now these blokes use her as a stepping stone to get famous. He’s a very odd looking guy, think it’s his teeth but can’t put my finger on it.

Katie needs someone who is successful in their own right, not interested in fame. I.e. a successful businessman, her age or a little older and who won’t take her tit and be her live in housekeeper

At the moment she goes for much younger guys, who have no money who she knows want that lifestyle and put up with her crap.

Reactions: 6
Yeah it’s a shame she hasn’t realised by now these blokes use her as a stepping stone to get famous. He’s a very odd looking guy, think it’s his teeth but can’t put my finger on it.

Katie needs someone who is successful in their own right, not interested in fame. I.e. a successful businessman, her age or a little older and who won’t take her tit and be her live in housekeeper

At the moment she goes for much younger guys, who have no money who she knows want that lifestyle and put up with her crap.
I honestly don’t know of any famous guys that would date her. That would be a way for her to secure happiness, but she insists on going for young guys.
Personally don’t get what she sees in young men with nothing to offer 💁🏽

I honestly don’t know of any famous guys that would date her. That would be a way for her to secure happiness, but she insists on going for young guys.
Personally don’t get what she sees in young men with nothing to offer 💁🏽
I feel really sorry for her actually. I'm not a fan at all, but the woman is really unhinged and she does try to be normal (sometimes) and appears to strive for a normal family unit......well, unless of course this is all smoke and mirrors to make £

I feel exactly the same, I admire what she has achieved in the past, but the fact she continues to make the same mistakes at 41!
She’s a train wreck, on the wrong track!

I actually like her but she is a train wreck! She is like a living meme! That recent surgery, wtf is going on with her eyes, in her latest episode she looks like she’s had a stroke. The saddest thing is a blind man on a galloping horse can see that Kris is a total gold digger and there is no way that moron actually loves her. He is the most nauseatingly fake man she’s been with yet. I can believe she wants his baby, he’s an ugly loser. In the last episode he was boasting about spending £5000 on a 2 day stag wtf, like he can afford that! For the sake of your kids woman wise up and grow up and dump that horrible man 👨

Reactions: 15
It’s her kids I feel sorry for. I’ve watched her on Instagram and she comes across as the “perfect” mum however...... what mum would put every man she’s ever been with first. Children first - men second. ALWAYS. She shouldn’t even be thinking about having more kids with that vacuum head she’s with now!!

Reactions: 3
I actually like her but she is a train wreck! She is like a living meme! That recent surgery, wtf is going on with her eyes, in her latest episode she looks like she’s had a stroke. The saddest thing is a blind man on a galloping horse can see that Kris is a total gold digger and there is no way that moron actually loves her. He is the most nauseatingly fake man she’s been with yet. I can believe she wants his baby, he’s an ugly loser. In the last episode he was boasting about spending £5000 on a 2 day stag wtf, like he can afford that! For the sake of your kids woman wise up and grow up and dump that horrible man 👨
He KEPT going on about it on camera and it was just such rubbish. He is horrendous - I dread to think what the future holds for Katie.

Also - did she say she had a miscarriage with him already ? :(

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He KEPT going on about it on camera and it was just such rubbish. He is horrendous - I dread to think what the future holds for Katie.

Also - did she say she had a miscarriage with him already ? :(
What channel is her new show on please, Ive not watched them for a while, think I watched the last one online is it quest or something?

What channel is her new show on please, Ive not watched them for a while, think I watched the last one online is it quest or something?
Quest Red

Also - did she say she had a miscarriage with him already? :(
But reading on another Forum on Katie that wasn't possible (her having a miscarriage) as it would have overlaps her past year antic. She has been seen heavily drinking and partying.

She was on loose women not long ago and I think she said she has had 2 miscarriages since last year

Reactions: 1
She was on loose women not long ago and I think she said she has had 2 miscarriages since last year
If, IF, this is true it is very sad however going back to my previous comment, she should be putting the children she has right now FIRST without thinking about bringing any more into the world. I have 3 kids and Jesus it’s not easy trying to juggle everything. I can’t imagine having 5, one with learning difficulties, and wanting to have more. Your kids are kids for such a short period of time. Enjoy that time.

Last edited:
If, IF, this is true it is very sad however going back to my previous comment, she should be putting the children she has right now FIRST without thinking about bringing any more into the world. I have 3 kids and Jesus it’s not easy trying to juggle everything. I can’t imagine having 5, one with learning difficulties, and wanting to have more. Your kids and kids for such a short period of time. Enjoy that time.
Agreed.
She needs to focus on being a good mum to the kids she already has.
Katie fears being alone more than anything and physically needs babies because they need her unconditionally.
She actually said that is part reason she loves having kids, and she’s happy Harvey is always going to need her.
So sad that with everything she’s got in her life she can’t try some resemblance of normality.

Agreed.
She needs to focus on being a good mum to the kids she already has.
Katie fears being alone more than anything and physically needs babies because they need her unconditionally.
She actually said that is part reason she loves having kids, and she’s happy Harvey is always going to need her.
So sad that with everything she’s got in her life she can’t try some of normality.
Thing is though Harvey is nearly a grown man. He’s not a child and should not be treated as one, no matter what his own developmental stage is. Harvey may never be “independent” like others his age but he should at least be encouraged to do age related things. Poor show if her thoughts are of some how keeping him as a “baby” to pander to her needs and desires. That’s awful if truth be known.

With all the money she has she should invest in herself properly and I do not mean surgery I mean therapy, I think she should take a step back have therapy, focus on herself (properly not as in partying) like mindfulness, exercise and gratitude. Even going on a retreat or two. I think she’s very broken and lonely in her core, and she puts on all these stupid personas and acts like a twit to numb herself. She wants to be loved and throws herself at any man that will say that too her when all they want is her £££. She needs to learn to love herself, and be placid on her own with her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.