Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times and how many times does it get to you that you need to listen. I use to go clubbing in Brighton I was nicknamed Jordan at the time. Will you just pick up the phone and call me. Research me, go through what you need to I don’t care. Just you call me or message me asap. Katie I’m not a stalker but I know I can help .I'm not sexy blah blah so don’t worry I have my own man who I adore. Please just get in contact by yourself. I’m sure you have had many people asking you for stuff I don’t want it but I will help you. So I don’t need cameras etc. But I can be there. Yes your strong etc but we know otherwise. I’ve only just started following you. I remember you training as a nurse shortly after page 3. Some how I achieved my BSC Honours and I’ve worked with the rich, famous and those at breaking point with no family, people who have lost their children, people who don’t want to live but have everything to an outsider. Just message me privately. I have no motive to be frank you need money so I’m saying nothing is too much and please don’t look down on me because I don’t you.
Erm ... you ok hon ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Unless you’ve been following the PTWM threads it will mean very little to you 😄 Am trying to think of a way to summarise that doesn’t involve a couple of batshit paragraphs 😄
I’m getting used to batshit on the PTWM 😂 I’m new so only a couple of posts into it all. I’ll have to nip back through them all 😂

Reactions: 4
I can't sum it up either but Quickfyre so called handed her I.D into HQ on the PTWM thread and is who she says she is ...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
@Quickfyre. How are you feeling now? Any better?

I don’t mind which persona replies 🤷🏼‍♀️

Poor Katie P - feel like her thread is being derailed 😂 To get things back on track, i hope life becomes a bit calmer for her one day and she gets the help she needs. Though maybe not from the previous poster 🙂

Reactions: 2
Can someone explain the whole QuickFyre persona msg thing for us confused folk at the back here..please 😂

Reactions: 12
On the PTWM threads, Quickfyre joined claiming to be the ex wife of Josh (PTWM’s husband), Samantha. Samantha exists in real life, there are doubts as to whether quickfyre is actually her. There are a number of posters on the PTWM threads, who may have multiple accounts and actually be the same person including Quickfyre. Speculation and opinion at the moment rather than proven fact there is certainly some v v suspicious behaviour.

That’s about as succinct an explanation as I can give 😂

Reactions: 11
And Devongirl has a hotline to Quickfyre, she updates us with why Quickfyre's posts suddenly go batshit/erratic.

(Strokes chin)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
We know you don’t sis.
Chile...

<< comment edited, please refrain from targeting other members in replies >>

Agreed, its not bad now, but at the time and it was his doctors daughter, or something
Creepy old man. Bet he’s done some fucked up tit in his time as a massive 90s popstar but acts all squeaky clean.
Peter Andre is a creep. Way back when he was at his Mysterious Girl peak he had sex a bunch of times with a ratty girl I used to go to school with. She was 16 but looked so young.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Peter Andre is a creep. Way back when he was at his Mysterious Girl peak he had sex a bunch of times with a ratty girl I used to go to school with. She was 16 but looked so young.
I came here to say this! He’s the ultimate creep. Nothing remotely sexy about him either 🤮

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.