Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does anyone need a facelift at 40 years old? She needs counselling, not surgery!!!

Reactions: 10
Why does anyone need a facelift at 40 years old? She needs counselling, not surgery!!!
Why did she need liposuction in her early 20’s? I remember on her and Pete’s reality show she had more surgery one of which was to relocate her belly button as she didn’t like it! She was very ill afterwards and said then she would never have surgery again but has had loads since, so as is the norm with her she constantly contradicts herself.

Reactions: 4
Just saw this headline - Katie Price and Kris Boyson on the rocks as she blames him for driving her to have lipo after he called her ‘fat’

Is she for real. She's always been an attention seeker, and shes mouthy enough to not let someone apparently calling her fat to drive her to surgery!

She makes me blood boil that woman!

Reactions: 9
She had lipo in her early 20’s and spoke about it first time she was on I’m a Celeb saying she regretted it and doesn’t even know why she had it done as her thighs weren’t even that big.

She’s always said she knows how to play the media. She puts stories out to get in the press. All these z listers that moan about the press well for a start they could make their Instagram private so the media can’t use their posts but they would never do that as they thrive on the media exposure.

I’ve followed her for years (in the media, not in SM!) and the amount of times she contradicts herself is amazing. She lives for this tit!

Reactions: 4
I feel sad for her. It’s so obvious how much she hates herself, and her recent posts about how the media now can’t call her pregnant or fat because she’s had work done just show how damaged she is.

She is 40 years old, but chasing her 20 year old self still. It must be really hard to be famous for your looks and then lose them. Although she could have kept them had she stopped messing around with herself :(

Reactions: 8
Oh don’t feel sorry for her, as I say, she lives for this tit.

I haven’t seen the media saying she’s fat or pregnant? I’ve seen comments from the public on media articles she’s featured in but those articles make her money and that’s why she leaks so much info to the press or puts out staged photos.

Once the media start to tire of her she does something to get them interested again. Like when she made up the story that Kieran was unfaithful with her best friend. That was so staged it was unbelievable 🙄

Reactions: 7
I def think she has body dysmorphia or something. A lot of the surgeries she seems to regret and got them way too young.

Its sad as she was naturally pretty - I feel like Princess looks a lot like she did in her youth.

Reactions: 6
Just seen photos of her getting the old chesticles out at G.A.Y

She looks nasty.

I think she's addicted to surgery now and she's ruined herself.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/10/kati...ift-results-judges-stripping-contest-9484728/
Each to their own and all that, and yes she's earned money from doing the same thing 20 years ago and fair play to her she done well out of it. But at some point surely you have to put your children's feelings first. They are old enough to look online, their mates are too. I don't get how someone can behave like this tbh

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Each to their own and all that, and yes she's earned money from doing the same thing 20 years ago and fair play to her she done well out of it. But at some point surely you have to put your children's feelings first. They are old enough to look online, their mates are too. I don't get how someone can behave like this tbh
I know, Junior is nearly 14 so both he and his friends will be seeing this shitshow playing out live online.

She really doesn't care how her personal life impacts on her children.

Reactions: 9
I know, Junior is nearly 14 so both he and his friends will be seeing this shitshow playing out live online.

She really doesn't care how her personal life impacts on her children.
My kids would disown me! I just don't get her. She's had loads more opportunities to turn her life around than most people get and still does things like this 🤦‍♀️ it's sad to see anyone behaving like that with no regard for their own children, but at the same time you just want to shake her and tell her to grow up!

Reactions: 5
Why does the nhs have to clear up the mess of her elective surgery? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
What about Kris unfollowing her on Instagram ???

Btw he gives me the creeps, everyone seems to sing his praises but he reminds me of an ex of mine who looked the part was so viciously abusive - he calls her a mess, always drops cues that she’s worthless, that she’s lucky to have him because she’s old/fat/broke/ugly

Then makes a show of trying to ‘help’ her, Knight in shining armour complex

Reactions: 11
What about Kris unfollowing her on Instagram ???

Btw he gives me the creeps, everyone seems to sing his praises but he reminds me of an ex of mine who looked the part was so viciously abusive - he calls her a mess, always drops cues that she’s worthless, that she’s lucky to have him because she’s old/fat/broke/ugly

Then makes a show of trying to ‘help’ her, Knight in shining armour complex
That was the impression I got of him too. Reminds me of my ex too!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.