Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think she has a personality disorder. She has cold dead eyes. I’ve never seen her smile reach her eyes.

Reactions: 11
Did we EVER find out why Peter bailed?
[/QUOTE]

My personal thought was that Katie cheated and he found out that Princess isn't his biological daughter....I'm not sure how his genes can produce her compared to his other kids ? He probably never wanted it to come out so as not to hurt her but obviously couldn't forgive Katie so just upped and left like he did.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
My personal thought was that Katie cheated and he found out that Princess isn't his biological daughter....I'm not sure how his genes can produce her compared to his other kids ? He probably never wanted it to come out so as not to hurt her but obviously couldn't forgive Katie so just upped and left like he did.
[/QUOTE]

Oooh that is a theory I haven't heard before. I thought it was due to her cheating with her horse riding instructor and aborting his baby.

Reactions: 6
Nah, I don’t think that’s true - she has his nose in that photo.

Mixed heritage siblings can come out with very different hair colour / complexions. It just means that one got the darker genes and one got the fairer genes.

Reactions: 17
[/QUOTE]

She looks exactly like Pete apart from the blonde curly hair which she gets from her maternal grandmother. Although Pete’s sister and mother has curly hair too

Reactions: 12
His kids with Emily are quite fair so I do think Princess is his.

He has said he kept the reason he left her private so his kids don’t see it but did say there were two reasons he would leave her..her taking drugs or being unfaithful. I think she did both.

When she gave an interview about him leaving her after her miscarriage he was annoyed and said that there was a lot he could say on the subject so yeah I reckon she got pregnant by the horse fella but aborted it rather than had a miscarriage. She had previous abortions before Pete.

Article from April 2019 - she's saying 50/50.
That is a REALLY old quote, I remember her saying that when Princess was one year old! Peter has the two oldest now full time, it's why they switched schools.

From what I've garnered online it appears she sees them rarely, and when she did see them she used them for money making schemes which Peter has put his foot down on. So now she doesn't see them much at all. For instance last year she disappeared abroad and at least publicly spent time with 4 new men (inc the two germans who outed her for taking drugs) for several months. On her return in the Autumn, and with a 1 minute phone call to Princess and nothing for Junior's birthday, she had them for a few hours but forced them to do a photo shoot for her new kids clothing brand and filmed them for her coming tv show and an instagram post for a bathroom robe company. She hadn't seen them in forever and they didn't get any quality time. Peter stopped her from using the kids for financial gain.

Apparently Kieran allows her to see the two youngest a bit more, but again it's visits as she can't afford a nanny to take care of them and she can't take care of herself.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I think she has a lot of Peters looks. Who knows what it was. I’m astounded that the way they both flaunted their lives they never sold it to the papers though. So it must have been something serious

Reactions: 3
I think it was actually nothing ....

They started resenting each other so much, Peter was certain she was cheating with the horse guy, she wasn’t but she lied to him about going out that night. He was controlling over her being drunk or not and she was sick of it... she acted a fool, got papped and he ended it.

Clare told him he’d make more if he separated from Katie and started a cleaner brand - so he did.
Saint Peter chose not to comment on the split because he would put himself for being a controlling bitter prick. The public loved his ‘I love my kids Dad’ image.

They threw Kate to the lions and the press jumped on it.

I don’t believe Kate did anything other then go out partying when Pete wanted her home with a pinny on instead.
Now Peters settled for his bland wife of whom he has 0 chemistry with, but at least she doesn’t go out and let’s him stroke his ego abit more then Kate did.
I met Pete once, he was tiny and said I was gorgeous ...thankyou Pete il take that one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it was actually nothing ....

They started resenting each other so much, Peter was certain she was cheating with the horse guy, she wasn’t but she lied to him about going out that night. He was controlling over her being drunk or not and she was sick of it... she acted a fool, got papped and he ended it.

Clare told him he’d make more if he separated from Katie and started a cleaner brand - so he did.
Saint Peter chose not to comment on the split because he would put himself for being a controlling bitter prick. The public loved his ‘I love my kids Dad’ image.

They threw Kate to the lions and the press jumped on it.
This is exactly what I think happened. I don’t believe for one second that Pete is the saint that he makes himself out to be!

