Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been on a rewatch binge and she seems very detached from all the kids. There’s one episode where Pete gets Jr from Cypress and Pete’s really annoyed with Katie because she hasn’t seen Jr for 2 weeks and she’s not at the airport to greet them, she doesn’t even stay up to give him a kiss and a cuddle when he gets home. Pete was really annoyed with her
She was like that with Harvey when he was younger. Her mother was his main carer. I watched some documentaries on her years ago on BBC3 (I think!) and that's when Havey was a baby, she found out about his condition and she showed no emotion but when interacting with Harvey it looked like she was just doing it for the cameras and then her mother would take over.

Reactions: 5
You know we can say all this about surgery and what kind of mother she was/is but Pete was actually really mean to her back then. He calls her a thicko and a slag, my husband would never speak to me like that! He’s also so jealous. I never realised how volatile they were together, I always thought she was really negative towards him but I guess now I’m older and looking back on it he really doesn’t treat her right

• Wow
Reactions: 8
You know we can say all this about surgery and what kind of mother she was/is but Pete was actually really mean to her back then. He calls her a thicko and a slag, my husband would never speak to me like that! He’s also so jealous. I never realised how volatile they were together, I always thought she was really negative towards him but I guess now I’m older and looking back on it he really doesn’t treat her right
Are there clips of this on youtube?

On the other hand, she was equally as mean to him.

Reactions: 3
Are there clips of this on youtube?

On the other hand, she was equally as mean to him.
I’ve been watching the episodes on YouTube, I don’t know if there’s a compilation though. She is definitely not perfect and I think that Claire was the brains behind the business rather than Katie but I do think Peter provoked her a lot and would then turn round to the camera and exclaim ‘I’m so glad you got that on camera, now you can see what a bit h she is’ he’s essentially gas lighting her a lot of the time

Reactions: 8
I always remember in her and Pete's reality show how awful she used to be to Junior. Anyone remember when he liked an insect or something on the ground and was telling her about it and she just walked up and stood on it and he started crying but she just walked off?
Yes I remember this! I felt so sad for him. It was a snail he was loving having it as a little friend, he must've only been 3 or 4 and she laughed at him as she trod on it. Its like she has no empathy, there's something missing from her mentaly.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm not sure she hates everyone but she's deffo had some long stemming resesntment of Rachel.

Go to the 3 minute mark on the video I've linked below

Well, now I think about it? Whatever happens to Rachel Stevens? At one point she was everywhere.

Reactions: 1
Rachel gracefully left the limelight and began a family. She was the runner up in 2008 Strictly and recently did RIP it up 70's
Yeah, last time I read about her when she was doing some Celebrity reality show or something. I bet Katie is pleased.

Yeah, last time I read about her when she was doing some Celebrity reality show or something. I bet Katie is pleased.
I’d much rather be a Rachel than a Katie, she might not be a major celeb these days but she’s probably held on to her money better than Katie and probably has a better relationship with her kids, plus she has her dignity and her own face. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Rachel’s the real winner.

Reactions: 6
I’d much rather be a Rachel than a Katie, she might not be a major celeb these days but she’s probably held on to her money better than Katie and probably has a better relationship with her kids, plus she has her dignity and her own face. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Rachel’s the real winner.
sometimes it’s not all about being a celebrity ....maybe she made her money and now lives a happy and luxurious lifestyleon the quiet...

Katie however...how’s that mucky mansion gettin on?

Reactions: 2
Rachel is very active on insta - she has two little girls and a husband with a good job as a property developer and a beautiful house in north london. A world away from Katie's life.

Reactions: 7
Her houses have always been a state, she’s a hoarder who doesn’t clean up after herself (just going by her old tv shows). The house she has now was gorgeous when she moved in and she’s just completely trashed it, it’s unbelievable really.

Her houses have always been a state, she’s a hoarder who doesn’t clean up after herself (just going by her old tv shows). The house she has now was gorgeous when she moved in and she’s just completely trashed it, it’s unbelievable really.
I would love a house so beautiful, shame when wealth goes to people who don’t appreciate it

Reactions: 2
Pete said he would only leave her if she cheated or did drugs. She did both. She got pregnant from the affair, Pete thought it was his baby but she aborted it and told him she miscarried but he found out the truth which pushed him to leave.

That’s my take on it!

Yep. This is correct.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.