Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She managed to spend 6k on Christmas decorations and quite a bit on presents for her kids according to one article, so a I doubt she couldn't afford the fine.

Reactions: 1
Kris Boyson is local and well known for his desperate attempts for fame... they both attended a mutual friends wedding last year they definitely saw it as the Katie and kris show also the whole driving ban didn’t stop her from speeding past us (with him in the car) a few weeks ago on the way home from work, over taking everyone on the road swerving into the other lane full of oncoming cars.

Reactions: 10
In many ways she is one of the original instigators of fame for fames sake.
I sort of blame her for the influence she has had over people who now just want to be famous.
It appears in the UK that working and creating stuff isn't the thing to do. Its more important to be seen pouting at tis or that
Personally I have no time for her and if she died tomorrow wouldn't regard it as any great loss.

What I do despise about this witch is the way she has treated tradesmen over the years. Her reluctance to pay for work being done.
This kind of crap can really ruin a small business. Locally we have someone who is quite famous and some electrical work was done on their very nice detached house that they had decided to buy Over a year ago This was done by a local electrician. A nice guy who does a good job at a fair price.
They were not paid it was strung out for months and it resulted in him going into the property whilst other workmen were in there, disconnecting the fuse box removing all sockets and switches cutting the cables at the entry point and pushing them back up/ down into the wall. Essentially undoing all the work he did. The place wasnt left unsafe it was just left unuseable.
Anyway result was Sparky got threatened with all manner of tongue twisting actions - nothing was done against him

Reactions: 13
Taking cocaine is now no longer drug abuse, it's 'self medicating', and she wants to adopt an African child. I have no words. I just don't know what to say.

Reactions: 9
Yrs ago when she was with Peter she said she would be adopting a disabled boy. She got herself in the papers with that. It all came to nought.

Atm she's busy trying to rehabilitate her image.

Reactions: 3
Yrs ago when she was with Peter she said she would be adopting a disabled boy. She got herself in the papers with that. It all came to nought.

Atm she's busy trying to rehabilitate her image.
Apparently, she has been denied 3 times from adoption agency.

• Wow
She has a lot of problems and has lost the plot, she seems addicted to being famous, I really don’t know why these media organisations let her get away with it or support it, you’d think they would have a responsibility to step away from getting involved with her. There are a million wannabees out there who could fill papers/ daytime TV slots, they’re all pretty interchangeable and a lot less messed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her boyfriend's driving her jeep now and got a driving ticket as he forgot to pay and display.

How longer can she go thinking she's above the law with this vehicle?

Reactions: 5
I don’t really follow KP to be honest. I used to watch her and Petes ITV show when they were married, but after they split I lost interest in both of them. I do find her very annoying and self obsessed. I absolutely love Harvey he is such a sweetheart! But I have no idea what she’s doing with her life now. I heard she became bankrupt but I don’t know why or weather that was the truth. She reminds me of Ross from friends marrying and divorcing everyone ?

Reactions: 1
  • Haha
  • Wow
I didn't realise there was a secret reason, I always thought it just ended...although the way he's spoken about it not wanting kids to know, makes it sound like she cheated.
I can’t remenber where I heard this (I think it was her ex-nanny) but I heard she did cheat on Pete & he distanced himself from her & his ‘people’ blocked her from contacting him or talking things through. She always goes on about the fact other people interfering & stirring ruined their relationship & she’d still be with him if she had her way.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can’t remenber where I heard this (I think it was her ex-nanny) but I heard she did cheat on Pete & he distanced himself from her & his ‘people’ blocked her from contacting him or talking things through. She always goes on about the fact other people interfering & stirring ruined their relationship & she’d still be with him if she had her way.
Didn’t she sue or try to sue his manager Claire? Or the other way round? I remember some drama with that.

I’m torn with her I always thought she was a car crash but a good businesswomen. Seems like she’s not even that now

I personally don’t think she’s ever gotten over losing Peter. He was the one who got away and she can never replace him.

Didn’t she sue or try to sue his manager Claire? Or the other way round? I remember some drama with that.

I’m torn with her I always thought she was a car crash but a good businesswomen. Seems like she’s not even that now

I personally don’t think she’s ever gotten over losing Peter. He was the one who got away and she can never replace him.
It’s sad really. But she sabotaged it.

That doesn't surprise me. I agree that I don't think she really got over it but then if she sabotaged it herself, then its hers own fault really. I think Kerry Katona is the same - never got over losing Brian as all of their relationships have been crappy since.

Reactions: 6
That doesn't surprise me. I agree that I don't think she really got over it but then if she sabotaged it herself, then its hers own fault really. I think Kerry Katona is the same - never got over losing Brian as all of their relationships have been crappy since.
He cocked that one up, sleeping with a lap dancer on his stag do & paying her off to keep quiet. 😒Kerry has had a hard upbringing which may explain why she has substance abuse problems & picks the wrong kind of men. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
At the end of the day though these women have had it easy, they've made a fortune and were treated as 'real stars' and royalty. Someone who saw both Kate and Kerry at the races said the ppl couldn't bend over far enough to please them. Everywhere they went ppl fawned over them and they had more freebies than they could shake a stick at. They've made a fortune out of other people doing the work and them creaming off the profits as if it was their idea, such as the ghost written books. Con artists.

You would think, in all of that luxury, they would get top of the range coaching or therapy if they needed it. Heck, they'd even get it free with a small mention!

but no.

There's an absolute ton of ppl out there who've had hard upbringings and not one tiny amount of their good luck and fortune and made the absolute best of themselves and more.

I have zero sympathy for either kate or kerry. They are selfish ppl who put themselves and their needs before anyone else's, inc their children. Anyone who has innocent babies for money is really selfish. Kate called her first 4 kids her 'million pound babies' as that's how much she made out of each with all the magazine deals.

They can continue to take drugs, drink, gain their money in really dodgy ways (apparently kerry is into jewellery thieving and drug dealing, the press know but she's silences them with pay offs) I can't stand either of them. They are really horrible ppl.

Reactions: 14

She's got her oldest two for 2 seconds and again she's using them to make money! This time a free meal and promotion of a restaurant, and breaking ASA rules not declaring it as such!

This is what Peter was objecting to, he wants her to be a proper mother not using her kids the second she gets them for money!

Poor Harvey has ballooned and she'd rather date his keep fit instructor, effectively keeping him busy / abroad / away from Harvey.

Honestly, she's a disgrace and so selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.