Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has now got her own YouTube channel!! WTF
Unboxing gifted items that she has tagged!! Katie needs to brush up on the ASA & CMA!!

Reactions: 3
She has now got her own YouTube channel!! WTF
Unboxing gifted items that she has tagged!! Katie needs to brush up on the ASA & CMA!!

Is Harvey hard of hearing? Why is she SHOUTING at him?!

Harvey looked jealous there when Princess joined in. What a pile of tat she was opening. Then Princess kept saying she would wear the outfits! Laughed at Princess saying the bikinis wouldn’t fit!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
As much as I can't stand her, I think it's amazing that she has brought up Harvey and it probably helps other parents who have kids with the same condition. Yes, she is making money out of him, but you know he is getting the best of care with her cash unlike many other family vloggers. He's a sweetie. <3

Reactions: 1
Her mother was his main career and did most of the ‘bringing up’ before she got ill. That’s why she’s having to put him in a Residential home as her mother has moved to Spain.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Her mother has moved for health reasons and could never look after him in her state now anyway? My mother brought up my nephews full time while my asshole brother worked too. No big deal. At least they were with family. I still think she has done well with him. Most people would have expected her to dump him and have nothing to do with him.

Reactions: 5
I was just correcting you saying she’s done a good job with him. No, her mother did. Right back to the documentaries she filmed with BBC when he was born through all her reality shows her mother has always been the main carer or she’s had nannies. That’s why she’s put him in residential care as she’s never been able to cope with him on her own. So no. I don’t consider her a role model.

My friend can only get 2 free respites a year for her son so I don’t see how she’s helping out other families in her situation who have to struggle on with no help or respite?!

Reactions: 11
I didn't call her a role model. She is far from a role model. Making Harvey's condition more public has probably helped other parents, that is all. Just because your friend has not been helped, does not mean others have not. And I did not mean help in financial ways. I still think she has done the best for him by making sure he has the best care and will do for the rest of his life. That is nothing to be criticized for.

Reactions: 3
I always thought Saint Pete gaslit the hell out of Katie for years and made her crazier than she was already. She was always obviously very mentally fragile and I think he threw her under the bus knowing press would love to feast on “crazy Jordan”. Always feel a little sad for her to be honest, although I hope she is not having any more children as she doesn’t appear to be a responsible parent.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think she’s mentally fragile at all. She’s actually very clever at playing the media. She’s said herself how good she is at it. Never underestimate the Pwicey 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think I she started off very savvy, she cleverly spotted the gap and manipulated the public into making her a fortune, for someone with supposedly no talent that takes something special.
I think her problem though was the drugs, she ended up with more money than sense and like many celebs of that era ended up with a massive coke habit and i think it’s messed her up and she’s been getting more out of touch with reality

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she’s mentally fragile at all. She’s actually very clever at playing the media. She’s said herself how good she is at it. Never underestimate the Pwicey 😜
I think she is pretty out of it now. Between her completely out of control body dysmorphia and the obvious damage the drugs have done, she’s really not well.
I don’t deny she was a shrewd businesswoman and all around grifter to get to where she was and I think we all read the gossip items for years knowing she planted them well. For somebody whose only discernible talent was being hot, she’s done very well for herself but her door isn’t knocking anymore and she’s not coping well (obviously this is all opinion, I don’t know her 😂)

Reactions: 4
I never believed she was a shrewd businesswoman. Somehow she managed to cultivate that image for years, but it never rang true for me.

Yes, she had people who told her which product ranges to put her name to next, so she did. She made a ton of money from it all, but were the ideas hers? Naaaah.

Reactions: 4
She was never a good businesswoman since that’s where she’s lost most her money. But her talent was getting paid instead of others and getting herself noticed. She made millions from getting her tits out but if it was that easy everyone would have done it. She had the power to use people at her peak

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.