Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg these posts directed at Dwight Yorke...talk about oversharing!!!
Oh my goodness just went and looked at that video “daddy Dwight” - so sad in so many ways. Of all the things wrong, why would she have him say “you look beautiful” ? Seems so odd. I felt very uncomfortable watching that. Poor bleeping kid. Lots of people calling it out in the comments. Though plenty supporting her too.

Reactions: 2
He doesn't seem to care....living it up in Dubai!
I think he knows the drill.She plays switcheroo with dissing her exes. This week it's Yorke's turn.Unfortunately for her Yorke and Peter Andre know the routine and refuse to be drawn in when she throws a wobbler.There is no substance to her threats to confront them and they know it, so ignoring her hissy fits is the best tactic.She's like a toddler in the sweety aisle screaming for attention.She needs to find something to make her relevant so she coaches Harvey and films him saying what she's taught him, just like when she taught him to say the C word on Loose Women. It's distinctly questionable mothering and luckily the 4 younger children are now removed from her circus. Harvey is less fortunate.

Reactions: 9
Ok I’m not up to date with this thread so forgive me if this has already been brought up BUT I’ve fallen down the rabbit hole of old Katie and Peter episodes on YouTube. In ‘Katie and Peter the next chapter’ episode 8 she is in the car on the way home and she’s taking her makeup off and she looks gorgeous with no make up on! And as she’s taking it all off and putting some cream on she chatting about how silly older woman look with too much surgery and their eyes look pulled and it’s better to have a few wrinkles other wise you look plastic. I wish I knew how to add the clip because looking at her now and then it is just so sad!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ok I’m not up to date with this thread so forgive me if this has already been brought up BUT I’ve fallen down the rabbit hole of old Katie and Peter episodes on YouTube. In ‘Katie and Peter the next chapter’ episode 8 she is in the car on the way home and she’s taking her makeup off and she looks gorgeous with no make up on! And as she’s taking it all off and putting some cream on she chatting about how silly older woman look with too much surgery and their eyes look pulled and it’s better to have a few wrinkles other wise you look plastic. I wish I knew how to add the clip because looking at her now and then it is just so sad!
So ironic that that’s exactly what she became

Reactions: 3
Oh my goodness just went and looked at that video “daddy Dwight” - so sad in so many ways. Of all the things wrong, why would she have him say “you look beautiful” ? Seems so odd. I felt very uncomfortable watching that. Poor bleeping kid. Lots of people calling it out in the comments. Though plenty supporting her too.
Isn't Harvey blind?

Reactions: 1
I always remember in her and Pete's reality show how awful she used to be to Junior. Anyone remember when he liked an insect or something on the ground and was telling her about it and she just walked up and stood on it and he started crying but she just walked off?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I always remember in her and Pete's reality show how awful she used to be to Junior. Anyone remember when he liked an insect or something on the ground and was telling her about it and she just walked up and stood on it and he started crying but she just walked off?
From reading various tabloid stories on Katie with the kids - she seemed such a spiteful mother and doesn't have any motherly instinct.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
it was two snails I think - he had been playing with them for ages and Pete was telling the cameras. Then Katie crushed them

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I am sick of seeing her use Harvey for the cameras. She can’t with the other kids so she wheels him out for some sympathy and likes. It drives me mad listening to him swear and she’s giggling behind the camera at what she just got him to do like he’s a performing animal. It’s gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve been on a rewatch binge and she seems very detached from all the kids. There’s one episode where Pete gets Jr from Cypress and Pete’s really annoyed with Katie because she hasn’t seen Jr for 2 weeks and she’s not at the airport to greet them, she doesn’t even stay up to give him a kiss and a cuddle when he gets home. Pete was really annoyed with her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.