This is exactly what I think happened. I don’t believe for one second that Pete is the saint that he makes himself out to be!
I actually use to really like Pete, but when he got with his surgeons daughter who was very young I found it all a bit weird and went off him.

Obviously he didn’t do anything wrong but just found the whole thing a bit odd.

Reactions: 7
Totally agree!!
If you watched their reality show just before it all kicked off he was acting well shady aswell...it seemed like a proper gaslighting situation...blaming her for cheating etc...I remember thinking he was a dick then and I still think he is!

Totally agree!!
If you watched their reality show just before it all kicked off he was acting well shady aswell...it seemed like a proper gaslighting situation...blaming her for cheating etc...I remember thinking he was a dick then and I still think he is!
I think he’s a bit of a hypocrite saying that Junior & Princess aren’t aloud to be filmed for her reality show but it was ok a few years ago for his show & it’s ok when he wants to do an ok magazine photo shoot with them!

Reactions: 14
Totally agree!!

Yep I rewatched all their series’ together quite recently and you can see the cracks showing. It’s obvious Katie actually doesn’t want to be on camera all the time (she’s SO self conscious even then, and I think she looked amazing) and Pete is pushing the happy families on camera. He LOVED it, and loves ‘being famous’.

He quite often would do things or say things and then say Katie was being crazy, or it didn’t happen. And I was sat there like - I just bleeping SAW IT. Never mind what happened when the cameras weren’t on.

He loved to shame her and guilt her about stuff, although I have to say she also would pick holes in him constantly and she does that with all her men. They are having a loving moment and then she moved away and says to the camera that his breath stinks, then repeats it throughout the episode. Embarrassing 🙈

I think Peter saw Katie as a commodity, she was always paranoid because she’d heard rumours that he was told to have a jungle romance and picked her for it. She was really obsessed with him and he wanted a showmance. I think it opened so many doors that they were a brand and he rode the money wave!

He was also always so insecure because Katie earnt more than him and always trying to show his ‘business ventures’ like building a house in Greece ! And saying he earnt money through that - it was all bollocks though

Reactions: 7
I don’t agree he used her as a jungle romance as when she got voted out they had fallen out and next night in her studio interview she was shouting messages to him. Then when the show ended he didn’t go to the after party and she kept trying to get to see him but his management kept her from being able to. She wrote about this in one of her 1,000 autobiographies!

Also it was his Management that took her on and made them money which is why when they dropped her after the split she wasn’t making as much money hence why she reverted back to her Jordan persona.

Reactions: 2
I feel so sorry for her kids. These photos that are out today and the ones with the drag queen a few weeks ago sre so cringe. Aren't her eldest in secondary school? The wipl be ripped to shreds by other kids for them!
Poor Kids!

Yep I rewatched all their series’ together quite recently and you can see the cracks showing. It’s obvious Katie actually doesn’t want to be on camera all the time (she’s SO self conscious even then, and I think she looked amazing) and Pete is pushing the happy families on camera. He LOVED it, and loves ‘being famous’.

He quite often would do things or say things and then say Katie was being crazy, or it didn’t happen. And I was sat there like - I just bleeping SAW IT. Never mind what happened when the cameras weren’t on.

He loved to shame her and guilt her about stuff, although I have to say she also would pick holes in him constantly and she does that with all her men. They are having a loving moment and then she moved away and says to the camera that his breath stinks, then repeats it throughout the episode. Embarrassing 🙈

I think Peter saw Katie as a commodity, she was always paranoid because she’d heard rumours that he was told to have a jungle romance and picked her for it. She was really obsessed with him and he wanted a showmance. I think it opened so many doors that they were a brand and he rode the money wave!

He was also always so insecure because Katie earnt more than him and always trying to show his ‘business ventures’ like building a house in Greece ! And saying he earnt money through that - it was all bollocks though
Omg I remember their tv series, where did you re watch them if you don’t mind

Don't like Katie price but at least she is honest about what a tit show her life is and doesn't try and stifle her hideous personality. She shows how she really is. What's worse is the almost Saint like persona Pete tries to play. It's nauseating.

Peter "I love my kids" Andre. Did he mention he loves his kids?? Again for the billionth time. I remember watching their show before they got married and after they got married and he was just as crude and explicit as she was. Now it's this holier than thou absolute pretentiousness.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.