Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never believed she was a shrewd businesswoman. Somehow she managed to cultivate that image for years, but it never rang true for me.

Yes, she had people who told her which product ranges to put her name to next, so she did. She made a ton of money from it all, but were the ideas hers? Naaaah.
Exactly

She liked being the ‘jordan’ persona, it just happened that the tabloids love a ‘girl gone bad’ image and it made her famous. The other models of her era didn’t WANT to look like slags so didn’t play up to it as much and now they are obscure once again.

She didn’t write her books or made her perfumes or decide what stories to release - media savvy people did it for her. When the money ran out they disappeared and now she is doing it herself, her YouTube videos are horrendous, her instagram is a shambles and her public image NOW is her own doing.

Reactions: 4
Had a look at her instagram and it's really cringeworthy - assuming she no longer has management who's on the ball?

What's the context ?
I’m guessing she’s trying to hint that she’s got a story to sell about someone. Just do it. Or don’t.

It’s like those people who put some cryptic status on Facebook just so people will ask what’s wrong. Then answer with ‘doesn’t matter’ or ‘I’ll pm you’

Basically just attention seeking

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s always done this but it always turns out to be hardly anything.

When she was in the jungle she kept talking about her book coming out where she had an explosive story about her and David Beckham. The other campmates kept asking her loads of questions and trying to guess what happened between them.

When the book came out the story was her seeing posh and becks in a nightclub and Becks held KP’s hand behind Posh’s back 🙄 she had made out in the jungle as if they had an affair!

I was just correcting you saying she’s done a good job with him. No, her mother did. Right back to the documentaries she filmed with BBC when he was born through all her reality shows her mother has always been the main carer or she’s had nannies. That’s why she’s put him in residential care as she’s never been able to cope with him on her own. So no. I don’t consider her a role model.

My friend can only get 2 free respites a year for her son so I don’t see how she’s helping out other families in her situation who have to struggle on with no help or respite?!
It is probably for the best her mum raised him when he was younger as he needed the stability and routine that Amy could offer. With Kate always working/travelling she can hardly provide the routine he needs and kids with some disabilities sometimes freak out when a change in their routine happens etc.

I actually love KP. I do feel fo her. She was abused as a child and that can set most adults down the wrong path.
Shame she can’t reel it in for her kids, but that’s most likely due to the fact she’s always done what she wants and had the finances to do as she pleases. She clearly befriends/dates people that leach off her. See her as a meal ticket.
She’s like another Anna. God rest her soul.

I don’t think she’s mentally fragile at all. She’s actually very clever at playing the media. She’s said herself how good she is at it. Never underestimate the Pwicey 😜
Its all an act. Underneath it all she’s just a fragile little girl that wants to be loved. Her crazy actions just attract the wrong people

Reactions: 6
When was she abused as a child? I remember one mention on Piers Morgan Life Stories but didn’t think it was as a young child then she didn’t give many details so wondered if it was another one of her stories for her numerous autobiographies?

As I say. She knows how to play the media she also knows how to play her fans!

@Suzesnooze she talked about it in a book.
I’m not a fan of hers at all. I simply can see past the character she portrays to the media and her fans.
I admire how she made alot of money off of herself and I feel sorry for her. How she feels she has to be this tough woman, when she’s a fragile one.

Reactions: 2
She genuinely has been through alot. Some of it brought on herself I would say too.
I’m just saying I do feel for her. With her mum being ill too.
Genuinely want to see her find happiness but I don’t think she ever truly will.
Its sad.

Reactions: 3
My first tattle post! 🙌🏻 Has anyone else seen her video she posted of Princess plugging her new “book”? I found it so disturbing and sad that whatever precious time she spends with her children she uses them for ads! Princess is her mini me, poor girl.

Reactions: 3
I just had a look at the video. Wow! Princess is definitely her mini me! Even her voice sounds the same but don’t like the little pout! I feel no matter how well Pete and Emily parent Princess that her mother will have the bigger influence and she’ll end up becoming a glamour model 😱

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.