Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we EVER find out why Peter bailed?
My personal thought was that Katie cheated and he found out that Princess isn't his biological daughter....I'm not sure how his genes can produce her compared to his other kids ? He probably never wanted it to come out so as not to hurt her but obviously couldn't forgive Katie so just upped and left like he did.
[/QUOTE]
I think princess is the image of him facially. Definitely his
I promise, she isn’t 😂
How do you know for sure? Please spill the tea... 😂

Pete said he would only leave her if she cheated or did drugs. She did both. She got pregnant from the affair, Pete thought it was his baby but she aborted it and told him she miscarried but he found out the truth which pushed him to leave.

That’s my take on it!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Pete said he would only leave her if she cheated or did drugs. She did both. She got pregnant from the affair, Pete thought it was his baby but she aborted it and told him she miscarried but he found out the truth which pushed him to leave.

That’s my take on it!
Is that when she was doing the marathon?x

Oh I'm intrigued, had never heard of the princess not being petes theory. Could make sense tho, she is so light hair/skin wise in comparison to his other kids. But genetics is a funny old thing.
What did the horse guy look like?

Reactions: 3
Oh I'm intrigued, had never heard of the princess not being petes theory. Could make sense tho, she is so light hair/skin wise in comparison to his other kids. But genetics is a funny old thing.
What did the horse guy look like?
I think princess is Katie's mum's double x

Reactions: 7
The married horse guy! Remember him, his wife and Katie did a spread in OK mag after the rumours started?!

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t there a rumour that one of her babies, I think one of kierans, was the football goalkeeper Joe harts

Reactions: 1
No I think peters her dad. I just think it’s genetics. Her and junior do look very much alike.

Reactions: 5
My personal thought was that Katie cheated and he found out that Princess isn't his biological daughter....I'm not sure how his genes can produce her compared to his other kids ? He probably never wanted it to come out so as not to hurt her but obviously couldn't forgive Katie so just upped and left like he did.
No I think princess is definitely Pete’s - I think she looks more like him, feature wise, than Junior does (thigh, Junior obviously has his colouring). She looks like his double in this younger pic he posted
mll
DB2E2BDB-6FCC-4264-B6B3-4FE9F424AFCC.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Princess looks so much like Peter minus her colouring. She has the exact same nose as him which I always felt sorry for her about it when she was younger but thankfully it suits her now. Junior looks nothing like Peter at all just has the same complexion as him. I believe that they are both Peters genetics can be weird

Reactions: 7
Princess looks like her Mum when she was younger but I can definitely see Pete in her as well. My brothers are twins yet have different skin tones and hair colours - it’s just how genetics go sometimes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.