Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have hidden money in her mother's name although I believe her mother is terminally ill and I dont think she will survive for long once she has passed.
Her mother now lives in Spain so she’s already surviving without her but it’s also why she put Harvey into Residential care as it was her mother who was his main carer.

Reactions: 2
Her mother now lives in Spain so she’s already surviving without her but it’s also why she put Harvey into Residential care as it was her mother who was his main carer.
in Katie’s new show last night she was at her mum’s house in the UK

Reactions: 1
in Katie’s new show last night she was at her mum’s house in the UK
Same as her mother was on Loose Women with her. I’m sure she flies back and forth but she does now live in Spain as says it’s better for her condition. Her mother probably takes part in the show to earn some money. Most of her family seem to be on the Payroll!

Reactions: 1
Oh wow, she just doesn't listen does she! On the 29th of November she did a boombod ad!
Katie price thinks she’s above rules. Such as drink driving. I do have a bit of a soft spot for her but she’s an absolute piss take.

Reactions: 4
Cant stand her and her constant need to be in the news. She plays the victim very well. She needs to move on, sort out her life and concentrate on her kids. The oldest two are at an age where they can see all she does.

Reactions: 6
Real Housewives .... who is she leaking these stories too. The desperation to still be in the public eye is quite grotesque.

I genuinely like her and I actually feel sorry for her. I hope she makes it through it because as someone said she'll be dead soon. She is very self destructive and it's a shame as she has beautiful children and a lovely family behind her. It's a shame men have treated her like tit.
She’s always treated men and everyone around her like shite herself too what goes around comes around.

imagine she can’t even pull herself together knowing her mums health problems. She’s a twit.

Reactions: 5
I don't know how I feel like Katie. Knowing her history of childhood sexual abuse, addiction issues and now her mum is dying makes me relate to her, I can understand her behaviour. It doesn't justify what she has done or how she has treated people but it's a reason. I personally think she a very unwell lady who needs a lot of time spent in healing, until she is truly well no one can judge her. As for her children, they seem to have sensible father's and a great support network so hopefully they are receiving help and support which shouldn't impact them too much in the long run. This all being said Katie needs to learn and it's going to take her to hit rock bottom before anything changes, what we have seen so far is only the tip of the iceberg. She'll get worse!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.