Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a look at the video. Wow! Princess is definitely her mini me! Even her voice sounds the same but don’t like the little pout! I feel no matter how well Pete and Emily parent Princess that her mother will have the bigger influence and she’ll end up becoming a glamour model 😱
If she’s a successful glamour model, fair play. Lots of £ to be made...

I know Pete likes to appear to be an angel, but he was always looking like he was going to push Junior into being a performer when they had the reality show too.

I used to really like Pete but he’s played this all down to a tee with his halo on and his 20something year old wife which is a bit creepy in itself

Reactions: 15
I know Pete likes to appear to be an angel, but he was always looking like he was going to push Junior into being a performer when they had the reality show too.

I used to really like Pete but he’s played this all down to a tee with his halo on and his 20something year old wife which is a bit creepy in itself
Agreed. Pete is creepy

Reactions: 6

It’s not a creepy age gap. It’s not like he’s 30/40 years older plus his wife has said her Mum and Dad have the same age gap as her and Pete.

I wouldn’t want my daughter to become a glamour model. Princess attends Private School which should give her a good education so hopefully she’ll be able to earn lots of £ by getting a respectable job. Not getting her tits out!

It’s not a creepy age gap. It’s not like he’s 30/40 years older plus his wife has said her Mum and Dad have the same age gap as her and Pete.

I wouldn’t want my daughter to become a glamour model. Princess attends Private School which should give her a good education so hopefully she’ll be able to earn lots of £ by getting a respectable job. Not getting her tits out!
Maybe doesn’t seem weird now as she’s almost 30. But she was 20 and still in university when he met her. Her father was his surgeon. So in my opinion it’s a bit creepy. You don’t have to agree with me that’s fine :)

I used to really like him as I said but just find him smarmy and although KP is far from perfect he’s definitely continued to stick the knife in by pretending he’s some anazing father who doesn’t want his kids in the spotlight. He was all for it when he was using KP to get famous back over here and lording his kids over his own reality show.

Reactions: 15

We know you don’t sis.
Chile...

Maybe doesn’t seem weird now as she’s almost 30. But she was 20 and still in university when he met her. Her father was his surgeon. So in my opinion it’s a bit creepy. You don’t have to agree with me that’s fine :)

I used to really like him as I said but just find him smarmy and although KP is far from perfect he’s definitely continued to stick the knife in by pretending he’s some anazing father who doesn’t want his kids in the spotlight. He was all for it when he was using KP to get famous back over here and lording his kids over his own reality show.
<< comment edited, please refrain from targeting other members in replies >>

Agreed, its not bad now, but at the time and it was his doctors daughter, or something
Creepy old man. Bet he’s done some fucked up tit in his time as a massive 90s popstar but acts all squeaky clean.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh don’t feel sorry for her, as I say, she lives for this tit.

I haven’t seen the media saying she’s fat or pregnant? I’ve seen comments from the public on media articles she’s featured in but those articles make her money and that’s why she leaks so much info to the press or puts out staged photos.

Once the media start to tire of her she does something to get them interested again. Like when she made up the story that Kieran was unfaithful with her best friend. That was so staged it was unbelievable 🙄
God I know - poor Kieren really did take quite a lot for the team didn’t he??!!

Reactions: 1
many many many years ago my friend got peters autograph, and he said to her "whats your favourite part of my body?". so full of himself and hes not remotely good looking

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Was looking through Kris’ insta before, noticed the last few photos of him and Kate together, she always looks tit in the pics
half blinking or wonky eyelashes etc 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was watching a clip of her show where she has the youngest kids with Kris at a restaurant. I notice that Kris has no patience with kids and is hating having them foisted on him. (link here if you want to see: https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/katie-price-kris-boyson-fight-18513910)
But someone here said on this thread that they knew or lived around the same area of Kris and was always fame-hungry - whoever that was, do you mind elaborating as I'm kind of curious about him?

Kris gives me the serious creeps
He reminds me of an ex boyfriend of mine who was highly emotionally abusive, he plays up to Kate’s mum but you can tell the minute they are alone he plants all sorts of seeds in her head.

That she’s too old, too fat, washed up, lucky to have him, that she’s a slag, that he’s better than her really. Etc.

He was a very insecure kid, and has carefully crafted his image again to be one of money - but he doesn’t actually have (or any class) and like he’s some big shot. He definitely sees Katie as a stepping stone.

Also yes I think Kate has mental issues, she is exactly like a relative of mine - has anyone watched her latest episodes of her quest tv show ? When she begins to get emotional about Harvey, or jets first haircut she quickly reverts to something inappropriate or annoying.

Reactions: 8
I felt uncomfortable watching kris with her kids, he kept telling Harvey to quit moaning!
Ive never heard him moaning on any of her shows ever.

Kris is looking for his meal ticket.
He ain't even good looking.

Reactions: 5
No one will ever love her for her because she doesn’t show it. It’s unfortunate but it’s true.

Reactions: 4
I felt uncomfortable watching kris with her kids, he kept telling Harvey to quit moaning!
Ive never heard him moaning on any of her shows ever.

Kris is looking for his meal ticket.
He ain't even good looking.
The thing is Katie doesn’t even find him good looking! He looks like those ice creams you would get as a kid after having an Indian

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.