Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that was harsh, but I also remember how often her staged pap shots were appearing in the Daily Mail sidebar of shame. When she announced she was pregnant (at 44?) and set up a pap shoot in a baby store, I saw the “miscarriage” coming a mile off.

I think she’s since admitted to faking stories and photos for money because it was her only source of income. I’m sure Katie is no different.

Reactions: 9
I know that was harsh, but I also remember how often her staged pap shots were appearing in the Daily Mail sidebar of shame. When she announced she was pregnant (at 44?) and set up a pap shoot in a baby store, I saw the “miscarriage” coming a mile off.

I think she’s since admitted to faking stories and photos for money because it was her only source of income. I’m sure Katie is no different.
No I don’t think it was harsh I was shocked someone had the balls to say it. I thought her at the beach with her bf after the miscarriage was set up but everyone told me I was just being a witch.

The problem with Katie is she's never got over Peter leaving her. I think she thought she could talk to him like dirt ( yes I know he wasn't perfect either) and he would never leave.

Reactions: 8
I actually don't believe she's ever been in love! Think she just hates it when men leave her (Pete, Dane Bowers, Harvey's dad) as she likes to be the one in control which is why I think she tends to get men that have to rely on her for income etc.

I think she hasn't got over how Pete did well after leaving her or that the public seemed to take his side. I don't think she missed him as a husband or lover!

Reactions: 5
Does this make anyone else feel uncomfortable? I get the feeling it’s just a matter of time before princess becomes the next generation of Jordan.
Yes very much so , firstly Katie is 18 and a psge 3 model in those photos, and princess is all if what 12/13? ! I really hope princess will grow up realising she is naturally beautiful and doesn't need to alter herself, and is taught some morals ( it looks like Peter and his wife are doing just that)

Reactions: 8
The next generation of Jordan? Nah, those days are long gone and social media is rammed with girls fighting to be insta famous.

I'll never forget that episode when she said "I'm the one who makes the money Pete" pretty sure they split after that x

Does this make anyone else feel uncomfortable? I get the feeling it’s just a matter of time before princess becomes the next generation of Jordan.
I wonder if she will become one of those mums who’s bitter that their daughter is now becoming the beautiful one.

Reactions: 13
Princess is bound to wonder why her mum had so much surgery done, and in turn choose surgery herself because she thinks if her own mum hated her looks. (And looked similar to princess when younger) then she too needs to adjust her nose...cheeks, boobs.....jawline....etc etc.

Reactions: 3
When did Princess turn brunette? All the pictures I've seen of her in the past she's been very blonde.

She used to be a very odd looking child (imo) but is turning into a beautiful young girl.

I wonder if she will become one of those mums who’s bitter that their daughter is now becoming the beautiful one.
I reckon Katie is going to hate it in a few years when she's mid 40's and her daughter is a stunning teenager!

EDITED TO ADD: Just looked at her Insta, apparently Princess is wearing a brunette wig. She actually looks nothing like KP with her natural blonde hair! Any excuse for the has-been to post a picture of her 18 year old self :ROFLMAO: Princess looks better with dark hair tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Katie was so pretty before messing with surgery , no class but she didn't need any surgery. Does anyone else think she's looking more and more like her mum ? No offence to her mum 🤐
She must have some type mental struggle with her body to have undergone all this surgery surely

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.